HONEY DOERS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2003

General Remodeling

Honey-Doers has been serving the residential and commercial need of the Twin Cities Metro Area for nearly 20 years. Through exceptional service and quality craftsmanship,we continue to build upon our reputation and growing number of satisfied customers. No matter the job we aim to provide each one of our clients with a superior level of attentiveness, integrity and courtesy....

Rain Gutter Service Inc

Rain Gutter Services provides gutter cleaning and other outdoor services for your home. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You will not receive an invoice or be asked to make payment until you are completely satisfied with the work completed. We do not use any sub contractors - only employees. We carry all necessary insurance including workers compensation and liability insurance to protect you and your home.

Offers by Rain Gutter Service Inc on Angi
Fredrickson Dirt Works LLC

Fredrickson Dirt Works is an excavation, grading, and landscaping company located in Northfield MN. We provide southern MN with services including driveway repair, drainage solutions, land clearing, landscaping and retaining walls, ponds, and more. We offer fast turn around times, quality work, and competitive pricing.

J&B Roofing

J&B Roofing was established in the year 1984 in South Saint Paul, Minnesota, since we have remained a local and family owned business that focuses on quality and not volume. We install major roofing manufacturer products and we ensure that all of roofing projects meet customer and state requirements. We deliver the materials, protecting your landscape and property. We possess an extensive knowledge of the roofing industry necessary to provide the most economical solution to any roofing challenge you may have. Whatever your needs are: residential, commercial, apartments, multi-family dwellings, pitched room, or flat roofs. J&B Roofing has you covered. Each job we do has a specific plan on how to do your roof. With years of varied experience in both residential and commercial roofing- there is no job that is beyond our doing. We pride ourselves on providing our services in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner.

Offers by J&B Roofing on Angi

02/25/2020

Kitchen looks great and I love it. Timing was as promised.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

02/25/2018

Honey-Doers staff was awesome to work with. They had everything so scheduled, that our project moved along quickly and our lives were not too disrupted. Everyday, they cleaned up their mess, so that our house didn't look like we had a major remodeling project going on. Afterwards, we were left with two amazing, spa-like bathrooms. Shelly was so great on the front end guiding us through what we nee...

Description of Work
We had two bathrooms remodeled at the same time.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,replacement windows,home remodeling

05/02/2017

Made contact and was told a quote would be coming shortly. Over 2 weeks later, no calls, no messages, no quote.

Description of Work
Requested quote for installation of baseboard.

Category handyman service

11/16/2016

I contacted Honeydoers looking for an electrician. I was told that the electrician would contact me personally to set up a time. Three days later, I called them back, as I still hadn't heard from the electrician. Once again, I was told that they would contact him and have him connect with me. Another day goes by and I still don't hear anything. I followed up one last time and was told, "well, he m...

Description of Work
Electrical

Category handyman service

03/29/2016

The job was done extremely well and on time. I used them again later in February. These guys are top-notch.

Description of Work
* Opened ceiling to check water leak and check mold. * install 2 new light systems in kitchen * replace drywall in ceiling and re-finish textured ceiling.

Category contractors,drywall,lighting,plumbing

Please call and office and we will let you know if it is something we can take care of or refer a person who we have worked with.

Check, Visa, MasterCard