North Point Services Co

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2009

BC77

15825 Dupont Ave

Lakeville, MN 55044

Don't hesitate, give us a call for a FREE over the phone estimate, or to schedule a time for one of our experts to meet you at your property to discuss your project. Family owned and operated, North Point Services has a standard for providing quality, affordable and professional services. Our company is run by honest, hardworking, and reliable individuals, so that is exactly the kind of service you can expect from us. Taking care of our customers is what we do best. North Point is your one stop shop for all your tile and stone needs. We provide all the tile services that you as a homeowner will ever need. All of our employees are held to great standards to ensure professional and high quality work. Whatever your tile needs may be, we have the solution for you!...

home remodeling (101)tile installation (84)flooring (25)countertop installation (6)handyman (2)basement remodeling (1)

06/20/2020

What can I say...Aleksey does top notch work! One thing I appreciated was his willingness to listen to what we wanted and to provide feedback and ideas. His skill level was exactly what we were looking for. He is also a teaching professional and his apprentice he had with him had the same level of professionalism. They kept the kitchen clean (as much as possible with this kind of project) and clea...

Description of Work
Tile Backsplash

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Review for North Point Services Co - 15825 Dupont Ave, Lakeville, MN - 38658107

05/08/2020

Looks good. I was pleased they could do the work within a week after we called. It was a small job and they did it on a Saturday. My only concern was I thought it was a bit expensive and would certainly recommend getting multiple bids.

Description of Work
Replace some grout and caulking in two bathrooms and seal it all.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

04/03/2020

It went very good I have no complaints at all the crew was very good to me & my family. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Bath Remodeling

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

03/08/2020

North Point Services did a wonderful job. Aleksey was very knowledgeable about the materials he was using. He and his team always arrived on time and worked on schedule. I always got fast responses from Aleksey when I had questions about the process. They were a joy to work with and I would highly recommend North Point Services.

Description of Work
Basement bathroom remodeling

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

03/06/2020

Both projects were completed on time with exceptional workmanship. I was referred to Aleksey after seeing my friend’s bathroom remodel. His team did an excellent job with my bathroom, provided me with options and suggestions to make my vision come through. Based on my experience with my bathroom, I hired them to install flooring in my split level entryway and main floor. It also turned out wonderf...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel and pergo flooring installation

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

02/26/2020

Aleksay was great to work with - responded right away - work done was amazing - herringbone backsplash was done with perfection - trustworthy and reliable - would recommend and hire again!

Description of Work
backsplash on kitchen

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

Review for North Point Services Co - 15825 Dupont Ave, Lakeville, MN - 38409678

09/27/2019

North Point Services did a fantastic job installing the ceramic kitchen floor and backsplash in our kitchen. Aleksey was super responsive throughout the process and helped us sourcing the tiles and other material. His team was very professional, punctual, clean and took great pride in their work, resulting in an awesome looking kitchen! We highly recommend North Point Services and will use them ag...

Description of Work
Kitchen floor and backsplash tile installation

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

07/13/2019

Professional and responsive from start to finish. The work is beautiful!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

Review for North Point Services Co - 15825 Dupont Ave, Lakeville, MN - 37981899

01/09/2019

The crew were clean,efficient,and just nice to talk to. We had questions along the way and always got a good response. I would trust this company to do more work for me and have referred them to my friends and family

Description of Work
We did our master shower, and two complete bathrooms.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

11/20/2018

Everything went well and our backsplash looks wonderful!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Backsplash

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

Tile Installation, Bathroom and Shower Remodeling, Backsplash, Repair, Re-Grout, Cleaning & Caulking, Residential and Commercial.