Apex Construction Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2005

Apex Construction Inc. is a general contracting company that focuses on exterior remodeling in MN and western WI. We offer free estimates and storm inspections, accept all forms of payments, and offer specials throughout the season on all our services. We have over 30 years of experience and hold an A+ rating with the BBB since joining in 2004. Apex Construction Inc. is a Preferred Contractor through Owens Corning and also a part of the Top of The House Insulation Program through Owens Corning....

Urban Services

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers by Urban Services on Angi

09/20/2016

Great job. Pete was great to work with. He was very flexible to meet all my needs and wants. I would hire them again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off of my roof and re-roof on my house.

09/27/2015

Excellent work and organization of subcontractors. Easy to work with. The project took longer than expected to close out due to some overbooking on their part and communication mishaps on both our ends. They were forthright about this and we worked through smoothly. Would definitely use again for remodel work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

06/09/2015

Apex re-roofed my house in 2005.  I recently saw some water inside my screen porch after a big rain storm. I didn't know if it was "blown in" or if I had a leak from the roof.  I called   Pete and left him a message about my concern.  They called me back within 2 days.  Came by the next week.  Pete went up on the roof inspected it and said it was fine.  While he was up there he re-tarred some join...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected a part of my roof that I thought might be leaking.  Re-tarred some joints.

03/09/2015

We were very impressed!  We met with SIX different roofers.  We eliminated two due to poor reviews here and on Better Business Bureau, and another because I didn't care for the representative the owner sent out.  Of the remaining contenders, Apex had the best price. He also came recommended by an acquaintance. Pete was very responsive, and even fixed our roof leak himself to get us through until h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed our house (there were a lot of squares and it had two layers of shingles).

06/03/2014

Apex always does a great job and is conscientious about completing the work professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof from storm damage to wood shingles and broken roof rafter.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing and siding,gutters, insulation, rooftop snow and ice dam removal, exterior repairs and inspections

Services not offers include snow plowing, concrete repairs, pest control, decks, and windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available