Peterson Tree Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2015

3.8

We specialized in all your Tree and Landscaping needs for your home and commercial properties. We also provide you with professional advise of maintenance an health for your trees an landscaping. Alternate Email: jesse@jpetersontree.com...

Cordie Excavating

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc

At Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc., we are committed to the care, management and preservation of trees and woodlands. Each tree and each job site is considered unique and deserving of the most modern arboricultural practices available in order to insure the safety, beauty and health of your TREES. We are a fully insured tree care company providing complete coverage for both your property and our workers. All our employees are trained and fully insured. Our customers and their property are fully protected. Our tree care professionals are available for consultations concerning all your tree care needs. We will provide you with a concise and comprehensive written estimate listing all proposed services and associated fees. At Arbor Tech there are never any hidden fees or costs. Please call us today to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc on Angi
AAA Tree Pros

We here at AAA Tree Pros are a very professional experienced hard working and honest tree care company. We are fully insured and have all the qualifications needed. We specialize in tree removal on any level big or small, we also do corrective pruning and shaping on everything from shrubs to huge fully grown trees.

Offers by AAA Tree Pros on Angi

11/08/2017

Jim T.

not well, grass was poorly done, no felt put down on landscaped area and weeds are coming up constantly, very disappointed.

Description of Work
landscape, planted trees and fire pit area

Category landscaping,tree service

You must have me confused with someone else I have never done any landscaping in Brainerd mn. The only thing I have done in Brainerd mn was tree work during the storm that hit there a couple yrs back. Plus if I was to do any landscaping it's common sense to lay fabric down first for weed control. If you could please give me a call at 952 607 0144. I'm pretty sure I would remember doing a 9000 dollar job there an building a fire pit an planting trees but I have no records for a job that big. I would like to get to the bottom of it to [Member Information Removed] who is using my name. Thanks an sorry in Advance.

09/15/2017

Jon I.

They did most of what we paid for, but I wish I had been on site to supervise before paying them at the end. I was traveling and trusted that it was taken care of. My fault for not waiting. They cleaned up well and were initially prompt, but I would make sure you were on the job and made sure everything was taken care of before issuing final payment.

Description of Work
We started dealing with them for work and home in March. They were timely and easy to deal with to begin with. Unfortunately, I was out of the country when work was done and completed. When I returned, the work was not completed satisfactorily. Sent an e-mail and learned Jesse was out of the country for a month. No problem, since we weren't in a hurry to get fixed. Promises to deal with it upon his return. Followed up a couple of months later and they would get to it. Followed up later and they were in storm damage mode and really busy. Two months later I follow up and receive no response for a week. The only thing they have been prompt on is requesting payment. Really hate to leave a negative review, but I have sent multiple messages and 7 months is patient enough.

Category tree service

I have responded numerious times back an explained we got booked up do to storm damage. You give me a C for price mind you that this price is also for 2 property's 1 being your business an other being your home an with full out trimming an removals. You demanded us to be there on a certain date due to you were having landscaping done an I was 6hrs away from you an got booked up for almost 3 months straight with contract work that I could not drop as people had trees on there houses an in them an the city needed the work performed in a timely manor an we could not just up an leave. I even gave you a big discount as the job you wanted done should of been for almost 1500 dollars more but you said quote" us small businesses need to look out for each other " as I did I have you a huge discount on the work. We trimmed over 25 trees at your house an another 15 to 20 at your office mind you they were not small trees. Plus we cabled a maple that was over hanging your house. [Member Information Removed] that's almost 40 trees total an we were there for almost 3 days doing [Member Information Removed]. I guess I should of passed on your job like I wanted to an then a D for quality there was no scares or nubs or anything wrong with the trees when we left they had been trimmed out [Member Information Removed] you wouldn't have to trim them again for 5 yrs it wasn't some hack job. All I can say is Never do a job for a lawyer because they are the only ones that are right even if it's not there professional career an they expect everything to be done for cheap if not free

07/21/2016

Marge S.

Went very well. Took 3.5 hrs. cleaned area and left everything looking great.

Description of Work
3 trees trimmed – storm damage on one large maple in year.

06/30/2016

Dan L.

First, we asked for proof of insurance before we signed and they responded immediately with the appropriate paperwork. Jesse, the owner is a really nice and respectable guy. His crew worked hard, did an excellent job, and thoroughly cleaned up the mess. We have had our trees trimmed before and comparatively, this company provided a stellar experience.

Description of Work
We had a locust tree trimmed away from house, raised canopy, and removal of dead limbs plus a Maple tree thinned out and removal of dead limbs.

Category landscaping

06/20/2016

Frank K.

Jessie, Steve and one other guy were on time, conscientious and carefully trimmed our trees, checking w/ use regarding exactly what we wanted done. They were meticulous in cleaning up after they trimmed- you wouldn’t have known we had anything done.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed in front & back yard.

07/25/2013

Heather S.

They did an excellent job BUT they came a day late. We called them that day and they came that afternoon. So that was a bit disappointing. But they did great work when they came. Pricing was very fair & we will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Trimmed, Thinned, Pruned 3 Large Trees and this included removing the cuttings.

Category landscaping

Tree Services. Trimming, Pruning, Removal, Hedges, Buckthorn Removal, Stumps, Retaining Walls, Shrub & Tree Planting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check