Belmont Home Restoration

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

Belmont Home Restoration is a full service contracting and handyman service. We are a small company that provides exceptional service at affordable prices....

J/B Painting

Van Buren Landscape

We are a full-service landscape company specializing in design & installation. Van Buren Landscape is committed to providing quality work and professional results. We offer many selections to meet a wide range of interests. You may choose a soft scape with a variety of plant selections, or a landscape area complete with sidewalks, retaining walls, and a patio for entertaining family and friends. We endeavor to help you gain knowledge about your landscape both during the project and in the future.

Superior Painters

Bringing Everything Together. Specializing in Painting Services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. You can also check out our website at: http://www.superiorbuildersmn.com Thank You

08/25/2017

Their price was good.

Description of Work
They did a master bathroom for us.

Category carpet cleaners,home remodeling

07/18/2015

AWESOME. The team from Belmont were fantasic, professional and did great work. They spent time understanding what we needed for each bathroom, offering suggestions and design insight. They were courteous, clean and respected our home. They communicated often and gave updates to progress and when subcontractors would arrive. All their subs were as professional as they were. They finished on time and on budget. They were great to work with on this project. And our bathrooms are fantastic. Our family and friends can't get over the transformation and how fast the project took. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Provided design input, demo, and renovated 3 bathrooms in 15 year old home.

Category home remodeling

07/18/2015

Great, u high quality results. Very professional and easy to work with. We have recommended to several neighbors already!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled two bathrooms no prtly remodeled a third.

Category drywall

03/29/2014

They were transparent with me up front by telling me their drywall quote would not be the cheapest in town. I still wanted to hear what they had to say because I place a premium on quality over cost. The only reason I didn't engage them for the job was because I had a competitive quote from another firm whose quality I trusted as well. Communication via phone and e-mail was prompt and courteous. If you value quality don't hesitate to call Belmont!

Description of Work
I asked Belmont to provide an estimate for sheetrocking my recreation room downstairs as part of a complete remodel of the room. They provided an estimate broken down into components so I could choose which ones I wanted. I really appreciated Belmont's commitment to quality and willingness to partner with the homeowner (since I was doing the other work, such as framing and electrical).

Category drywall

01/28/2014

Category drywall,home remodeling

05/28/2013

The 2 person crew from Belmont arrived when promised. They had purchased all the supplies and paint colors we discussed - there were several different colors and multiple paint finishes needed. They worked straight through the day with no breaks. Before leaving, we did a walk-thru to verify all the work was completed as discussed. The two of them did an excellent job and we are very happy with the results. We will definitely use Belmont again for our next painting project.

Description of Work
Belmont Home Restoration repainted several areas of our home and repaired a couple of cracks in the wallboard before repaiting.

Category remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2012

The work I had completed at my home by Belmont Home Restoration was beyond fantastic. Mike was wonderful to work with has awesome ideas and suggestions for ways to improve the project. They took a very cluttered and disorganized back hall closet and transformed it into open locker style cubbies, one for each of us in the family. The quality of the work is top notch and there is not even a speck of sawdust in the garage where they cut all the wood. I couldn't be happier and am starting to look around the house for the next thing I can have them do for me. I HIGHLY recommend Belmont Home Restoration for your next home improvement project!

Description of Work

Category closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

03/27/2012

Well, I decided to join Angie's List because I can be difficult to please and because I was amazed by the work of this company. I was general contracting the remodel of my kitchen and great room and trying to figure things out as I went. Last time I do that. Thankfully I had Mike and a few people he pulled from Belmont. Their communication was great, work immaculate and problem solving very welcome. I learned that when you pull apart a kitchen, etc. there will always be a few surprises. They helped me find cost-effective solutions and make my life much easier in the process. They were so good, I had kept adding projects as I went along. The outcome was so positive that the national cabinet company asked to do a professional photoshoot at my house for their marketing materials. I would take some credit, but know that the craftmanship was that of Belmont.

Description of Work
I was remodeling my kitchen and also decided to have miscellaneous projects done such as new exterior door install, resurfacing fireplace and resurfacing ceilings.

Category drywall,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Belmont Home Restoration provides services for all aspects of homes.

Siding.