Belmont Home Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

10506 Belmont Rd

Hopkins, MN 55305

Belmont Home Restoration is a full service contracting and handyman service. We are a small company that provides exceptional service at affordable prices....

08/25/2017

Judy L.

Their price was good.

Description of Work
They did a master bathroom for us.

Category carpet cleaners,home remodeling

07/18/2015

James B.

Great, u high quality results. Very professional and easy to work with. We have recommended to several neighbors already!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled two bathrooms no prtly remodeled a third.

Category drywall

07/18/2015

James B.

AWESOME. The team from Belmont were fantasic, professional and did great work. They spent time understanding what we needed for each bathroom, offering suggestions and design insight. They were courteous, clean and respected our home. They communicated often and gave updates to progress and when subcontractors would arrive. All their subs were as professional as they were. They finished on time and on budget. They were great to work with on this project. And our bathrooms are fantastic. Our family and friends can't get over the transformation and how fast the project took. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Provided design input, demo, and renovated 3 bathrooms in 15 year old home.

Category home remodeling

03/29/2014

Kyle W.

They were transparent with me up front by telling me their drywall quote would not be the cheapest in town. I still wanted to hear what they had to say because I place a premium on quality over cost. The only reason I didn't engage them for the job was because I had a competitive quote from another firm whose quality I trusted as well. Communication via phone and e-mail was prompt and courteous. If you value quality don't hesitate to call Belmont!

Description of Work
I asked Belmont to provide an estimate for sheetrocking my recreation room downstairs as part of a complete remodel of the room. They provided an estimate broken down into components so I could choose which ones I wanted. I really appreciated Belmont's commitment to quality and willingness to partner with the homeowner (since I was doing the other work, such as framing and electrical).

Category drywall

01/28/2014

Laurie N.

Category drywall,home remodeling

05/28/2013

Stephen S.

The 2 person crew from Belmont arrived when promised. They had purchased all the supplies and paint colors we discussed - there were several different colors and multiple paint finishes needed. They worked straight through the day with no breaks. Before leaving, we did a walk-thru to verify all the work was completed as discussed. The two of them did an excellent job and we are very happy with the results. We will definitely use Belmont again for our next painting project.

Description of Work
Belmont Home Restoration repainted several areas of our home and repaired a couple of cracks in the wallboard before repaiting.

Category remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2012

Lindsay L.

The work I had completed at my home by Belmont Home Restoration was beyond fantastic. Mike was wonderful to work with has awesome ideas and suggestions for ways to improve the project. They took a very cluttered and disorganized back hall closet and transformed it into open locker style cubbies, one for each of us in the family. The quality of the work is top notch and there is not even a speck of sawdust in the garage where they cut all the wood. I couldn't be happier and am starting to look around the house for the next thing I can have them do for me. I HIGHLY recommend Belmont Home Restoration for your next home improvement project!

Description of Work

Category closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

03/27/2012

Matthew G.

Well, I decided to join Angie's List because I can be difficult to please and because I was amazed by the work of this company. I was general contracting the remodel of my kitchen and great room and trying to figure things out as I went. Last time I do that. Thankfully I had Mike and a few people he pulled from Belmont. Their communication was great, work immaculate and problem solving very welcome. I learned that when you pull apart a kitchen, etc. there will always be a few surprises. They helped me find cost-effective solutions and make my life much easier in the process. They were so good, I had kept adding projects as I went along. The outcome was so positive that the national cabinet company asked to do a professional photoshoot at my house for their marketing materials. I would take some credit, but know that the craftmanship was that of Belmont.

Description of Work
I was remodeling my kitchen and also decided to have miscellaneous projects done such as new exterior door install, resurfacing fireplace and resurfacing ceilings.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    VERDANT ELECTRIC

We are a great customer service oriented business that strives to communicate and listen effectively with our customers. Our electricians can help come up with creative solutions to your electrical and lighting needs. We can help design your lighting project, or get power to where you need it. From commercial tenant finish work to residential remodeling, no job is too small. We accept credit cards on smaller jobs, invoice on bigger jobs, and will provide a free estimate before the work begins.

Norske Electric, Inc.

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured.

Offers by Norske Electric, Inc. on Angi

Belmont Home Restoration provides services for all aspects of homes.

Siding.