Gene's of Apple Valley Construction

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

17660 Kettering Trl

Lakeville, MN 55044

With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your homes and business back to normal as soon as possible. Call us today to see how we can best meet your construction needs....

4.3

4.2

4.2

4.4

roofing (25)insulation (6)siding companies (4)handyman (3)gutter repair (3)tile installation (3)interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)skylight installation (2)lighting (2)garage doors (2)flooring (2)

04/20/2021

Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category carpet installation

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

06/30/2020

Gene met with me personally, his office staff kept me informed on dates for dumpster delivery and timing of completion. Gene was at the job site several times to inspect his crews and work. Best yet, he did all the hard work with the insurance company and adjusters. After initially being told by the insurance company that they would only pay for a few roof repairs, he was able to spend the time wi...

Description of Work
Full roof replacement and siding from storm damage.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

My pleasure , nice to work with you people

10/21/2019

Starting with dealing with the claims adjust to executing the roof replacement Gene and team did a great job and were very helpful. Happy with the final product, would use Gene's again in the future.

Description of Work
roofings

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

It was my pleasure working with you

10/14/2019

Replaced roof on our home due to hail damage. Did a great job working with the insurance company and covering up all the plants around the house to not cause any damage. Owner was onsite and checked in after to make sure work was completed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

It was my pleasure working for such nice people , thanks again

08/15/2019

The owner and project manager were easy to work with, thorough and timely. They dealt with the insurance adjuster in a friendly, professional manner and had samples of the shingles on hand making selections simple. They're crew of 9 finished my new roof which is large with peaks and lots of angles in 2 days in a very neat and orderly manner, carrying stacks of old shingles across the peaks to the ...

Description of Work
Gene's of Apple Valley replaced the shingles on my roof due to hail damage in July 2019.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

08/14/2019

Gene stays on top of the project. Great project manager. Everything really went well. Great workmanship. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roofing, new windows, and painting

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

07/26/2019

Excellent. They did it in a timely manner. They did a beautiful job.

Description of Work
They built a new deck on my patio.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/26/1997

07/23/2019

I've hired Gene's of Apple Valley for two projects and was happy both times. The work was completed quickly. I would definitely check with Gene's for any future work we may need done.

Description of Work
Roof

Category insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/23/2019

Found one of the workers putting new shingles over old tar paper. Had damage done to screens that was fixed. Scratched my stainless steel BBQ grill. The gutters they took off were not reattached properly and still come apart or fall off.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

I am aware of the section of tar papered area , that section by code would require ice and water , I was there at the job site all day , and in that time frame I found a few sections that were previously (done by others) , we fixed them , I left the job for no more than fifteen minutes , I got a call from Mr [Member Name Removed] , I returned to see that my roofing crew were tar papering a section...

07/23/2019

Gene, handled contact and ongoing support of insurance company to cover roof, gutter and downspout replacement due to hail damage. Very pleased with that aspect of project. His crew took off our roof and replaced it all in one day. The were very organized and protected plants, etc as they completed the job. The roof looks great, they used all high-end shingles and other products. It has been about...

Description of Work
N/A

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/23/2014

General Contractor and Re-modeler. We specialize in storm damage repair, Roofing, Windows, Siding, Remodeling Kitchens and Baths, Deck Design and Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check