All Poolside Service

Founded 1964 • With Angi since September 2001

4.2

121 E County Rd C

Little Canada, MN 55117

Through the years our focus has been on product and service excellence. So our mission- unequaled quality and service to provide our customers with backyard living at its best- will continue to be the goal that drives our company....

01/02/2017

Glenn H.

real good..

Description of Work
New control system for pool

12/08/2015

Tori J.

03/04/2015

Nancy E.

Description of Work
I requested their services to find a leak in my swimming pool. An appointment was set up a week hence when the All Poolside person could meet with the man who cares for my pool. Despite this appointment, the All Poolside person came the next day. He blocked off the left skimmer and left word with my grandson to get back to him about whether the pool lost less water. I made repeated attempts to tell All Poolside that blocking the left skimmer hadn't helped and got no response. They invoiced me for their services and sent an estimate for repairing the left skimmer.

Category pool cleaners

I searched our records since this complaint is coming 18 months after we were called. Our records show that we showed up on the date scheduled which was 9/3/13 at 11am, one hour late. The pool was leaking so the service tech did some testing and determined there was a probable leak in the plumbing. We decided to bypass the skimmer to see if that would help enough to operate the pool until necessary repairs were made. We then sent a detailed estimate of the work that needed to be done to correct the leaking. We also estimated other structural and cosmetic work you requested an estimate for. This was mailed out on October 30th, 2013 for work to be done in 2014. We have not heard back from you since . Our bill for the out of town call and diagnostic work was for 244.00 that you agreed to pay at the time. We apologize if you have tried to communicate your dissatisfaction with us about the service or the bill, but this is the first I have heard about this. We would be happy to discuss this further, our goal is to satisfy our customers.

02/04/2015

Tori J.

They have always been topnotch. We use them all the time.

Description of Work
They installed a hot tub for us.

Category swimming pools

01/01/2014

Lisa M.

Poolside was our choice for our pool installation company due to professional staff, quality of the construction and detailed estimate during bidding process. Rob answered all of our questions and helped us understand the entire process. Construction was completed in less than 10 days, on schedule and beautiful! Only delay was outside of their control, our fence was on back order so project wasn't complete for four weeks. We would highly recommend Poolside to build your backyard dream!

Description of Work
New construction of in-ground pool. Also contracted new concrete decking, mechanicals and fence.

12/27/2013

Nadine S.

Extremely professional, prompt and on-time. Per their suggestion a custom pool cover was ordered and installed prior to the purchase of a property. Poolside was the go-to resource for all questions and maintenance tips. Their expertise was appreciated by all parties and their cost cutting suggestions were right on target. They went above and beyond all expectations. Reliable, convenient and professional service. I will use and recommend them in the future.

Description of Work
Ordered and installed a custom pool cover and offered money saving maintenance tips.

09/20/2013

Joni W.

There were no problems. They did a great job. They were prompt, and very easy to talk to on the phone. They didn't leave and debris behind.

Description of Work
They came and picked up the old hot tub. They hauled it out of my fenced-in backyard.

Category hauling services, pool cleaners

08/07/2013

Margery P.

I went over to Poolside to pick it up and was told (for the first time) that it was going to cost $25.00 for handling the paperwork. I made it clear that in my opinion replacing something that is defective should not incur any costs. The clerk couldn't make any decision so I left without the warranty replacement part. In my opinion this whole process was handled poorly throughout by Poolside. I still have a defective top on a thousand dollar grill, and Poolside is not going to budge on the handling fee.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Green Egg Charcoal grill from Poolside a couple of years ago. At the time I was told that it had a lifetime warranty. In May of this year I had a problem with the ceramic material flaking off of the dome. I was told by the person at Poolside to contact the manager by email, and send pictures. I did this on May 14. After a couple of days, not having received any acknowledgement that he'd seen the email, I re-emailed to see if he received it or if I should resend it. He said he did receive it and would contact the BGE company. After waiting nearly three months I emailed him again, asking if he had heard anything yet. He said "Sorry I did not get back to you. But yes, your replacement dome is here."

Category pool cleaners

We regret that you were unhappy with the factory policy to charge for shipping on warranty replacement parts. With such an outstanding product with a lifetime warranty on most of the components the manufacturer felt it necessary to implement that stipulation. We apologize for the processing time and the fact you were not informed of the fee earlier. Because of that we would be willing to waive the shipping charge in this case. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will be sure to inform our customers of this charge in the future.

05/07/2013

gerald O.

excellent

Description of Work
hot tub stopped working

02/21/2013

John C.

They were good, did the job, and I have no complaints.

Description of Work
All Poolside Service winterized my pool.

10/25/2011

Dennis L.

They diagnosed the problem and fixed it. They arrived when they said they would, did the work and on other occasions have given me helpful suggestions over the phone on things that I have tried before involving a repair man. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used All Poolside Service for hot tub and spa repair.

08/08/2011

Jeff H.

Both good and bad service. The Good: I had people coming to visit during the upcoming weekend and Poolside had only a couple days notice to fix the sauna. They ran into "complications" on the second day, took the unit out of the sauna and repaired it at their shop. They brought it back and had it working just in time. The bad: They had it working originally but when the service man returned the next morning it was not "working" again, so he took it into the shop. I'm guessing that the "complication" was that the unit has an 8 hour timer and the sauna heater does not start until the last hour. He was unaware of this and thought the unit was not heating, he moved the dial past "on" to the timer and didn't understand why it was not heating. To fix the "problem" and make the sauna work, poolside rewired the unit. Now the timer does not work and they charged me extra for the additional time to fix the "complication". (I'm guessing at the details but the service man did tell me that he had it working but when he tried it the next day it quit and he didn't know why. He said the wiring on the unit itself was screwy) I sent them a check with the full amount and included a letter explaining the situation. I said I would leave it up to them to do what they thought was fair. They cashed the check but did not respond to me in any way. Either way I was charged for the extra time and the sauna's dial/timer no longer work. This was a safety precaution so it would turn itself off in case you fell asleep or lost track if the amount of time that you were in there.

Description of Work
They repaired the electrical stone heater (Polar/Saunatec) in my external sauna. It seemed like one of the elements was loose and when I turned on the sauna it did not heat up. It had power and sounded like it was working, but no heat.

07/27/2011

tim M.

They were fine. They said that they would be out on a certain date at a certain time. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. They were in and out in a couple of hours. They explained to my husband everything that he needed to know about the cover. They were very efficient. Their price was fair for the new covers that we had to order. Their price was lower than a lot of other places. They got it really quickly, which is what we needed.

Description of Work
I used All Poolside Service. They came out and put a new cover on in May.

10/01/2009

Nina E.

I just couldn?t say enough things about them. They are at the higher end as far as add-on and other pool amenities goes. They ended up being extremely competitive with the installation of the lighter. They gave us lot of options. We are just so pleased with what we got, our pool looks so beautiful. They were fast, they installed it in a week?s time.

Description of Work
We had a lighter damage to our pool so they came in and re-did the lighter.

07/12/2008

Jennifer H.

Everything went smoothly and the work was decent. There weren't any problems that came out of the work at all. They did what they were supposed to do and that was it.

Description of Work
They installed a new heater in our pool. They took out our old one and disposed of it for us.

08/24/2006

KAREN P.

After numerous attempts to get them to call us back to first ask questions about the leak that had been ongoing since they were last here for a repair, we called the store and demanded to speak to the manager. We discussed the issue with him, who agreed that a faulty filter housing had been installed (they had had "problems" with this one). When we finally got a service tech here, no communication had apparently taken place internally. In calling other suppliers, filter housings are known to "not ever" crack or should last no less than 6 yrs with light use and proper water maintenance (which we faithfully do). The response from the service person who had previously told us about the history with this supplier, when we expressed our unwillingness to pay full-price to replace a faulty filter housing, was not met with a customer-friendly attitude.

Description of Work
replacement of two yr old filter housing

03/04/2002

TERRANCE R.

GREAT TO WORK WITH.

Description of Work
NEW COVER AND HEATER CHECK

JUDY B.

THEY SEEMED TO DO THE JOB, IT TOOK TOO LONG TO GET THEM HERE, WE HAD TO WAIT TWO WEEKS.

Description of Work
CALLED THEM BECAUSE DIDN'T HAVE ANY HEAT IN THE SPA AND NOW WE HAVE TO CALL THEM BACK BECAUSE WE HAVE A LEAK

09/19/2001

Description of Work
CLOSED POOL DOWN

BARB B.

Description of Work
OPENED AND CLOSED POOL AND MONITOR CHEMICAL LEVELS

Rodak Construction

Rodak Construction was founded in 2008, and everyday my crew and I are inspired by the projects we get to work on. In all of our designs, we strive to find the perfect balance between comfort and beauty. My goal is not only to create beautiful outdoor living spaces, but to improve the way we live. I’m passionate about quality of work, and I always design with functionality in mind.

Gardner Construction Inc

Gardner Construction, Inc., now employee-owned, provides expert concrete installation, foundation repair and other concrete services. We built a solid reputation over 30 years based on our professional craftsmanship, reliability and outstanding service to all of our customers. We take pride in every job and stand behind our work.

Hardline Concrete & Masonry

Hardline Concrete & Masonry, Inc. is a second generation concrete & masonry contractor. Family owned and operated by Jon and Brenda Dietrich. Jon has 25 years of experience in the concrete field, both commercially and residential. Following in his fathers foot steps, he brings ordinary concrete, brickwork and stonework to a new level of quality. We use the best products to give you a long lasting beautiful finished product.

Pools - parts & service, liner replacement, concrete repair & renovation, leak repair, automatic cover installation & repair, water features.

Swimming Pool and Spa