Aim High Construction LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2014

Aim High Construction is a general construction company with capabilities and past performances accomplishing roofing, siding, gutters, windows, decks, interior remodeling, new construction and just about anything under the sun. We are a veteran owned business and work hard to service you and your family and or business....

Clean Air Pro

Clean Air Pro

At Clean Air Pro, we specialize in the cleaning and maintenance of your home or business air system to improve your indoor air quality. Our services include comprehensive inspection and cleaning of air ducts and dryer vents, air sanitation, air conditioner cleaning, and replacement and repair services of vents and filters- all of which results in efficiency, safety, and your peace of mind. Clean Air Pro is here to make your life better by ensuring a healthy environment inside your home or business. Clean Air Pro’s certified technicians serve commercial and residential customers throughout Western Wisconsin

04/10/2020

I’m very pleased with the outcome of my remodel. The team from Aim High Construction worked with me through every stage of the project providing guidance in a thoughtful and professional manner. They coordinated and scheduled all parties resulting in a fantastic end product. I would absolutely recommend them for your next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling

CATEGORY electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

04/10/2020

Excellent. Great communication, competitive pricing, great service! Job completed on time, at agreed price, great experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

CATEGORY roofing

08/23/2018

We have not had the work done yet, we are getting other estimates for the windows first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected the roof, caulking outside, windows, and gutters. He gave a thorough estimate of the work to be done but we  Have NOT had the work done yet.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,replacement windows

10/05/2017

It was a Good Experience, the guy came and did the inspection professionally and efficiently , price was a bit high though but we decided to go ahead with the project since we need to fix the problem of the leakage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

CATEGORY contractors

08/25/2017

Service was wonderful.  I think they had a concern about cost for me. They were just very polite and worked hard; got the job done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ended up fixing my floor and having to put in a new patio door.  I had some dry rot from the patio door, it had gone through the subfloor and they fixed that. They fixed the subfloor and installed the new patio door. I think they re-framed the new patio door. They put new trim up around the door on the interior.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,water damage restoration,woodworking,doors

We have expertise in Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Decks, and interior remodeling. We work on residential homes, apartment buildings, large associations and commercial properties, as well as the federal government..

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check