Metro Pest Management Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2003

16610 Havelock Ct

Lakeville, MN 55044

Open Message to Angie's List Members.... Angies List Corporation want us to pay money to increase leads and rankings. We do not agree with this as a business. Our reputation speaks for its self. We will not also sugarcoat our services nor babysit Angies List Members. We have no time nor patients for people who want something for nothing or dictate to us that because they are members, they are entitled. You will be hiring the best and most comprehensive company in the industry when you choose us with the best possible solutions to you concerns. Now under new management. We here at Metro Pest Management we care about the health and safety of your family. We will discuss your needs and together we will find the best practical application methods to serve you. Metro Pest Management bases its pest management recommendations on your unique needs. Our professionals do not use a "one size fits all" approach. We work with you to choose the best exclusion techniques, mechanical measures, and pesticide treatments to control pest problems. Metro Pest Management is pleased to offer its customers a choice of eco-friendly or green pest management alternatives. While all of our materials are EPA certified, we know that some customers want more eco-friendly options. Please call us for more details....

11/15/2020

Kayla W.

We used Metro Pest last year after living with a mouse issue since we moved in, in the summer of 2018. The previous owner used a different company that clearly had not solved anything. We finally had enough and found Metro Pest. AJ came out and was punctual, professional, efficient, and identified the entry points where the mice were getting in. He was very thorough in checking the exterior of our home. He was able to plug the entry points up and left a few bait stations. We were mouse free after that for about a year and suddenly found another mouse inside. We contacted Metro Pest again right away and AJ was able to come out within a few days of contacting them and did identify new entry points, plug them up, and help put us at ease. AJ also provided us with education on the type of siding we have and where and how the mice have created entry points. With this education we will be able to check our exterior periodically and hopefully maintain a mouse free home. Metro Pest and AJ have gone above and beyond both times we called and are so thankful for their great service! We would recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Pest control-mice

09/15/2018

THERESA G.

It went smoothly. AJ called me back. I explained the problem of large paper wasp nests near the second story eaves with wasps starting to go under the eaves and not reappearing. He gave me an estimate of what might be needed and I approved it. He said I didn't need to be home and left the bill on door. I came home from work that day and everything was taken care of. The area was sprayed and the nests were removed. I have seen no further wasp activity.

Description of Work
Large paper wasp nests removed & surrounding area sprayed.

08/25/2017

Pam S.

We've been using them for 14 years without any problems.Their prices are fairly cheaper than others but they sometimes aren't forthcoming with what is needed before they come out for example what furniture needs to be moved and if it needs to be moved so they can spray.

Description of Work
Spray outdoors for bugs and rodents around the house.

08/21/2017

James D.

Great. Super communication, especially considering our wet weather this year. They did the work on time, they let me know when the weather was conducive to the work, and it was done well. No wasps have returned a month later as far as I can tell. No smell, no mess, they left no trace other than a sudden and happy lack of wasps hovering above my porch.

Description of Work
We needed to get a wasp nest in the eaves cleared up.

06/30/2017

Daniel S.

We had an ant problem and needed help! This provider was very efficient, timely, and got to us within a day to take care of the problem. Dave and Ryan were very professional, courteous, and gave us a lot of info on how to prevent this type of problem in the future. We have signed up to have them come out annually to do preventative treatment. They solved the problem in the house, as well as treating the entire exterior. I would definitely recommend them to help with pest control!

Description of Work
Pest control

03/20/2017

Sarah S.

They identified the problem as mice and inspected the home for entry points.They normally guarantee that you will be pest free for a long time (I can't recall the number and don't want to make a false claim) however they found some structural issues that made it difficult to do that, instead they set traps, discounted the price, and volunteered to come back and re-bait for free one time.

Description of Work
We had noises in our wall, so we had them come out for an inspection.

09/11/2016

RIna R.

He gave us instruction on how to remove wasp nest. The wasps happened to be very mild wasps.

10/29/2014

John M.

I've been a customer of Metro Pest Management since 1996 for various properties. The owner's service and knowledge are very impressive. Why need to call them back then, you might ask, if they solved the problem? Construction, remodeling, and changing environmental conditions call all produce new requirements. I trust that Daveknows what he's talking about, and his assessments and treatments have proven effective. He is honest, straightforward, effective, and fair. He's also very busy, because his reputation is solid. Metro Pest Management receives my highest recommendation among all professional services, and I don't just throw that around.

Description of Work
Assessed and treated rodent (mice) infiltration.

09/08/2014

Kimberly C.

We had swarming yellow jackets going into our home by the front door. We called Metro Pest Management on Thursday night after hours, left a message, and they called us back early Friday morning. They told us they would be out later that day and did call us before they showed up. Everyone was very nice and professional. Even better...the bees are gone! They told us if we noticed any bees in the next 5-7 days to call them and they would come back out at no charge. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed bees from our front porch

06/10/2014

Jeannie W.

Explained above.

Description of Work
I called this company with questions about insect control in my lawn. David was very knowledgeable about my concerns and he explained why pest control companies are not licensed to do my project. I got to tell you that was more than refreshing because he was straight up with me and did not try to talk me into something he knew I didn't need. He also gave me some excellent advice.(BTW...I had called other providers before I contacted Metro Pest Management and experienced rude representation after they learned what I wanted done. NO further discussions or helpful advice from them.) I may not have used his company for this project but you can bet he is now on my very short list of businesses I will call when I need something professionally done in and around my home. THANK YOU, David!

03/26/2014

Barbara B.

I live in the country so there are plenty of little critters around.

Description of Work
I am on a quarterly maintenance program and have not had mice for over 3 years! Dave and his crew set outside traps and the mice never come into the house .

07/29/2013

Diane S.

Working well - no more spiders

Description of Work
Pest prevention

06/24/2013

Ross B.

I talked to Dave and Chris. Dave was very knowledgeable and helpful on the phone. We talked for quite awhile to get my questions answered. Then he transferred me to Chris to set up my appt. Chris came out the same day, at the time he said he would and was very thorough and explained the whole process. It was more cost effective for me to have the service for the year, not just once so the initial payment was 150.00. They will come out 3 more times for approx. 100 dollars each time, but setting up the yearly service, I can call them out ANY time for ANY pest, not just the ants I called about in the first place. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They sprayed for ants.

12/04/2012

JoAnn K.

They did a great job. We have gused them several times since.

Description of Work
The come out for pest control, ant removal.

11/19/2012

Birgit J.

It was overall a pleasant experience. All possible entryways into the house were sealed and then it was just a matter of time.Since rodents are not really predictable the performed service lasted ca. 10-14 days. And now the 6 month warranty kicks in. Now we are rodentfree. Thank you.

05/03/2012

Kevin H.

He comes quarterly to provide service. My neighbors use him as well. His prices are pretty fair. They are very responsive whenever I have called. Their truck is white and discreet. It doesn't say "pest control" on it. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
He sprayed for insects and provided preventive pest control.

03/24/2012

Rhonda K.

I was very pleased with the prompt response to my phone call. They are very customer-service oriented and thoroughly explained their recommendation. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They provided pest control services at my residence.

09/07/2011

Susan P.

Once completed there were not problems.

Description of Work
We had ants building nests in our patio and around the base of our house. One treatment and we were rid of them.

08/17/2011

Michael W.

Metro Pest Management responded to my email right away and were able to come on the same day. They told us it may take up to 3 days to eliminate the Yellow Jackets, but if we saw any after 5 days to call them and they would come back at no charge. I told them I was going into the hospital for a C-section in 5 days and they told me not to worry, they would swing by and check it so we wouldn't have to worry about coming home from the hospital to the problem. GREAT SERVICE!!! Would definitely recommend them/use them again.

Description of Work
We had a Yellow Jacket nest (we found out they nested in our insulation - yikes!). They treated the area.

08/16/2011

thomas K.

Their integrity, quality of work, response, dependability, and knowledge are all excellent.

Description of Work
They did a standard examination and treatment for my house.

07/28/2011

Mary L.

I was very pleased with Metro Pest Management, Inc., from the start. They responded quickly to my calls and arrived promptly when they came to my home. They explained processes and described products and policies, giving the basis for their uses. The owner who visited my home (and did the treatment) was very professional. He was willing to take time to hear concerns and never made me feel he was rushed. End result? No more ants sighted as of end of July! (The ants were very abundant before treatment and included many winged males, indicating a long term infestation.) I have peace of mind seeing a good outcome and am confident if the problem returns Metro Pest will take care of it.

Description of Work
One of the Metro Pest owners visited my home in April of 2011. He checked the location, inside and outside, where we were seeing carpenter ants. He explained the two-step process needed to get rid of the ants, including the technique and chemical to be used. He went over the company policy related to assurance the problem would be solved. He then completed the first step in extermination. I paid for that procedure. In June he returned to complete the treatment and I then paid for that step. He encouraged me to call if I had questions or saw more than five or six living ants at a time after that.

10/31/2010

DEB K.

Everything went very smoothly. Dave came out on time for both appointments. His bid was accurate and even lower then some of the competion's bids.

Description of Work
Our townhome association contacted Dave after our first pest control service failed to provide any resolution to our mice problem. Dave came out to evaluate one owner's complaint of mice in her unit but soon discovered mice in the entire building's attic. He was determined to find the location for the mouse intrusion and even took close up pictures with a telephoto lens for close up inspection. He came out a total of 2 times...once for the initial inspection and a second time for more thorough investigation of each unit in the building. He baited attics and inspected the buildings foundation and roof lines. Dave also brought along a contractor crew to handle repairs. The repairs were not included in the above mentioned price but were very reasonable considering the size of the building. The repair crew is a separate business that has a good record with the BBB. We will use Dave and Metro Pest Management in the future for any pest control needed in our development. He was a lifesaver!

09/15/2010

DAVID S.

Metro responded withing 24 hours. The technician was very knowledgeable, infromative and thorough. He determined that the ants were not carpenter ants, inspecteded the exterior of the house and applied the appropriate treatment to releave existing problems and prevent future problems. I had researched carpenter ants prior to his arrival and am confident that we received the best possible service. No attempt to sell unneeded services was made. I recommend, without reservations, Metro Pest Management. They will be my first call if similar problems occur in the future.

Description of Work
We called about a suspected carpenter ant infestation. Identified the ants in question and applied the appropriate treatment for the whole house (exterior perimeter).

05/05/2010

thomas K.

We've had Metro Pest Management for almost 10 years and I am always impressed by there responsiveness, professionalism and value for high quality of work and price.

Description of Work
Metro Pest came to do the routine insect management. I later had concerns about possible rodents. Dave returned my call immediately and came back out shortly to personally check if there was a problem.

07/31/2006

DOUGLAS D.

Dave was awesome. Upon 1st phone call, Dave actually sounded enthused about fixing my problem. He inquired regarding many details. When he came over, this enthusiasm only increased as he went into detail explaining many things regarding carpenter ants, eliminating them, preventing them, etc. He did this in a very easy to understand manner and not at all like a salesman. He provided a lot of free advice and was very fair in all regards. Very friendly, matter of fact, and I had no worry that he would ever try and sell something that is not needed (unlike others). I will not hesitate to call him for any future pest control problem or prevention.

Description of Work
Carpenter ants.

PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL

Paffy's Pest Control is family owned and operated local pest control company. We provide residents of the St Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding suburbs with a complete range of pest-control and extermination services. Two time Super Service Award winner and awarded the BBB Accreditation certificate since 2012. Our professionals are highly experienced and dedicated to offering quality, affordable services. We are extensively trained and experienced in the effective and safe removal of a wide range of household and commercial pests.

Offers by PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL on Angi
    Wildlife Management Services Inc

We are a small family-owned pest control business located in Brooklyn Park. We opened our doors in 1989 out of the basement of the owner’s house! We are proud to come from small beginnings and have grown to be an integral part of our community. Combined with all of our technicians, we have over 100 years of pest control expertise. Call us at 763-424-9111 to get rid of your pest today! We use eco-friendly methods.

Offers by Wildlife Management Services Inc on Angi
    Adam's Pest Control Inc

Fast and dependable pest control, prevention & management services. Adam's is a recognized leader you can trust in your home and around your family. Since 1971, Adam’s has been a local, family-owned business committed to friendly service, effective solutions, and the best trained technicians. Every one of our service technicians is licensed and certified through the state; and has passed a criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and drug screening. We also require our technicians to complete more than 60 hours of continuing education each year. We have over 100 employees and our technicians are located throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin, providing you with fast, local service; and taking care of your pest problem the first time. Award winning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Pest management services for residential and commercial properties, treatments for all ants, spiders, centipedes, boxelder bugs, asian beetles, & all general insect control, interior & exterior, sealing foundations for prevention of mouse entry, elimination of mice, one-time services & ongoing services.

Wildlife trapping