SOUTH METRO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANERS, LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2002

19991 LANGFORD AVE

Jordan, MN 55352

SERVICES 5 COUNTY METRO AREA. EMERGENCY SERVICE FOR WATER EXTRACTION AVAILABLE. OFFERS 10%DISCOUNT TO ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. CHARGES BY SQUARE FOOTAGE OR SIZE OF ITEM....

04/13/2018

Mike K.

The best our carpet has ever looked! Great job! Thank you

Description of Work
Clean carpet and rugs

09/05/2013

Jennifer L.

We called Shawn to get our carpets cleaned after a grad party where someone had dropped a blue frosted cupcake on our cream carpet.. It's gone!! Can't tell where it was dropped, got out the amoxicillin that was spilled on the carpet too!! Will ALWAYS call South Metro!!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaner that does awesome work!!

04/29/2013

Josh T.

Shawn was a pleasure to work with. He communicated clearly, gave me a very fair deal, and did an excellent job on the carpets I had cleaned. In fact, the service was so good I've already used him again on another property.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, spot cleaning, and reapplied stain guard.

10/29/2012

Josh T.

Shawn O'Hern returned a message I left for him very quickly and was able to schedule an appointment very soon after the call. He gave me a ballpart estimate over the phone, but after completing the work, he actually charged much less than he had quoted as there was less square footage that needed to be cleaned than we first though. He was extremely courteous and did a great job. His equipment is top notch and the carpets looked like new after the cleaning, despite being in pretty bad condition to start with. I will definitely use him again and would recommend him whole-heartedly.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for entire townhouse. Included two bedrooms, hallways, stairs, familly room etc.

12/06/2010

Shirley F.

They came out early. The salesman came to do an additional cleaning and didn’t tell us how much it would cost. They tried to double the price without doing a deep cleaning for us. They also brought the wrong person to the house. We spoke to another service provider after this happened and they said such things don’t usually happen. South Metro Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners upsold us for something that wasn’t really necessary. Our experience with them wasn’t good.

Description of Work
We used South Metro Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners for carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

[member name removed] must have me confused with some other company. I have never been to her house! She says she was quoted a $ amount and the $ changed. I don't set a price b-4 I come out. I'll give a guess based on what the customer says, but I always follow up by saying "This is only a price quote". It's too bad thast I can get a C rating just because someone made a simple mistake!

12/01/2010

TIMOTHY A.

Everything went perfect. Very punctual. South Metro was able to fit me into the schedule on short notice, and the price was better than the national cleaners, and they removed more from the carpets as well. I have found the carpet cleaner I will use in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet was cleaned in main room and bedrooms

04/27/2008

Angie A.

I called Shawn on a Thursday and needed someone to come on Friday. He was able to fit me in on short notice. He arrived on time and did a quick and thorough job. He was able to get out all of the pet, food and marker stains that had accumulated on the carpet. He was very nice. I will definitely have Shawn back and will refer him to others. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
I had the carpets cleaned for 4 bedrooms, a full flight of stairs plus the office and dining room.

01/23/2008

Stacey P.

We have used South Metro at least 10 times. The owner actually does the work and really cares about the customer. He cleans for many of our neighbors too. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Description of Work
He cleaned a wool area rug and an upholstered chair.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/29/2007

KERRI F.

I have used him for 10 years & he is just wonderful. He's punctual, very nice & does a great job. He always calls the night before & he calls the day of the appointment to let me know when he will be there or if he will be running late. We also have a dog, and Sean works really hard to get out the dog hair from the upholstery.

Description of Work
He cleans & does all of our upholstery work.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/10/2002

MARY W.

GREAT WORK, GREAT SERVICE. I''LL BE A REGULAR CUSTOMER. I LIVE IN THE NORTH METRO, AND SHAWN GLADLY TRAVELS UP HERE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SOUTH METRO CARPET.

Description of Work
CLEANED CARPETS OF TWO ENTIRE HOUSES (PRICE I PAID WAS TOTAL FOR BOTH HOUSES)

B and A Services

B and A Services. Locally owned and operated out of Minneapolis, MN. We provide general home cleaning services as well as carpet cleaning services and treat our client's homes as if they were our own. We are reliable, easy to work with, and dedicated to getting your home back into shape. Call us or click for an estimate today

A-Plus Carpet Cleaning

**RECEIVE A $10 DISCOUNT AND PRIORITY SCHEDULING BY CALLING TO SET YOUR CLEANING** US Army Veteran owned and operated! A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a small business in every sense of the word. Locally owned and operated since 1993, owners Paul and Jim have a combined 50+ years of experience cleaning carpet and upholstery. With an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction, one or both of the owners will show up at every job. Our company goal is to make our customers happy! Contact us today for a quote. Note: To ensure a quick response, please include your phone number in your email request. A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a locally owned business since 1993 with a combined 50+ years of experience cleaning carpet and upholstery. With an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction, we have over 1500 five-star ratings on Angi's and have earned the Angi's Super Service award for 21 years straight! One of the owners is present at each job. Call us today at 612-386-7909! ***Discount Pricing for Neighbors*** Hey Neighbors! Schedule your cleaning with one or more neighbors and we'll offer a discount to each of you. Please call Paul at 612-386-7909 for more details

Offers by A-Plus Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Details Residential Services

We are a full service home cleaning company - committed to your satisfaction. We have more than 13 years of experience. We provide our own equipment and supplies in company marked vehicles. We carry both workers comp and liability insurance in the unlikely event an accident occurs. Our teams are paid by the hour, not the house, so their incentive is to take their time to make sure your home is clean. We look forward to cleaning your home in the near future!

Offers by Details Residential Services on Angi