North Ridge Outdoor Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

2965 Upper 62nd Street E

Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076

At North Ridge Outdoor Services, we offer many different solutions to help you develop your landscape, and maintain the lawn that you have always wanted. Give your property the care it needs to look its best with landscaping services from North Ridge Outdoor Services in Inver Grove Heights,

05/06/2019

Joe N.

When North Ridge comes to do the work, it does a great job. Very poor in meeting schedule expectations, very poor customer follow up, very poor customer response times. Pricing is competitive, but not above average.

Description of Work
Lawn Services, Fall/Spring Cleanup

12/27/2018

Mark F.

Nick came out and looked at the wall. Said he would get back to me in a few days with a bid. I never heard from him so I sent him an email to which he never responded.

Description of Work
rebuild a retaining wall

10/11/2017

Michael F.

They were quick, so I guess that stood out. They did good work.

Description of Work
They did our landscaping.

06/02/2017

Mary H.

Not well. Poor communication, & poor response. If there is a complaint, it is not acceptable to North Ridge. Complaints were only for work not being completed as contracted.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, trimming, & blowing

Category lawn service, hardscaping

04/12/2017

Faye P.

Work was done promptly and they did a nice job.

Description of Work
snow removal

Category snow removal

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review.

11/07/2016

Alicia T.

North Ridge did a great job. I had them plow my driveway and shovel my sidewalks last winter. They were very fast and efficient. I would HIGHLY recommend them to others and will be using more of their services in the future.

Description of Work
Snow Removal and Shoveling my Sidewalks

Category snow removal

11/04/2016

Alicia T.

They are great! I hired them to plow my driveway and shovel my sidewalks last year. They were very quick and efficient! Just gave them a call to put me on their list for this winter!!

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Category snow removal, hardscaping

07/07/2016

PAULA V.

06/29/2016

angel R.

There were issues getting in contact and getting the job scheduled, some gaps in communication Not sure there is a lag in the purchase of a Big Deal and the provider seeing that you purchased it but either way there were some lags in communication. That being said once we agreed on a date the actual work was done very well and I would use them again for the same type of deal.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for 4 hours of landscaping cleanup

06/20/2016

Bob L.

This is a great company . I met with the president Nick Reitberger in person and explained what I wanted. him to do, regarding landscaping. I suggested they he pick out the plants as I had no knowledge of horticulture and did not know what to have him plant. I wanted hardy shrubs or plants with lots of color. The plants were very reasonable in cost All I can say is my landscaping is beautiful . This is a company is top notch in service, quality, follow up, and cost. I called and requested additional plants. A couple of days later I had asked when they were coming out, they had already been out and planted the additional plants. They cleaned up after they were done. If I need additional help for my yard this will be the first company I will call.

Description of Work
The company replaced beautiful shrubs and flowering plant, edging and sod and removed dead shrubs .

05/31/2016

bee V.

Exellent service, answered the phone on 3rd ring, called before he delivered. Smooth transaction. I recommend.

Description of Work
We were looking for mulch. He had a great deal on 10 yards of mulch with delivery. Mulch was from a trusted source. thanks.

Category mulch

04/28/2016

Larry H.

Used your services for Spring Cleanup and was very pleased. Showed up on time, did a great job. Will use you again. Thanks for a great job done.

Description of Work
complete spring clean up of yard.

04/07/2016

Patti S.

Description of Work
Mulch, spring clean up, trimmed all bushes, coordinated tree trimming

Category landscaping, hardscaping

12/16/2015

TONI S.

Description of Work
They made a job that would have taken us all summer seem simple. They had the whole thing done in 3 1/2 hours.... removing shrubs, weeds, and putting edging around the house with mulch and new plants. It was nice to have it done! I think they were very busy so it took a couple weeks longer for them to start the work than we expected, but they did the job in incredible time. They said they would replace any plants that don't make it through the winter. Very good at returning phone calls, too!

10/28/2015

Carla-Elaine & Claudia J.

The provider came for a consult. I was going to purchase the Big Deal via Angie's List, but he found out that my needs were slightly different than the package listed. He arranged a new deal that was less expensive, while meeting my needs. He arrived promptly, returned calls quickly, and cleaned up well. On the day of the landscaping, it really did take one day. My only concern was that there were a few weeds that were not removed as they switched equipment halfway through. When I pointed it out to them, they did not have the appropriate equipment. They immediately rallied however, by stating that they would adjust the price and add the work to the fall cleanup. They kept their word and I have hired them for the fall cleanup. I am very happy with the service and plan to use them again. My main regret is that they are not closer to do more work.

Description of Work
The provider cleared weeds, pruned shrubs, installed mulch, spread weed preventative, moved excess weeds in certain spots to provide sod, spread shady grass seed, built and installed four (4) 4 x 8 boxes, filled the boxes with dirt, and covered the boxes with plastic to last for the winter.

10/10/2015

Kathy S.

Job looks very professional and at the end of the day our neighbor came by praising the work.

Description of Work
Completely removed all old overgrown bushes and shrubs and pulled out roots and re landscaped our front lawn . We are very happy with the work. He came out and reviewed what we wanted, appeared on the day agreed on and completed the work on time.

10/07/2015

Bill S.

Category mulch, hardscaping

06/18/2015

PATRICK S.

This was a great experience. We hired Nick and his team last fall for clean up. The price was fair and the team worked hard. We asked him maintain the yard (weed spray) this season and the yard looks great. We expanded his services to include new mulch and rock this spring. Nick was easy to work with and made some great suggestions for our landscaping. On the day of install, he even planted some flowers for us and seeded some bare spots for free. Nick takes pride in his work, is easy to work with, and provides quality service. We will use him again.

Description of Work
Mulch, Rock, and Edging

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch, hardscaping

05/04/2015

Marty C.

Nick and his team arrived on the date specified and did a great job on the yard and the cleanup. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Dethatch yard

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment

04/25/2015

Frank R.

We first had Nick come and give us an estimate for either sodding or reseeding an area of our yard where the clay sucked the water out of the topsoil and grass was always dying. He came out and fixed that last fall and it grew in great and the price was very reasonable. They came in and did it one day while we were at work and you couldn't tell anyone was there except the grass was newly sodded and everything was tacked down and cleaned up. We were then looking for a better looking path through out rock landscaping to get to our shed, and called on him. He showed us some pics of his work and it looked great so we asked him to bid it out. He then gave us an estimate for doing a crushed stone path from our back garage door down to the shed. His bid was very reasonable and he suggested that we use chilton stone as an edger because it would look much better and only cost us about $100 more than the cheaper poured colored concrete edger bricks that we thought we wanted. The guys showed up and dug up the old crushed class 2 gravel and put that on a raw trail through the woods to the shed where we had previously had a muddy, watery path, and then where the path goes through our landscape rock, he put in crushed blue/grey stone and bordered that with the Chilton stone! Wonderful!! We have had so many compliments its crazy! His design suggestions for looks and maintenance have been great. When we had our huge boxelder tree removed in the fall we again called on Nick to come out and get grass growing where the tree and stump was removed. The came out and measured and emailed an estimate of around $400 and cut the old sod out, took out any roots that would cause problems and sodded the whole thing in one afternoon. So we have used these guys for 3 jobs and been very happy and have referred them to our friends who have also been very happy. The total for all the work done was about $2300-$2400 and that was very reasonable for what we had done. Very happy with the work. We just contacted him last week to remulch our gardens, and he came by this past Thursday, 4/23/2015 and remulched our garden and it looks great. We haven't received the bill yet, but in all our dealings with these guys, their pricing has been very fair. I would recommend him and told him he can have potential new customers come look at the work he did for us.

Description of Work
Nick and Brandon and the crew put in a natural path, and lawn repair and sodded an area where we had a huge boxelder tree removed.

Category landscaping, mulch, tree service, hardscaping

Black Bull Landscape LLC

BLACK BULL LANDSCAPE LLC is dedicated to providing the best quality work in MN, Landscape design and build. We are the best in what we do, we work quality and efficiency at the same time we build your dream project. 10+ years of experience in landscape design and build. -Landscape planting. -Hardscape - Paver and natural stone Patios, Sidewalks and Driveways. -Hardscape - Block, Natural Stone and Boulders - Retaining Walls. -Irrigation (New installations, repairs and maintenance) -Snow and Ice management.

ProScapes

A garden should enrich your life and be a place to laugh, contemplate and reflect. ProScapes is a landscape design company who creates gardens that are sensitive to their surrounding environment, the architecture they offset, and the people who use them. ProScapes creates outdoor living spaces that offer a lasting, integrated connection between people and their home, garden and pool. For ProScapes, a home’s outdoor space provides an opportunity to expand the living environment in a way that instils a sense of belonging to nature – and expresses our clients’ place in it. To us, this space is not an add-on to a residence, but a beautiful, functional, seamless transformation of it. So whether you’re located in Minnetonka, Eagan, Woodbury or somewhere in between, we’d be happy to work with you on your specific needs. Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help with your residential landscape project. We look forward to hearing from you.

Steeleman's Lawn & Landscapes

25 years in Landscape Design, Maintenance, Mowing, Mulching, Yard Clean-Up, Bobcat Work, & MORE. No job too big no job too small give the Steeleman a call! Steeleman's provides a comprehensive approach to maintaining the beauty of your property. Increase your curb appeal and property value with professional property maintenance services. Call to set up your appointment today!

Landscaping & Lawn & Yard Work