LCI LANDSCAPES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

4.4

LCI Landscapes, Inc., offers a full range of landscape design, construction, and lawn maintenance services for both residential and commercial settings. Serving the Twin Cities and its suburbs since 1997, the experts from LCI Landscapes bring over three decades of combined experience to landscaping projects for your home, business, or commercial properties. LCI provides design-build services that can include both computer-aided design and photographic renderings of the proposed project. Additional Services include: Grading, Boulder Outcroppings, Planting Beds, Fencing, Pools, Mulch, Rock, Gardens, Steps, Sod...

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

BDI Outdoor Solutions

BDI Outdoor Solutions has over 20 years of experience in professional landscape management specializing in both Residential and Commercial Outdoor Solutions. Our well trained and experienced staff provide superior landscaping services that complement our expert design skills. By offering a wide range of services to maintain the beauty and functionality of your lawn and property, we work hard to get the results you deserve. After all, BDI’s philosophy is that there is no off-season when it comes to maintaining your investment. BDI Outdoor Solutions is ready to help you with any and all issues, 12 months out of the year. Our crew will help you achieve a better looking home by designing, constructing and maintaining an outdoor living space that will turn heads year-round. BDI prides itself in using only high-quality products and equipment to create designs that will be the envy of your entire neighborhood. See what a healthy, well-designed landscaped lawn can do to improve your property's curb appeal - and ultimately how it can enhance the value of your home. Contact us today to learn how BDI Outdoor Solutions can create the property of your dreams!

09/16/2015

David was courteous and professional at our first meeting in Oct/Nov. By agreement, the solution to a problem with a tree, and the job estimate, were not immediately necessary as winter closed in. However, I have never received either of those things, despite another request three weeks ago in August, which did not even get a response. Without the two most important things, my money was wasted on ...

Description of Work
offered an Angie's list special for a design plan, e-mailed an almost complete plan.

08/11/2015

He stopped by, took measurements, never gave landscape plan.

Description of Work
Provider was suppose to provide landscape plans. We paid for this back in October 2014, still no plan 9 months later

04/11/2015

Tim arrived at 1:00 on Saturday (4/11/15) as scheduled and I was completely delighted with the plan and proposal he presented. The computer rendering of my yard had all the sections numbered and color-coded with a legend that gave the names of all the plantings. It was easy to visualize the finished project and the proposal had each section broken down with costs for each section. He explained tha...

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal landscape evaluation and plan on Angie's List because I was interested in updating the appearance of my yard and my landscaping skills are limited. Since I've never worked with a landscape firm before, I didn't know what to expect but was curious to see LCI Landscapes' plan. Tim O'Connor contacted me immediately by e-mail and set up a time to visit my home. We walked over the yard, he asked questions about how I used the areas and my preferences. He said he would take some measurements at a later time and would work up a plan that we would go over at a later date.

03/31/2015

As soon as it's done I'll get back for more comments!

Description of Work
I have just received the plans for my front entrance and garden makeover. The plans are exactly what I wanted. Tim took my basic explanation and what I talked about wanting and turned it into a reality. I can't wait to get started on the implementation!

02/21/2015

Great! Tim was very professional, prompt and easy to get ahold of if I had questions. Really listened to what I was looking for and prepared a plan with detailed pricing. He was very open to working with me on prioritizing areas and presented different options to help keep costs down. Looking forward to working with this company in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping plan for my property. Work has not yet been done.

Category landscaping

FULL LANDSCAPING, STONE RETAINING WALLS, FREESTANDING WALLS, ENGINEERING, PAVER WALKWAYS-DRIVEWAYS-PATIOS-POOL DECKS, PERMEABLE PAVER SYSTEMS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, ECOSYSTEMS, PONDS, WATERFALLS, STREAMS, RAINGARDENS, RAIN WATER RUN-OFF EXCHANGE SYSTEMS, DRAINAGE SYSTEMS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, FIRE PITS, OUTDOOR FIREPLACES, EDGING, CURBING, STONEWORK, TREES, SHRUBS, PERENNIALS