Aqueduct Plumbing Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2011

10418 235th St W

Lakeville, MN 55044

Aqueduct Plumbing Co provides high quality plumbing services to Lakeville, MN and the south metro area. We offer services, installation and repairs for all makes and models and provide sales for major brands including Kohler and Delta. With over 25 years of plumbing experience, we service both residential and commercial properties and can handle any plumbing job, no matter the size....

03/01/2019

Greg S.

I had a pipe split in the basement ceiling in the evening. Fortunately I was home to shut off the water a few minutes after it started, but it created stains on an 8’ x 10’ section of the sheetrock ceiling. I envisioned needing to tear down the ceiling and it was difficult to figure out where the leak was coming from above the ceiling. The next morning I called Mark and he was able come over later that morning. He went out of his way to minimize the number of cuts he had to make and he gave me suggestions that I could follow to dry the water and fix the stains. He worked hard to minimize the mess that was created while cutting the sheetrock and locating the leak. He diagnosed and fixed the problem in a little over an hour and the bill was lower than I expected. With his suggestions, I’m able to do the rest of the work on my own. I will be contacting Aqueduct Plumbing for my future plumbing needs. Thank you Mark!

Description of Work
Pipe sprung a leak above basement ceiling

07/27/2018

Jim S.

All work done on time, professionally and at reasonable cost. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Replace outside faucets, install new toilet and shut off valve for outside water.

08/05/2016

Bruce C.

It went very well. Mark showed up on time and did the work for a reasonable price. I would use him again

Description of Work
Fix a leak in a pipe.

05/03/2016

Cherie S.

We were having problems with the sump pump. The float switch kept getting stuck, and we had water overflow onto the floor a few times. I got a prompt call back and the plumber came out the next morning to look at our sump pump. He straightened and hung the pipe better, cleared out some debris that was in the well, and cleaned out the check valve. He could have just recommended a new pump, but did these things instead. It has been working great since then. He couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't have the same problem again, so he considered it a diagnostic service call and didn't charge for what he did. We sure appreciated it. What a decent and honest guy. Aqueduct will be our first call for any plumbing issues we have in the future.

Description of Work
Adjusted our malfunctioning sump pump

Category wells

07/28/2015

Diane N.

We had used another plumber for thirty years, but Mark's estimate came in significantly under theirs, so we risked the change, and his work turned out to be better than the competition. He's also a great person to do business with. The dream-plumber.

Description of Work
Mark plumbed two bathroom remodels for us, (re)installing tub, shower, toilets, sinks.

04/28/2015

Jeff G.

It went great. He came out,repaired the split pipe, left no mess and the price is exactly what I expected. Fast,clean service. We will definetly call him next time we have a plumbing need.

Description of Work
repaired a pipe that froze in our garage this winter

04/27/2015

Julie B.

Mark investigated what was causing the low water pressure in my tub. He determine the previous plumber correctly soldered the pipes but assumed it was the faucet. He advised we could leave it as it was as nothing was wrong or he could replace the current faucet with a Moen. He quoted a price; but there was absolutely no pressure to replace the faucet. We asked Mark to replace the faucet. The results: the water pressure is great. And Mark was able to complete the work much faster than originally expected so he charged us $100 LESS than he estimated. Additionally, he was very punctual in arriving; and called while he was in route. I will definitely call Mark again with future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Mark identified the cause of low water pressure in my tub and corrected it.

01/21/2015

Rob K.

Mark was excellent to work with. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. Mark did exactly what I asked for. His work is very clean and organized. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
Plumbing rough in for basement finish project

11/25/2014

Mike N.

I needed a shut off valve on our toilet fixed asap since we could not turn on our water. Mark squeezed us in. He ended up being 45 min early. He was quick and professional. He also fixed the inside of our toilet at no cost. I had told him we could finish it ourselves but he fixed it all for us. He did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken shut off valve on a toilet

09/08/2014

Stacy H.

We felt our problem was urgent because we tested our water pressure and had discovered it was twice what it should be. This indicated that a water pressure reducing valve we had installed 9 years ago was not working, and we were worried about potential damage to our appliances and pipes. Mark called us back right away and came out the same day. He installed a new valve in less than an hour and made sure the water pressure was down to the appropriate level. He was here for more than an hour while we asked him questions and checked out a few other issues around the house. However, he only charged is for about an hours' work plus the cost of the part. We paid less than what we expected and would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Mark replaced a faulty water pressure reducing valve.

06/03/2014

Josh S.

Mark, the owner/plumber, was very professional and honest. All work was performed within the provided time frame and came in slightly under his estimate!

Description of Work
Installed Water Softener.

04/14/2014

Marcia B.

Mark was right on time and very professional. He went straight to work and was very careful and clean. We would definetly use his services again.

Description of Work
We had shower faucets and plumbing replaced.

02/21/2014

TERRY B.

Perfect!! Beyond expectations, Mark demonstrated ingenuity, quality, price efficiency and courteousness.

Description of Work
Mark played key a role in a total kitchen remodel. In 1 day he re-located the old gas line (it was running under a kitchen center island with cooktop, and he added a new line running next to an wall. We went from an island gas cook top to wall-located cook top. Mark did this without having to cutout "peek-a-boo" holes in the center of the island. Other non-Angies List trades people I contacted were going to cut holes into the floor that would subsequently require costly oak flooring repairs.

02/17/2014

Diane H.

Mark was great. We were in a bind because our faucet was leaking so badly underneath that we couldn't use our sink at all. It was a snowy Monday and we had already waited the weekend and I couldn't go without my sink any longer. I called in the morning and he happened to have a job that was delayed by an hour so he swung by our house on his way and installed it. From the time I called from the time he left was approximately 2.5 hours. Thank you, Mark!

Description of Work
installed a kitchen faucet

01/04/2014

john L.

Mark arrived on time, and worked hard while at our home. He did great work and was fairly priced. Mark also did a good job of minimizing any mess to our home. I would call him again.

Description of Work
Mark installed a new well pressure tank, pressure switch, gauge, valve and some piping.

09/05/2013

Sue C.

We had just signed up for Angie's list and Mark was our first experience. Mark was able to come th same day at a time that worked for us. Mark arrived on time - spent time talking thru some general plumbing questions that we had and then fixed our leaking pipe. The process was very simple, complete and well done. Thanks Mark!

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking pipe

08/29/2013

Jim S.

Mark deduced the problem after some turning off and on various plumbing features until he discovered a leaking toilet tank off the master bedroom bath where some anchor bolt seals failed. The water slowly flowed under the stool to a point where it accumulated and dropped to the ceiling tile. These bolts were cut off and new hardware put in place with proper plumbing putty and seams caulked to prevent future water incursions. He waited awhile to be sure that fixed the problem and was on his way. Rates were very reasonable I thought. He arrived within the timeframe he quoted. I would have no problem using his services again.

Description of Work
We had a mystery leak that damaged some dropped ceiling tiles accompanied with a moldy smell. Mark was able to spot the issue, track it to the source and fix it. He was also able to reattach a broken dryer vent hose by applying his skills.

08/25/2013

Mike Z.

Within 24 hours, Mark came to our house and repaired the water supply line that casued water damage to our home. Mark was great and would recommended him to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed a broken water supply line.

07/18/2013

charles A.

The guy came on time. The work met my expectations. He was polite, cordial and work hard. He had to work out in a tight spot so it took him a while to get the job done. He had to cut one of the parts to create an opening for the valve to fit. He cleaned up behind himself. He did a good work and his priceing was above average. I was satisfied.

Description of Work
I used Aqueduct Plumbing Company to put in a shower head and a shower temperature valve.

07/12/2013

Deb M.

Mark came to my rescue with very short notice to fix the toilet seal in the main bathroom. I was watching my 7 month old grandson for a few days and the first morning I had him was when I needed this emergency fix. Mark was so kind and understanding. He came out within a couple of hours after my call for help.

Description of Work
Seal inside the toilet tank needed replacing.

07/02/2013

JESSICA B.

It went great. Mark was wonderful to work with. He was efficient even given all the extra's I thought of once he arrived. Mark returned my initial call (within 10 minutes). We scheduled for a few days later. He was friendly and answered my litany of questions on the phone and I had more questions once he arrived. I try to do all my own repairs and was reluctant to hire anyone. However, I realized my limitations with the spigots and hired Mark. He worked quickly through all the tasks although had to "chase down" a few leaks. Cost wise he was not the cheapest and not the most expensive. I was cringing at what I thought would be the total cost given that he was at the house twice as long as the anticipated 3 hours - mostly due to my add on projects. Mark gave me the value of his Angie's List coupon and gave me another discount, which was unexpected. I would hire Mark again in a heart beat and I am not easy to please or impress!

Description of Work
Replaced backyard outside spigot up to & including the stop valve. Moved the front yard spigot from the garage to the front of the house (and fixed my dryer vent). Replaced two upstairs bathroom fixtures and added 2 shut off valves. Added a shut off valve to the downstairs bathroom sink. Replaced two gaskets on upstairs toilets with correct size gaskets (correcting my self repair done about a year ago). Fixed a leak in my 27 year old water softener. Located and fixed a leak under the kitchen sink.

06/30/2013

Deanna M.

Mark was great to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable, did what he said he would do, and cleaned up at the end. It doesn't get any better than this! We will definitely call him again for our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced wax seal on main floor toilet and cleaned out basement floor drain.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/20/2013

john F.

Angie's list was a great help in finding AQUEDUCT and owner Mark Hessian. Mark arrived on time for the estimate phase and was very personable and very helpful in discussing the best way to install a natural gas line from a 45000 BTU gas garage heater to a gas inlet some 60 ft. away in my basement. We came up with a workable solution and set the date. Mark asked me to coordinate the building inspector with completion of the job and set a time he would be completed. On the day of install, he arrived on time, finished on schedule and the inspection went very well with no issues. It was a pleasure dealing with Mark on this project. Would highly recommend his services. Great local resource based in Lakeville, MN

Description of Work
Installation of gas line from a garage heater to furnace in basement

05/06/2013

Karen D.

Mark was fantastic. We had bought a new kitchen faucet last summer but had not had it installed. Since our toilet needed to be fixed anyway, we asked him to install the faucet. It turned out the faucet we bought was broken. My husband went out to Home Depot and exchanged it for a better quality faucet and Mark came back to install it on the same day. Now that's customer service! We will continue to use them for all our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Installed new faucet in the kitchen and repaired the toilet in the powder room.

03/18/2013

Rochelle L.

Both plumbing issues had been long-time frustrations for us. Aqueduct came in and fixed both in under two hours, for a very reasonable price. To be honest, I thought it was going to take longer and cost a lot more. It's hard to find a good, trustworthy and honest plumber. I think this is the first time we've found it.

Description of Work
We had leaking pipes from an upstairs bathroom and a leaky toilet on the main floor, both of which were repaired.

American Sewer

SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING! GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE! CALL NOW FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH.

Offers by American Sewer on Angi
    DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

DuctWorks is a small locally owned business. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Minneapolis, Golden Valley and surrounding suburbs. All employees have background checks completed. The following financing options are available: 18 Months Same As Cash - No payments or interest for 18 months!! - other options available - please inquire!

Offers by DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
    Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angi

Residential & commercial plumbing installation, replacement & repairs, hot water recirculation, water heaters & softeners, sump pump installation & piping