A-1 Hauling & Roll-Offs

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2002

3.8

Getting rid of any unwanted household junk, construction material, or both? A-1 provides dumpsters for contractors, homeowners, or those do-it-yourself specialists! We will provide you with a clean, driveway-safe dumpster. We offer 10, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard dumpsters for rent. A-1 roll off dumpsters come in user-friendly sizes of 10, 15, 20, and 30 cubic yards. Our skilled drivers can roll off a dumpster onto your driveway, placing it as conveniently as possible to minimize the number of steps needed to carry trash to the container. Concerned that the rollers might scuff your driveway? We'll be happy to cushion the delivery with plywood. Additional phone - (763) 244-3808....

Brigley Roofing & Exteriors

Full service roofing company, family owned and locally operated for over 94 years. We Supervise our Sub-contractors. We're fully insured and bonded in good standing with the BBB. Quality, experienced workmanship on Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Windows - all exteriors. Locations in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

J&B Roofing

J&B Roofing was established in the year 1984 in South Saint Paul, Minnesota, since we have remained a local and family owned business that focuses on quality and not volume. We install major roofing manufacturer products and we ensure that all of roofing projects meet customer and state requirements. We deliver the materials, protecting your landscape and property. We possess an extensive knowledge of the roofing industry necessary to provide the most economical solution to any roofing challenge you may have. Whatever your needs are: residential, commercial, apartments, multi-family dwellings, pitched room, or flat roofs. J&B Roofing has you covered. Each job we do has a specific plan on how to do your roof. With years of varied experience in both residential and commercial roofing- there is no job that is beyond our doing. We pride ourselves on providing our services in a timely, cost effective, and safe manner.

Offers by J&B Roofing on Angi
T-10 Construction

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.

04/05/2019

They brought a dumpster after I had paid for it. In the middle of the project they came without notifying me and dumped a full dumpster of garbage in the driveway and left with their dumpster. They claimed that is what someone told them to do. A criminal service whose owner hasn't a clue on how to treat customers much less make things right after making mistakes.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster delivered for a remodel project.

04/05/2019

A1 was subcontracted to provide a dumpster for the project. After the project was complete, the 2019 winter snow kept anyone from getting a truck to pickup the dumpster. On one of the first spring days (3/20/19), despite road restrictions A1 came and dutifully picked up their dumpster, but left ALL several tons of garbage all over the driveway. Despite having paid $600 for the dumpster they said I...

Description of Work
A1 delivered a dumpster for a construction project.

05/09/2018

Great! We had a big clean up project. We filled one dumpster. They were out quickly to pick that up and replace it with a second one very quickly. With their help we were able to complete our project in a week. They did great placing the dumpsters just where we needed them in spite of the icy streets.

Description of Work
Used two dumpsters

Category dumpster service

08/19/2017

They delivered a 20 Yard dumpster anyway. They blew me off on the phone and said just fill it half way and they would refund the difference in price. They never refunded the difference. Upon delivery they tilted up the dumpster and dumped paint down the driveway. The paint in the dumpster was not from my job site. They failed to properly wash out the dumpster before delivering it. The owner came o...

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster. I originally ordered a 20 yard dumpster and was charged for it. Two days before delivery I called and requested a 10 yard dumpster instead. At this time I told them if they couldn't deliver a 10 yard dumpster then refund my money and don't deliver one at all. My reason for this is because 20 yard dumpsters side are to high to through things into, and were the dumpster was supposed to sit, we couldn't open the back door. The dumpster was delivered on a Monday. I called the Thursday before and requested the smaller one.

03/30/2017

I used the company twice. The second time was not good, so this is my last time. They were late to pick up the dumpster as they promised. The contact person was not polite and charged me extra fees according to their fuzzy policy. I argued, but the fees were already taken from my credit card. Will not recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Rented a dumpster

Category dumpster service

Roll-off dumpsters rentals for any projects, car removal, snow removal, stump removal, & rapid rubbish removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover