Enviro-Air Cleaning Specialists

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2016

2939 Enterprise Ave, Suite A

Hastings, MN 55033

Located in Hastings, Minnesota, ENVIRO-Air Cleaning Specialists provides mold (inspection, testing, remediation) and duct and dryer vent cleaning to residential and commercial clients in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro and western Wisconsin. We have a dedicated team of employees from our technicians to our management team. Our number one goal is to exceed the expectations of our clients. ENVIRO-Air Cleaning Specialists is dedicated to treating all of our clients with the same level of professionalism regardless of the size of the project. We promise to deliver not only superior service but to stand by our core values....

mold removal (32)air duct cleaning (7)

03/08/2019

Scott R.

Ryan did an outstanding job to take care of all of our problems. He was quick, professional and the quality of his work was over the top! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

12/05/2018

Judith T.

Cory Johnson from ENVIRO-Air arrived exactly on time to assess the problem and quickly sized it up. He advised that we take care of this particular problem ourselves, because it would be safe and relatively easy to do, and more cost-effective. He also recommended that we consider contacting him again when the skylight is replaced, in case there is also mold inside the ceiling construction, where we can't see it now. He took a little extra time to recommend specific products and methods for taking care of the immediate mold problem ourselves, and told us where to find these products. The initial assessment and recommendations were at no charge. ENVIRO-Air has experience and expertise, they are very professional, and they prioritize the customer's best interest. We have placed Cory's card with our roof file for reference when the roof and skylight projects gets completed in the spring. THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Needed an expert to check out a leaky skylight with mold directly above our sleeping space. Skylight will be replaced in the spring, but we weren't sure whether, in the meantime, we needed to find out whether we needed mitigate the mold problem with expert help or whether we could do it ourselves.

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

11/12/2018

Scott B.

When he came to assess/bid, Cory from Enviro-Air was great at explaining our issues and his proposed treatment. I contacted him a few times after that, before the job began, and he was always quick to reply. Cory’s proposal included sending someone during the roofing work, to treat trusses that were exposed while decking was off. This required coordination with our roofing co. and arriving at a particular day and time so the mold work could occur without stalling the roofers’ progress. Cory was totally open to that, and it went very smoothly. Two other notes: Enviro-Air’s pricing was better than another comparable bid I received. And after they finished their work, I came home to a spotless garage – their sweep/clean-up of the floor was impeccable! I would certainly recommend them to others, and I’ll call Cory again if I need this kind of service in the future.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in a garage

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

09/12/2018

Bernice B.

He was very helpful. They are really good. He knew what he was looking at. He has solutions to the problem, on time, and very polite.

Description of Work
They evaluated if I had molds on my basement.

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

06/27/2018

Janet W.

I am 1000% pleased with Cory Johnson's Enviro-Air Cleaning Specialists. They removed toxic mold from my house promptly and efficiently. They were fast, efficient, and effective. They considered me first above all else. They asked many questions and did an assessment, and work began. I was able to stay in the house while they worked. The employees Chad and Ryan, cordoned off a 'safe' area for me so that I could remain in my home and did not have to incur the extra expense of going to a motel/hotel. I was completely safe in this area and it worked very well in the manner in which they did this. As soon as the mold was gone I began to feel much better. I cannot say enough good things about this company. Just excellent - and I would hire them again. In fact, should I ever get mold again, they will be the only firm I will use! A satisfied customer - Jan Marie Wall

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

06/25/2018

Gary K.

Arrived on time and completed the project in less than a full day. Attic has not lookred this good in years. Since we use it for storage, we needed it cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned & chemically treated attic for mold

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

03/20/2018

Karthikeyan S.

Cory was very helpful and responsive over the phone. He even coordinated the timing and quote over the weekend and made sure his team was available on Monday to remove some surface mold . The crew that came in was also very professional explained what they are going to do and did a great job

Description of Work
surface mold removal

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

02/20/2018

Nicholas K.

Cory was very helpful over the phone and came to see our issue within a few days of the first time we contacted him. After signing an agreement, again they were there within a few days to complete the job. They were courteous, responsive, and fast. The job itself was less than 1 hour and all the mold was completely removed from our attic. We had some issues with the solution leaking through our vent and onto our bathroom rug. When Cory heard of this he offered to cover the cost of the rug! Overall, everyone was really helpful and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Mold Removal in Attic

Work Completed On 02/06/2018

01/12/2018

amanda B.

Cory and his team of professionals are an honest and committed company. We were in a tight situation as we were selling our house and part of the agreement was to have mold remediated as the buyer's inspector had believed there was mold. Cory came over soon after we contacted and let us know that there wasn't mold, and would write a letter on our behalf explaining so (which would have given him no business). In the end, we went with his air cleaning services as we contracted with the buyers that we would - and Cory came in at HALF the cost of a competitors bid. In addition, at last minute, we found out that the attic was to be inspected. We had one day to have it inspected and Cory came out that same day and was able to write an additional letter regarding our attic in the nick of time. Environ-Air Cleaning is a hard working company out to help clients/customers, and not out to take money for any reason possible. I will definitely use their services again if need be.

Description of Work
Some mold remediation in our basement and mold consultation.

Work Completed On 01/02/2018

12/11/2017

Craig F.

After some slight miscommunication at first, Cory came out the next morning and gave an estimate for some not-so-standard in-floor air duct cleaning. They came out a couple days later and completed the cleaning. I am happy they were willing to take on the job and did so professionally. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

Mold Testing, Inspection, & Remediation, Indoor Air Quality, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Industrial Shop Cleaning.