Steve's Painting & Power Washing LLC

With Angi since May 2015

Our company sets out to add visual appeal and value to the exterior and interior of your home. We believe in giving our personal attention to every job and guaranteeing the quality and longevity of our work. We take pride in our friendly atmosphere, making your home or business beautification process more pleasant....

Lakes Painting & Powerwashing

Specializing in interior and exterior painting and power washing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Painting with Color Inc

Hi my name is Tom Lund. I am a professional painter/drywall specialist and have been for 28 years. I also do plaster repair as well. During those years I have done commercial, residental and multi housing work. I am fully insured. If you want great service and a great price please call Painting With Color Inc.

Offers by Painting with Color Inc on Angi

10/06/2015

kathy C.

awesome!!!!!!!

Description of Work
provider painted my cabin with latex paint and was done in 3 days-it looks really beautiful-they were very professional and friendly

Category house painters

Steve's Painting & Power Washing LLC

With Angi since May 2015

324 County Rd

Ironton, MN 56455

Services: Custom Work, Exterior Work, Faux, Finishing, Interior Work, Painting, Power Washing,Remodeling & Renovations,Removal,Staining,Texturing,Wallpaper Stripping,Spraying, Wallpaper Installations

n/a