Sams Roofing Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

61 Cimarron

Lake Elmo, MN 55042

We are a family owned business, fully licensed and insured and dedicated to providing the best service to our customers

12/11/2017

diane S.

Excellent and Easy!!!!

Description of Work
Sam's Roofing met me with the American Family Insurance Adjuster to look at my roof. He stayed for 25 minutes on top of my roof. American Family approved a new roof. Sam's Roofing replaced my roof 2 weeks later after I picked out my shingles. I am ecstatic with the results. It was so easy dealing with him. ask for Geoff. He is prompt to get back to you.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/20/2015

Patrici D.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof. Damaged my siding.

Category chimney repair

Rogers Masonry

I started in the Masonry business in 1976 and have been working ever since. I started my business in 1980 and incorporated in 1986. We are a small company with an experienced crew. They've all worked with me for the last 20 years. Experienced with working with condo associations and large building tuck pointing, brickwork, and stone work.

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers Coupon

Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

2022 Super Service Award

$500

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Sams Roofing Inc.

How is Sams Roofing Inc. overall rated?

Sams Roofing Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Sams Roofing Inc. open?

Sams Roofing Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

What payment options does Sams Roofing Inc. provide

Sams Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Sams Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Sams Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Sams Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Sams Roofing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Sams Roofing Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Sams Roofing Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Sams Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Sams Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Sams Roofing Inc.?

Yes, Sams Roofing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Sams Roofing Inc. offer?

Sams Roofing Inc. offers the following services: Shingled roofs, EDPM ( flat rubber ) roofs, siding, windows, gutters, repairs, chimney repairs,

Are there any services Sams Roofing Inc. does not offer?