LCI LANDSCAPES

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

4.4

15325 IRISH AVE N

Hugo, MN 55038

LCI Landscapes, Inc., offers a full range of landscape design, construction, and lawn maintenance services for both residential and commercial settings. Serving the Twin Cities and its suburbs since 1997, the experts from LCI Landscapes bring over three decades of combined experience to landscaping projects for your home, business, or commercial properties. LCI provides design-build services that can include both computer-aided design and photographic renderings of the proposed project. Additional Services include: Grading, Boulder Outcroppings, Planting Beds, Fencing, Pools, Mulch, Rock, Gardens, Steps, Sod...

11/10/2015

Judith and Don G.

Description of Work
Did not use or contact them

09/16/2015

michael H.

David was courteous and professional at our first meeting in Oct/Nov. By agreement, the solution to a problem with a tree, and the job estimate, were not immediately necessary as winter closed in. However, I have never received either of those things, despite another request three weeks ago in August, which did not even get a response. Without the two most important things, my money was wasted on the special, because I have to start all over. I have sent an e-mail concluding our relationship, and would not be interested in doing any further business with this firm, when there are so many other landscapers. My second biggest disappointment is with Angie's List, because that is the only reason I chose this firm.

Description of Work
offered an Angie's list special for a design plan, e-mailed an almost complete plan.

09/16/2015

Brad B.

09/12/2015

Kathleen C.

Category tree service

08/11/2015

Barbara B.

He stopped by, took measurements, never gave landscape plan.

Description of Work
Provider was suppose to provide landscape plans. We paid for this back in October 2014, still no plan 9 months later

06/26/2015

kris E.

See above

Description of Work
A lovely set of plans and a wonderfully detailed project was outlined. I have no doubt the plans would look beautiful. However, I had no idea that relandscaping a backyard would cost $30,000. The plans and project cost of $49 were well worth the money. I only wish I had another $29,051 to make them come of fruition.

05/28/2015

Jacqueline S.

Description of Work
Dave made a landscape plan for us. He was very personable and easy to talk to.

04/11/2015

Lois C.

Tim arrived at 1:00 on Saturday (4/11/15) as scheduled and I was completely delighted with the plan and proposal he presented. The computer rendering of my yard had all the sections numbered and color-coded with a legend that gave the names of all the plantings. It was easy to visualize the finished project and the proposal had each section broken down with costs for each section. He explained that we could mix and match the sections and upgrade/downgrade according to my budget. It was a very impressive presentation. I was aware that he had listened carefully to my ideas and incorporated them into a lovely design that I am certain represented an enormous amount of work. The proposal and schematic were beautifully detailed, easily understandable, and far and away above what I expected. Though I have no other experience with landscape providers to help me evaluate the costs, they seemed reasonable to me based on the proposal and schematic.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal landscape evaluation and plan on Angie's List because I was interested in updating the appearance of my yard and my landscaping skills are limited. Since I've never worked with a landscape firm before, I didn't know what to expect but was curious to see LCI Landscapes' plan. Tim O'Connor contacted me immediately by e-mail and set up a time to visit my home. We walked over the yard, he asked questions about how I used the areas and my preferences. He said he would take some measurements at a later time and would work up a plan that we would go over at a later date.

03/31/2015

Nancy S.

As soon as it's done I'll get back for more comments!

Description of Work
I have just received the plans for my front entrance and garden makeover. The plans are exactly what I wanted. Tim took my basic explanation and what I talked about wanting and turned it into a reality. I can't wait to get started on the implementation!

02/21/2015

Teresa P.

Great! Tim was very professional, prompt and easy to get ahold of if I had questions. Really listened to what I was looking for and prepared a plan with detailed pricing. He was very open to working with me on prioritizing areas and presented different options to help keep costs down. Looking forward to working with this company in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping plan for my property. Work has not yet been done.

01/28/2015

KATHERINE H.

The service was fine and the gentleman was very nice.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for landscaping evaluation and plans.

01/22/2015

Theresa D.

I was not impressed by them. They came out pretty soon after the deal was purchased. There was no additional charge. The gentleman just came out and took a look at the front and side yard. A couple of days or a week later, he sent me an estimate. I was looking for someone who will give me more advice about hardscaping as well as landscaping and I think he was mostly just interested in telling me plans. I could tell when he showed up that it probably was not going to be the best. It was supposed to be a design consultation but it really was not. I think I had more ideas than he did.

Description of Work
I made a Big Deal purchase with LCI Landscapes.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

01/21/2015

Rod P.

Description of Work
I wanted a landscape plan. The company came out and told me that a plan would only be provided for a section of the yard - front or back etc. It's not what the deal said. I complained to Angie's list and LCL responded very quickly and said they would come back and do a plan for the whole yard. I already took off work to meet the guy once and I am not going to do it again. Too late. Just give me the plan for the part of the yard we talked about, and I paid for - I still have not seen it. In fairness he could be waiting for me to respond. Nothing against the company - just wished they would have done it right the first time.

01/14/2015

Kathryn R.

Description of Work
I bought the $49 landscape plan and I don't even really know what I paid for. The guy came out and looked everything over and said he would get a bid to me in about a month. I never heard anything, so I contacted him and he said my yard was too big to do a plan or drawing. He would do one if I had a map of my yard. Then he said he would get back to me in a couple of weeks with an estimate and that's the last I heard of him. Since his site says estimates are free, I paid $49 for what should have been a free service and never got an estimate anyway!

12/18/2014

Todd W.

Description of Work
This was a "deal" from Angie's List. We asked for some fresh ideas for landscaping a certain area of our yard. A representative came out and looked at the situation, took measurements. He responded some days later with a single page, computerized drawing which showed almost no change from what we already have or suggested ourselves. No fresh ideas. Nothing innovative or imaginative. Overall, a big disappointment.

Category landscaping, tree service

12/18/2014

Marvin L.

Description of Work
This offer was to get ideas for updating the landscaping of our home. Were impressed that we will be given ideas in stages - such as front, sides, and back of house.

Category landscaping, tree service

11/12/2014

Wendi S.

The trees look great, much better than they did.

Description of Work
Tree service

Category tree service

11/10/2014

ellen W.

He was excellent and I would recommend him for at least the information he provided us. We have not yet received the plans or approximate cost. There was one problem. We scheduled a time and he did not show up. However the following day he apologized and came over on a Sunday. I believe he is reliable and it was a human mistake. However if it occurs again I would think twice about hiring him.

Description of Work
He was a landscaper and was able to provide information regarding our yard along with information about drainage problems. He has not yet given us his plans.

05/17/2014

Joyce H.

Tim was very patient with us as we waded through the sea of planting possibilities and paver options. The planting plan he designed was great and the sidewalk worked very well for the yard. His workers were fast, efficient and complete. The crew even did a couple of small extras for us upon request (small ones free, one larger one for a small cost) and were very nice about it. One year later, the plantings all made it through the winter and the sidewalk is still in perfect shape. We would highly recommend using LCI.

Description of Work
Re-landscaped our front yard and installed a paver sidewalk.

09/17/2012

Joyce H.

See above - it was a smooth process that went well.

Description of Work
We purchased our home about a year ago and it was in dire need of landscaping services; we had hugely overgrown bushes, old landscaping rock and a sidewalk in need of repair. Tim listened to our desire for low maintenance plantings and provided us with a great landscaping plan. He met with us at a local nursey to review the plantings, the mulch color and the paver selections to ensure we were comfortable with the plan prior to installation. His idea for a paver sidewalk was fantastic and really enhanced the planting beds. The landscaping crew was professional and performed great work. We are thrilled with the end result and look forward to working with LCI again for our landscaping needs.

06/23/2012

Chris E.

They were wonderful and they really did a great job. I gave them a budget and this is what I need done and we went from there. Tim O'Connor was the guy I dealt with. He suggested certain things and we worked together to get what was agreeable and within the budget. They got it all done in one day. They totally weeded and put down roundup and the edging and then the river rocks and it looks great.

Description of Work
I used LCI Landscapes to install edging and river rock in around the whole border.

10/15/2011

Angela M.

They are very professional, did a good job and did it on time. I will use them in future.

Description of Work
I used the services of LCI Landscapes for landscaping, in August, 2011.

05/04/2010

Darrell F.

They will be doing work for me in the future. I went with them after researching them on Angie’s List and because of their quote. Their price was right about with everyone else.

Description of Work
LCI Landscapes gave me a quote for curbing.

10/31/2008

Paul T.

He did great work for me. I thought that all of the landscaping was very professional and extremely good work. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
After the removal of my swimming pool I needed some landscaping done.

06/21/2007

KAI K.

We received 5 quotes. Actual quotes ranged from about $22,000 $30,000 for the complete project. LCI was less than average. We went with them, because they seemed most flexible with an a la carte approach that we wanted. This allowed us to save almost $10,000. We communicated well so we caught any misunderstandings quickly and they were rectified immediately. Case in point, my design specified where the around-house walkway was to be placed, but not exactly where the seven 500lb. stone steps were placed. They were willing to move around the steps until we liked the position.

Description of Work
Completely removed old landscaping (rocks, encroaching woods, and graded yard. Installed drain tile and buried all gutter drains. Installed beautiful paver walkway and patio. Installed natural stone walkway steps around side of house to walkout basement/backyard. Provided plants, mulch, and expertise so we could save some money and do plantings ourselves.

Category hardscaping

KC Casa Renovations

MH3 Design Group, LLC

MH3 Design Group is a highly creative Landscape and Pool Design/Build Firm specializing in creating gorgeous and unique landscapes, focused around pools and outdoor living entertainment. Our landscapes and functional designs are tailored to enhance our client's unique sites while capturing their needs and desires for their new outdoor retreats. Our staff's years of experience and expertise allows us to offer you a vast array of materials which will compliment and unify your home's architecture along with your new landscape environments. With our Design/Build model, we navigate our clients through the design process and then see the project through the installation and completion of the construction phase. Our online web portal helps you, our client, keep up to date on the installation schedule and will help you stay on top of the financials that are involved in large scale landscape and pool builds. If you are looking to work with a team of creative professionals tailor your new outdoor retreat to your individual desires, we'd love the opportunity to meet with you! Give us a call today.

Local Lawn Maintenance

Local Lawn Maintenance is a local company that provides detailed and thorough service's , with more than 4 years of landscapeing experience. Please give us a call at (651)-354-1954 , if we cant answer the phone please leave a name and number and we will give you a call back. You can also reach us through email at Machitojr@live.com

FULL LANDSCAPING, STONE RETAINING WALLS, FREESTANDING WALLS, ENGINEERING, PAVER WALKWAYS-DRIVEWAYS-PATIOS-POOL DECKS, PERMEABLE PAVER SYSTEMS, OUTDOOR KITCHENS, ECOSYSTEMS, PONDS, WATERFALLS, STREAMS, RAINGARDENS, RAIN WATER RUN-OFF EXCHANGE SYSTEMS, DRAINAGE SYSTEMS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, FIRE PITS, OUTDOOR FIREPLACES, EDGING, CURBING, STONEWORK, TREES, SHRUBS, PERENNIALS