Arrow Buick GMC Truck Inc

Auto Body Work
Credit Repair
Auto Glass
Auto Alarms

At Larry Reid's Arrow Buick GMC Truck, we strive for every sales and service customer to receive a VIP experience. Customer satisfaction is our number goal....

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Bonded Transmission

The most reliable St Paul Transmission Repair Service with 33 years in the same location. Our family owned business has over 100 years combined experience and we look forward to servicing your automotive needs.

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi

01/06/2015

They do excellent work. I've used them for a number of years. They get me in when I need to get the vehicle in, and they do a great job of servicing it. It's the best.

Description of Work
Auto service.

12/07/2013

//I THOUGHT IT WENT VERY WELL BEING COMPLETLY INFORM AT ALL TIMES WITH WHAT HAD TO BE DONE AND HOW THEY WERE DOING ON GETTING IT DONE

Description of Work
NEW FRONT STRUTS

Category auto repair

[member name removed], Thank you for your business without you we are nothing!

09/28/2013

They were ready for me when I arrived. The service was performed in a timely manner. I was advised of the issues discovered by their inspection. I was not pressured to affect repairs immediately. Very professional and excellent service.

Description of Work
Oil change and vehicle safety inspection

Category auto body repair,auto repair

09/09/2013

It usually always goes well, that is why we kept going back. The last time my wife had her truck worked on, didn't go so well. Basically to keep a long story short. She took her truck in to have her ignition fixed and to do a quality job they did some extra work that she was told she would not be charged for and this was after they had done the work without calling her and getting her okay first. ...

Description of Work
My wife and I have used Arrow Pontiac for years of service on our vehicles.

Category auto body repair

07/01/2011

Very well. Service Dept is extremely professional and pricing is fair.

Description of Work
Replaced Battery, Oil Change, Preventative Maintenance.

Category auto repair

All auto service major & minor.

Service not offered is not much when it comes to transportation call us and give us a try.