Stone-Tree LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since November 2008

At Stone-Tree we strive to give the best customer service, with our design and installation of your countertops. We offer contractor pricing and a free design consultation to the general public. At Stone-Tree we work one on one with the customer, we come out to your home and show samples of stone, and solid surface materials and work hand and hand with you on the design of your project. ...

DISTINCTIVE STONE INTERIORS

Extensive experience in stone fabrication and installation. We deliver exceptional craftsmanship, service and turnaround. Our emphasis on superior quality has earned us a reputation for excellence among builders, developers, and individual customers throughout the region. We match our production expertise with experienced, professional service that keeps projects running smoothly. PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO ENSURE SOMEONE IS AVAILABLE!

07/09/2015

Kyle B.

Description of Work
Stone Tree provided us with granite kitchen counters and a marble bathroom double vanity. Jon, Dmitriy, and team are all very knowledgeable and professional and we had a fantastic experience with them. One of their most impressive displays of customer service came when they no longer had a stone in stock that they had agreed to provide to us for our bathroom. When we arrived at the showroom, they informed us of the issue, then offered to either go out and purchase a new slab of the stone, or allow us to use any other stone in their warehouse at no additional cost to us. We ended up going with a nice Carrera Marble instead of the granite we were planning on using. The Carrera was originally well outside of our price range, and we sincerely appreciated how they handled that situation. I would recommend Stone Tree to anybody, and we will certainly call them again anyone the next time we need new counters.

05/21/2015

wayne S.

My counter tops look amazing. I am so pleased with the professional service I was provided. Jon was very patient with me and helped guide me to making good decisions. The entire process was so easy thanks to all of the knowledge he had with design. Dmitry the installer checked in with me every time to give me a heads up on where he was at with the project. Everything was done on time and as promised. I would not hesitate to call them for my next project and I will recommend them to everyone that is looking for new counters!

Description of Work
Stone Tree installed granite counter tops in my kitchen and kitchen island.

05/03/2011

Robin P.

When they came out about 4 weeks ago to give a quote, they did not charge anything, but since then, they have been out to measure for the countertop and I have paid approximately $2100, which is half of the cost of my new granet countertop. The quoted amount was #4200. The owner of the company is friendly and informative. He is very prompt. He is recommended to me by a different construction company. I would have graded them high except for onething that the person from the company who came out to measure and create the template for my countertop, left a very fit adhesive on my countertop, which is really difficult to clean off. I would use them again in the future too.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Stone-Tree LLC for installing granet countertops in my kitchen and my bathroom about a month ago and now, they are doing the job.

11/18/2008

PAVEL S.

The overall service was very good, they gave me a great service at a lower price. I would definitely use them again and will tell all of my Friends and workmates to use them also.

Description of Work
Jon came out and gave us a quote for our kitchen that was better then the other ones that we had gotten. Jon also went thru all of the things with us teaching us about granite and the whole countertop process. (He didn't rush things). We decided to go with Stone-Tree for our countertops and had a very nice experience with him and his crew. We picked out a more expensive granite in Maple Grove and he told us how we could get it for the same price as the one that he had quoted us. They did everything that they had said they were going to do and more. I highly recommend them to whoever is looking for granite countertops, they are a smaller company that gives you very detailed one on one professional service.

Stone-Tree LLC