HONEY DOERS

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2003

General Remodeling

Honey-Doers has been serving the residential and commercial need of the Twin Cities Metro Area for nearly 20 years. Through exceptional service and quality craftsmanship,we continue to build upon our reputation and growing number of satisfied customers. No matter the job we aim to provide each one of our clients with a superior level of attentiveness, integrity and courtesy....

Above All Svc

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Better Paint LLC

We are providers of construction services in the Minnesota area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Better Paint LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your Painting needs!

02/25/2020

Kitchen looks great and I love it. Timing was as promised.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category handyman service,home remodeling

02/25/2018

Honey-Doers staff was awesome to work with. They had everything so scheduled, that our project moved along quickly and our lives were not too disrupted. Everyday, they cleaned up their mess, so that our house didn't look like we had a major remodeling project going on. Afterwards, we were left with two amazing, spa-like bathrooms. Shelly was so great on the front end guiding us through what we nee...

Description of Work
We had two bathrooms remodeled at the same time.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,replacement windows,home remodeling

05/02/2017

Made contact and was told a quote would be coming shortly. Over 2 weeks later, no calls, no messages, no quote.

Description of Work
Requested quote for installation of baseboard.

Category handyman service

11/16/2016

I contacted Honeydoers looking for an electrician. I was told that the electrician would contact me personally to set up a time. Three days later, I called them back, as I still hadn't heard from the electrician. Once again, I was told that they would contact him and have him connect with me. Another day goes by and I still don't hear anything. I followed up one last time and was told, "well, he m...

Description of Work
Electrical

Category handyman service

03/29/2016

The bottom line is Honey Doers saved me $400. I was set to have a plumber do work that was estimated to be $1000. Rick from Honey Doers re-assessed the water leakage issue and we ended up with a $600 fix which included repair of our sliding glass door to the patio. THis is the second time I'm using them with huge success. Honey Doers is my go-to home repair service now.

Description of Work
* Investigated a water leak. Opened wall in mud room for inspection, replaced with access panel. * Fixed loose glass pane on sliding door to outside patio. * Inspected roof for leaks.

Category home inspection,plumbing

Please call and office and we will let you know if it is something we can take care of or refer a person who we have worked with.

Check, Visa, MasterCard