Everlasting Exteriors Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2009

17218 Presley Circle

Hastings, MN 55033

If you’ve had storm damage from hail, you are building a new home, or if it’s time to replace or repair your existing roof, siding, soffits, fascia, aluminum railings or gutters; everlasting exteriors of minnesota is the company you can depend on every time.we also specialize in working with

04/23/2020

C. F.

Excellent service! Very professional from the point of providing the estimate all the way through to completion of the job. I am very pleased and have already recommended this company to friends and family.

Description of Work
Roof shingle tear off and replacement, new gutters

04/23/2020

C. F.

Description of Work
Roof shingle tear off and replacement, new gutters

10/11/2018

Jeff P.

No where. No response. I can't verify that the message was actually received by that number.

Description of Work
Re-shingling

Who is this? I don't recall any contact with you about any contracted work or even a bid request.

10/29/2017

Raylene A.

Everlasting Exteriors offered a competitive price and responded quickly to my questions about product and scheduling. The crew was prompt on installation days and did a very professional job. They cleaned up around the house and were careful not to damage the yard and plants. I highly recommend Everlasting Exteriors for your outside home improvements..

Description of Work
Replaced roof, soffits, gutters, helmets, and downspouts.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/11/2017

Todd H.

Did an awesome job, with two layer tear off and new roofing.

Description of Work
New roof installed

09/04/2017

Jenny R.

Loved that they did all the work in one day!

Description of Work
We had our old shingles taken off and new ones placed on.

Thanks again for your business!

08/24/2017

Katherine D.

It turned out fine. They delivered what was promised for a period of time. I would probably recommend and use them again. They were on time for the services.

08/23/2017

Janine T.

They came in as the lowest bid but the most additional work. They were "A's" all across the board, they were fantastic. We would definitely use them again and we've already recommended them. Good quality work, very friendly and they went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Siding replacement.

Category siding

07/26/2017

R P.

Everlasting Exteriors Inc showed up on time and finished by 2:00p. Jim Davidson was knowledgeable and easy to work with and his crew was professional and courteous. Cleanup was excellent. There was even room left in the dumpster that allowed me to clean up some stuff under my deck.

Description of Work
Complete tare-off and roof replacement, all new vents and stacks, replace chimney flashing, add new vents to the garage to meet code.

Category roofing, chimney repair

07/08/2017

Rich F.

Jim and his crew did a great job. I would recommend his company anytime. They actually did what they said they would do - and on time.

Description of Work
Reset patio door and install new siding

Category siding, woodworking

Thanks for working with us and the kind review [Member Name Removed]!

07/03/2017

Paul W.

Excellently, I have recommended this contractor to two friends.

Description of Work
New Roof, new flashing around chimney.

Category roofing, chimney repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review and the referrals!

12/06/2016

Joyce M.

They did excellent work and were a pleasure to deal with.

Description of Work
replaced gutters, downspouts, leaf guard, soffit, siding

Category gutter repair, siding, woodworking

10/24/2016

George F.

Exactly as planned and promised. Even though it was a very rainy fall in the Twin Cities my roof was done in a timely manner. Jim Davidson, the owner, was in contact with me to keep me appraised of the timing of the job. Further, his crew was polite, professional, and hard working. I would highly recommend Everlasting Exteriors for any roofing or siding job. It didn't hurt that Pat quoted, and stood by, a price that was half of what Sela quoted me.

Description of Work
Repair of a skylight and a new roof.

Category contractors, roofing

09/15/2016

Paul O.

Very well. The work was done with great care and quality. I am very satisfied.

Description of Work
Re-shingle roof of our home.

[Member Name Removed], Thank you again for the business and the review. Jim

06/10/2016

Nicholas W.

From start to finish, I was very pleased with Jim and his crew. All of my expectations were either met or exceeded. Below are the core items I was most concerned with and how Everlasting delivered: - Professionalism. Jim was great to speak with by phone and in person, as well as thorough in explaining my options. As my wife and I needed to new samples brought to the house, he made a point to do so in between jobs. - Price. Very competitive without compromising on quality. - Speed. They had the job done in one day. Again, quality was not compromised. - Quality. Roof looks great. Shingles were laid evenly. - Roofing crew. They laid tarps around the entire house and took great care of plants and bushes directly below the roof. - Clean-up. Only reason you'd know there was a crew there is because there's a new roof. Otherwise, they made sure to remove all debris, staples, etc. I definitely recommended Everlasting Exteriors and intend to work with them again on future work. Thank you.

Description of Work
Complete tear off of old roof and replace with Owens Corning Duration shingles. Included removal of old ventilation and replacement with new vents.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks again for the business and the review. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Jim

10/12/2015

Kris O.

I can't say enough about Jim/Everlasting Exteriors in terms of how impressed I was with his responsiveness to my myriad of questions, his professionalism and that of his crew, his dealings with the insurance company on my behalf, and of course the price and quality. He was on top of everything and always responded to my phone calls and contacted me with his questions on a timely basis. He was on site much of the time, and always had his finger on the pulse of the action when he wasn't. One of the best things about Everlasting Exteriors is that they make the process as easy for the homeowner as possible, and they're equipped to do much more than roofs... just about anything that relates to the exterior of your home. If this is what you want, Jim's your guy and Everlasting Exteriors is your company! I have already recommended Everlasting Exteriors twice, and I won't hesitate to do so again and again.

Description of Work
Jim Gilbertson (owner) from Everlasting Exteriors replaced my roof, gutters, heat tape and made miscellaneous other related repairs. He also coordinated timing with the insulation contractor so foam insulation could be sprayed into the attic (above the vaulted ceiling) while the roof boards were removed during construction (to solve ice dams/water damage). He also acted as a general contractor to manage the entire list of repairs.

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, roof snow removal

09/07/2015

Mike F.

HOWDY !!! The whole project went very well. 1) Very competitive bid on the project. Lowest. 2) Had to push me back due to weather. Justified because of severe weather. We don't want any one hurt or roof wood soaked. 3) Material delivery in advance and secured/protected from elements. 4) Prompt arrival of crew. Professional. Cover all ground around property. Worked like a team. Could tell they had a method down. 5) Took only 1 1/2 day to shingle, replace all vents, seal plumbing stacks, re-do flashing around chimney, and fight off my wasps. 6) Jim Davidson very accommodating. Always asked what I needed to be satisfied. Completely up-front with any issues and literally bent over backwards to make sure I was happy. Straight shooter. Up front estimate of all work/material with options. 7) These guys made sure I had in/out access to my garage by scooping up any nails/debris during the job. 8) Jim went on the roof when done to check on new venting work for tight seals, etc. Very meticulous. 9) Afterwards, picked everything up. Nails, any cut-up shingles, paper, plastic etc. Couldn't tell they were even here! 10) What I really appreciated was that I had put up gutter guards myself previously. They had to undo a lot of that to shingle. But they put it all back without charging extra. Thank you! 11) Hire these guys. You will be glad you did. I am! Sincerely, Mike from Mendota Heights! Stop by and see my nice new roof! (Now for the lawn, landscaping, etc).

Description of Work
Re-roof (remove and install new shingles, vents, flashing)

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

08/02/2015

Karl A.

All work was done in one day. They removed the old roof and replaced with a new one, including the detached garage. We've had several heavy rains since then and I am not aware of any problems. I've found a few roofing nails and bits of old shingle that were missed during the clean up but nothing major.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

08/01/2015

Darlene S.

I can strongly recommend Everlasting Exteriors. They were one of several companies I got quotes from and felt the most comfortable with them. I am a new homeowner and Jim answered my many, many questions with care and respect. It took me several months to save up for this project and Jim remembered me and honored the quote. He fit me in at his earliest convenience. In the end, the time, labor, and materials that were needed exceeded what he expected, yet, he kept to the quote. In addition, I asked him about another project and he spent 40 minutes advising me on what I needed, some of my options, and how to get the best deal. He went completely above and beyond and never made me feel that my questions where dumb or that I was taking up too much of his time.

Description of Work
Reroofed my house

04/17/2015

Thomas B.

The company is excellent! Very professional, considerate of a home owner, did everything on time and as planned, does quality work and I would highly recommend them for anyone. My contact was Jim Davidson.

Description of Work
New gutters, fascia and soffitt work, as well as other, minor siding repairs.

Category gutter repair, siding

[Member name] and [Member name], Thanks for the your business once again and thank you for the review. Jim

02/19/2015

lynn S.

It went fine. They were not able to do the work that was most important to me- taking care of the rot on the under structure of my porch. It was beyond their expertise. They did however replace some rotting items on my back stoop. They were also able to find a leak under my siding and took care of it.

Description of Work
Last Chance - $189 for 6 Hours of Wood Rot Restoration/Repair!

Category handyman service

11/10/2014

Sandra K P.

I would go into detail but I did this right after the service 2 years ago. Tired of getting these request to finish my review. He was great . Hire him.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

[Member name removed], Thanks again for the work and the review. Hope all is well and have a Happy Holidays.

08/05/2014

Sue M.

I called Mr. Davidson in March 2014. He promised to call me on April 7th with plans to fulfill the promised work. It is now August 2014 so I hope no one else fell for this coupon and are out the $189.00 like I am.

Description of Work
Nothing. They came out assessed things and left with a piece of my siding. I have not heard from them on an estimate nor did they ever come back to repaair the small wood rot issues around the garage frame. The three men that did come out initially were professional and seemed knowledgeable.

Category contractors, roofing, siding, woodworking

[member name removed], I apologize we did not fulfill are agreement and will be issuing a reimbursement to you today. We were unable to find a sufficient match and failed to follow up to create a resolution to your replacement. We will work to make sure this doesn't happen in the future for other customers.

07/24/2014

Bonnie M.

Several exterior window frames needed repair. Purchased the Angie's List Coupon - THEN contacted company and set up appointment. Team showed up. Very nice. Very professional. When they looked at the windows, they said that - based on the condition of the windows - if they did repair them, I would not be satisfied. I appreciated their honesty. But unfortunately, I paid for a service that was not suitable. I just figured I couldn't afford to use Angie's List deals. Actually, what I need to do is get an estimate upfront from the provider and then if provider can do the work, then get the coupon.

Category remodeling, roofing

07/08/2014

Gary W.

The crew of about a dozen showed up about 8am and were done by shortly after noon! The clean-up was very good.

Description of Work
The installation was very fast and efficient. We discovered afterward that a small section of siding as damaged and they fixed it quickly and professionally.

Category handyman service, roofing, siding

I just wanted to thanks you again for using Everlasting Exteriors.