AA Painting

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

5900 Camelot Cir

Hopkins, MN 55343

AA Painting company has provided comprehensive painting services for homeowners, multi-housing management, and builders. We are owner operating company. We don't hire sub-contractors which can drop the service quality and raise price for heads. We are not huge corporate but we are the flexible, lean, organized, and we focus on this: What does our customer need? How can we best deliver that? How can we add more value to our service- not like how they can cut corners and do less for more. We're focused. We understand service. Owner believes that quality difference between professional and amateur come from Prep work. Perfect prep! Perfect finish! are our service motto. We offer free estimate twin city metro area....

interior painting (79)wallpaper removal (13)house painting (12)drywall (11)pressure washing (3)

09/22/2021

10/10, just fantastic job they have done for my house. Originally we were thinking about replacing whole sidings but the quotes we got from different vendors were just too much. We contacted AA painting, decided to repair some damaged old sidings then paint the whole exterior. Results were stunning , my house looks like a new house, some of my neighbors came to me and praised about the new look of...

Description of Work
Excellent Exterior Painting job

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

Review for AA Painting - 5900 Camelot Cir, Hopkins, MN - 39483038

09/01/2021

They did an incredible work. Don, the owner, was incredibly fast and did good work.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/21/2020

Could not of asked for a better company. Went above and beyond service. Very sweet people and the job was beautiful, would definitely recommend and hire them again.

Description of Work
entire interior

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

05/27/2020

It was great working with AA Painting. When I started looking for a painter, I put up the job in Angie's List on a Saturday afternoon. I heard from AA Painting in 30 minutes and the project manager came within an hour to walk through and take detailed notes. They started work on Monday morning and finished on time, despite us adding a few changes while they were working. The workers were very prof...

Description of Work
interior painting in multiple rooms and some exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

11/20/2019

Finished in one day but I noticed later some edging could have been done better.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen and bathroom and stairwell

Work Completed On 10/09/2019

11/14/2019

AA Painting did a great job. They were clean and quiet. They did not leave any stray paint marks. They were polite and easy to work with. I will definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Interior painting of 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

08/05/2019

Don came out and looked at my place and emailed me an estimate a day later. I contacted him a few days later to set up an appointment and he came out the same day with his crew and painted a stairway, loft and hallway for me. They did a very nice job and cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend him!!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

07/16/2019

Don Shin and his AA Painting were dependable and meticulous. Once we agreed to the project with AA, they were quickly available and did the work in one day. Don suggested a penetrating stain for the walls and a brighter, more cleanable paint for the metal trim, which we had originally thought might be matte. Since we were going from a dark wood color to a lighter one, his people did multiple coats...

Description of Work
painting enclosed balcony--wood walls and a lot of metal trim for windows and a door

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

05/07/2019

They never responded to our request for a quote

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], Can you leave your phone#? did we talk before? Probably, I couldn't get back to you because I don't have your phone#. If you leave your phone#, I will contact you.

01/18/2019

Fantastic job, extremely professional would hire again!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Interior & Exterior Painting. Fine Enameling. Wall & Ceiling,&Painting, Wallpaper Removal, & Drywall Repair Services. Deck & Siding Repairing & Staining.Power Washing, Siding Repair, & Deck Repair. Enameling Cabinet & Epoxy Garage Flooring.

Drawing Parking Lines, Auto & Machinery Painting.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa