Titus Contracting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2013

9765 172nd St W

Lakeville, MN 55044

Titus Contracting is a full-service remodeling company that offers residential & commercial construction services. We have craftsmen that will provide design work, cabinets, tile installation and finish carpentry. We work throughout the Twin Cities metro.

05/03/2018

Patricia B.

They did an amazing job and finished ahead of schedule. Lee was very responsive to our questions and the end results are beautiful. The team at Titus were friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for your project.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel plus new flooring, paint and remove popcorn ceilings on the main level of our home

Category home remodeling

10/30/2017

JOHN B.

They did a great job and were great advocates for us with the insurance company.

Description of Work
roof and siding repair

Category roofing, siding

09/18/2016

Kathleen K.

Originally our project was to fully remodel a kitchen and possibly add a soaker tub to a bathroom with a few possible side projects. But our designer (NOT associated with Titus) dropped the ball and was fired. My time frame was getting smaller so I decided to obtain bids from several companies for the following: Partial kitchen remodel (remove arch wall, add pantry wall with cabinets, install upscale appliances, some new lighting, new gas line for dual fuel stove, remove sliding door to deck and replace with smaller door, install mosaic backsplash, etc...) Due to all of the new electric we also upgraded an electrical panel. New water heater Install water softener Install garage heater 5 new windows Tile laundry room New tub in bathroom (granite countertop was added) Granite countertop in other bathroom (was added) Titus was not the least expensive bid (or the most expensive) but they did give me the best feeling (which I call the warm and fuzzies) that they could and would deliver. Scott Rajavuori was our salesperson / project manager and Greg Clarke was our onsite project foreman. Their cards don't have titles so I am guessing on titles. Scott was great to work with and provided quick and accurate quotes. Greg was awesome to work with and has exceptional skills. He cut a vent hood that goes directly into our angled ceiling so perfectly that we didn't need to have a frame around it. Plus he fixed a few cabinet issues that our designer flubbed. We had a couple of hiccups during the remodel that he handled perfectly. Titus delivered earlier than estimated, even with delays from my wood flooring company that I hired separately. All of their workers were very good and cleaned up at the end of every day. After completion I had a few minor fixes (including a sticking door) and they came right out and fixed them. Strongly recommended - ask for Greg.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath remodels

Category countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

09/18/2016

Kathleen K.

They do a great job and came back out for a free repair a few years later. They stand by their work.

Description of Work
They remodeled our kitchen and bathroom. Plus we added a gas heater to our garage, a water softener, new water heater, paint, floor tiling and a new door to our deck. Plus several new windows.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

11/09/2015

Richard J.

I have been doing a remodeling project myself. However, when it came time to install kitchen cabinets, I went with the installer recommended by All Inc. (where i purchased my cabinets). Titus is very busy and getting scheduled took several attempts. If you are on a deadline, they may not be the best choice. However, I was not in a time-crunch, so I decided to wait. I am really glad that I waited. The installer's did a wonderful job. They surpassed my expectations and that is saying something, as I am quite picky. The order from All inc. was missing some pieces. The installers identified a cabinet door that was not correct and he ran just a little short of crown molding. So, the installer took it upon himself and reached out to All Inc to order a new door , the missing kick plate and an extra piece of crown molding. Very nice. A few weeks later, when the pieces arrived, he came back and finished the job. Well done. There were areas that i thought someone would have "hacked" the install. However, not the guy this installer. He did the complete job and did it well. I cant say enough how happy i am with the install they did.

Description of Work
Installed kitchen cabinets purchased from All Inc., including crown molding and installed the hardware that i purchased myself.

Category remodeling, home remodeling, doors

06/03/2014

Theresa S.

The first day, the installer, Scott and his assistant made a mess of our newly purchased cabinets and damage our kitchen walls. We purchased lovely Dura Supreme cherry wood cabinetry for their craftsmanship and lasting quality.Titus’s install of our cabinetry degraded the quality of our cabinetry. Cabinets hung upside down. Scott says they do this all the time and a fix is to remove the factory installed doors and re-hang. I am still finding the doors that were rehung, to be stripped! Lower cabinets where not installed correctly. We called a meeting with the owner, Lee. The foreman, Martin came to work with Scott to finish the job. Martin did an excellent job of on fixing the damage and hanging crown molding in the kitchen! I contracted for an industry-standard of professional installers that would warrant our purchase of Dura Supreme cabinetry. Titus Contracting, LLC are not cabinet installers.

Description of Work
Contracted with Titus Contracting, LLC, Savage MN to install new kitchen cabinets. Had to pay in full to schedule job.

Category home remodeling

in response to this particular post, Titus is very surprised to hear from this customer (via Angie's List) 8 months after the project was completed. There is always 2 sides to each story. First of all, our customers satisfaction is a top priority for us. We have thrived since 2008 on only advertising thru word of mouth from happy customers. This one was no different. Until this post, we were sent emails singing praises from the customer for the work done in this kitchen. It is unfortunate and surprising that there is dissatisfaction communicated here. Titus is extending an offer to her to contact us to see if there's anything we can do to return her to the "feel good" state she experienced last year when the project was complete. Our goal is satisfied customers and would love the opportunity to make that happen here. We are a company run by humans. Sometimes humans make mistakes and when we do, we own that and make it right aiming to exceed expectations. before and after pictures are awesome for this project and the cabinets did turn out great (despite some "hiccups" along the way). our apologies for your feeling the way you do and thank you for the opportunity to share our thoughts and discuss this further if you feel that would help.

01/27/2014

Bhavita S.

I think Scott and his crew did an exceptional job. From the time my family and I met them to the end of the project, they were very professional and yet still felt like family. They worked to stay within my budget and understood that while I had a budget I wanted the BEST! It was easy to bounce off ideas with them, which I found very important with such a big project. Everyone I worked with on this project was easy to get a hold of and accommodated to all my "additions." While the amount I listed seems like a lot, it was a very good price for everything we got! A year plus later and we're still in love with our main floor!! I can't wait until my next project :-)

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen: flooring, cabinets, soft close drawers, granite countertops, backsplash, new appliances (fridge, dishwasher, range and hood), deep farm sink, new window, patio door, changed to recessed led lights, opened space to dining room and closed off space to formal family room. Remodeled powder room: flooring, vanity, mirror and lighting. Foyer: flooring, lighting. Includes flooring in foyer closet. Dining room: changed light fixture.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

Thank you for the review. We are happy you are satisfied w/your project process and outcome. We thoroughly enjoyed working w/you and your family. Your kitchen is amazing & assume you are still enjoying entertaining and showing it off! Anytime you are ready for the next project in your home, you have our number. We would LOVE to come help you turn your ideas and dreams into reality! Greet your family from all of us on the Titus Team.

Designer Spaces Inc

Installation of pergolas, additions, outdoor kitchens, custom decks, porches, fireplaces, stonework, cabanas. Additional email - Info@DesignerSpacesInc.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Norske Electric, Inc.

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Offers Coupon

Outdoor Spaces Design & Build Co LLC

Specializing in decks. Custom design and build. Work with natural woods as well as composites. Licensed in Minnesota MN. License #BC689582. Additional Email - jayme@osdab.com.

Residential: basement remodeling/finishing, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, theater rooms, design, cabinetry, tile, deck and porch additions, project management and more