ANIMAL MEDICAL CTR

Lab Services - Diagnostic
Infectious Diseases
Blood Care/Hematology
Pain Management

We are a 24 hour Emergency Veterinary clinic that specializes in the health and wellness of small and large animals. We are a progressive clinic and are able to offer many services at a reasonable cost. House calls, Call for details....

05/08/2014

The staff is very good. They know us by name when we walk into the door.

Description of Work
I use Animal Medical Ctr. I last went there last week to buy a sack of dog food from them.

Category veterinarian

10/28/2013

I like it there. He is very good with animals. He helped me out with something my dog needed. He also sees horses. All the staff are very nice and efficient. They made time for the dogs. That is my kind of vet! If I have a sick dog, I need you to do something! I saw him within the last couple of weeks.

Description of Work
I used Animal Medical Center. He ordered the medication I needed. He understands western and holistic medicine. One of my dogs swallowed a nail. I told them there is something really wrong with the dog, could I bring him earlier. They accommodated me.

Category veterinarian

We offer general surgery including spays, neuters and declaws as well as more complicated surgeries including c-sections and orthapedic surgeries. We also offer dental prophylaxis, digital radiology and in house lab equipment. Our doctors are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays should you find yourself in an emergency situation.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available