Schaffer Window & Siding Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

Schaffer Window & Siding, Inc. mission is to perform the highest level of quality construction services at the very best price. We are a local family owned/operated company that has been in business since 1985. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by creating a successful partnership throughout the construction process. We pride ourselves on personalized service with no middleman sales commissions; the owner not only will be the one to meet with you but will be working/supervising the workmanship of your home to ensure the job is completed to your satisfaction. We are members of our local Chamber of Commerce, Angie's List, James Hardie Preferred Remodelers & the Better Business Bureau giving you the peace of mind that you are working with a reputable company. We are dedicated to satisfying our customers....

Beissel Windows & Siding Co

Family owned & operated since 1950. Angie's List Super Service Award recipient every year since 2003 (20 total category awards). We have long term, experienced staff and offer extensive product lines and showrooms with designers on duty. Evening and weekends available by appointment. Long term labor warranties. Award winning customer service! Additional DBAs - Accent Design & Renovation LLC, John Beissel, Inc., Beissel John Inc., General Home Improvement Company.

The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angi
Lakewoods Remodeling Inc

Minnesotan residents from the entire Metro area have trusted Lakewoods Remodeling, Inc when they are in need of reliable and quality service on their home improvements and repairs. Lakewoods Remodeling has a proven track record of providing our customers with great service for over nine years now. Lakewoods Remodeling has received the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award several times due to their continued dedication to their customers overall satisfaction and outstanding customer reviews. Lakewoods Remodeling is one of the few elite home improvement contractors across the country to receive this award.

Offers by Lakewoods Remodeling Inc on Angi

05/30/2019

Annie D.

Job turned out great. Would recommend them for any job big or small. Very friendly and punctual.

Description of Work
Windows and Siding

05/26/2019

Amy K.

Excellent work all around. We put an addition on our house and choose Schaffer Window and Siding to do our windows and siding, as well as replace the windows and siding of our existing house. Everything went smooth and done on time. Professional owner and crew. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Siding and Windows

Category siding,replacement windows

05/17/2019

Jane N.

From the first meeting with Pete we felt very comfortable. He is very friendly and honest. He is very knowledgeable about the products on the market today and very easy to work with. He has a great crew of workers and was also is a hands on guy. We could not be any happier with the results. He have and will continue to recommend Schaffer Window & Siding Inc.

Description of Work
Windows and Siding.

Category siding,replacement windows

04/04/2019

Angela N.

Work completed on time and on budget. Pete and his crew were very professional and very knowledgeable and made some great suggestions that I had not considered. Everything was cleaned up when the job was finished. I have referred him to friends and family and will hire him again in the future.

Description of Work
Siding on new construction home

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

04/02/2019

Carol R.

The owner Pete was the one whom I dealt with and I was happy with the response time knowing he had lots of other bids in the area due to the storm. Once I made my decision to go ahead with the job Pete informed me of the timeline and we both agreed. Once they arrived process went fast and they cleaned up well.

Description of Work
House and small utility shed needed siding after a storm.

05/05/2017

Brian H.

My wife's initial impression was surprise when she called to arrange an appointment to quote on our window and door project. The response she received wasn't of a professional answering a business call, no business name given, slightly gruff. She had a gut feeling the person on the other end of the call wasn't very professional but she went forward setting up an appointment anyway. She arranged an appointment for 5:15 on May 4. I hurried home from work and my wife made arrangements to be home for our meeting. Pete from Schaffer Window & Siding never showed up. I called at 8:15 to see where the mix up was and if he had it on his calendar for a different day. He didn't know, had to check his schedule at the office. Who doesn't have their schedule on their phone these days, especially a business like this with all the appointments involved in soliciting business? First time we've had a no-show for an appointment from an Angie's List well-rated business. Questioning how it can be so well rated. Ah well, we'll take our business elsewhere. Too bad for them, our siding is the next project on the list.

Description of Work
Set up meeting to provide quote to replace 5 windows and front door with sidelight

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed] : I would like to apologize for the mix-up with the date on my part. I entered the appointment into my phone incorrectly for the 5th at 5:15; therefore the copy of my schedule at the office was incorrect as well. I apologized for the mix up, it was an honest typo on my part. I have been a contractor in business for 32 years in this area. I'm a company that is local and will stay local. I have tried calling this past weekend; if are willing to give me another opportunity to bid your project please contact me. Thank you. Pete Schaffer, Owner Schaffer Window & Siding, Inc.

04/12/2017

Mark J.

They are very professional and the quality of their work is outstanding. I especially like how they walked around the outside of our home with us when they were finished to make sure everything was completed to our satisfaction. Whenever you called, the owner is the person that would answer the phone or be the one to return your call. He is also on the job site. These are both positives, but I think he was stretched a bit thin as at times it would take him a couple days to respond. This only occurred prior to them starting our job. Once they started our job, they were very responsive and didn't start another job until ours was finished.

Description of Work
Resided our home with Hardie Board.

Category siding

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you or your kind words you wrote about our company. Our goal is customer satisfaction so we were happy to read that you were satisfied with the job. Being a local small family owned business, the majority of our business is based on referrals; so we really appreciate you taking the time to send your review & also appreciate your business. Pete Schaffer, Owner Schaffer Window & Siding, Inc.

10/24/2015

Walter J.

Schaffer Window & Siding Inc. did a great job removing the shingles and re-shingling our house and they did a thorough cleanup afterwards. The workers were courteous and friendly. Schaffer Window & Siding Inc. replaced our house siding a couple of years ago with Hardie Board. We are extremely happy with the product and the installation of the Hardie Board was done in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Schaffer Window & Siding Inc. re-shingled our house.

Category roofing,siding

09/01/2015

Nicole A.

We had 3 other bids prior to starting this work and Schaffer was very thorough and fair with their bid. It went great. Pete's team was professional and their attention to detail was obvious. I would definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
We had the siding on our cedar-sided chimney replaced from the ground up with Hardie board.

07/27/2015

Mary A.

Pete, Hans and Brian did a great job. They know how to work with James Hardie siding and were meticulous in following the Hardie installation requirements. All three were flexible and helpful. We were completely comfortable having them around. (I'm not saying they were quiet.) Pete (with a little bit of wrangling) came up with a solution to my funky fascia that we are delighted with. Cost was significantly below the bids I received from the well-advertised Hardie installers. I recommend Schaffer Window and Siding without hesitation.

Description of Work
Hardie siding and window trim, aluminum soffits and steel fascia.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Schaffer Window & Siding Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2010

2760 232nd St E

Hampton, MN 55031

James Hardie Siding, windows, roofing, decks, gutters, soffit and fascia, roof ice and snow removal