Norske Electric, Inc.

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2004

You are here: Home / About Norske Electric About Norske Electric With over 20 years of experience, Norske Electric was founded by dedicated electricians who strive to provide the best quality of products and services. We strive to complete all of electrical projects with excellence and work hard to ensure ease of mind of our customers. Here at Norske Electric, our commitment to quality workmanship sets us apart from the competition. Our experienced team of knowledgeable electricians believe in maintaining a high level of trust with our customers, getting the job done right and on time. Our dedication to our customers shows in the many residential and commercial projects we have worked on, providing a reliable service with electricians you can count on. We offer a 24/7 emergency service for all your residential or commercial electrical needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured....

Maintenance

+3 more images

electrician (270)ceiling fan installation (79)lighting (79)

03/08/2022

Cheryl R.

Great. Friendly and accommodating workers.

Description of Work
multiple outlets, led panel lights

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

08/19/2021

Maureen G.

It was a great experience working with Norske Electric from start to finish. Brevik was able to give me a quote over text after I sent him photo of our circuit breaker box. We needed 41 electrical outlets, 16 light switches replaced & a new outlet installed in the garage. He scheduled 2 electricians about 6 weeks out & responded to our questions promptly. Cameron & Juan arrived on time & were very organized & methodical in assessing the work of the day & in clarifying our plans. They offered information & were knowledgeable about the proper height for our dining room chandelier while always affirming personal preferences. They advised us about purchasing light fixtures for our utility & laundry rooms. We have an additional project which involves removing wood paneling from our family room walls. They offered to take the paneling off in the areas where we need electrical outlets installed or to return after the building contractor has removed the paneling which would be less costly. They completed this work in a day & were very easy to have in our home. We will hire them again in the next few months to complete installations of outlets & light fixtures. We will recommend Norske Electric to family & friends.

Description of Work
Updating of 41 electrical outlets & 16 light switches, install outlet in garage.

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

03/01/2021

DEBRA B.

We were impressed with Norske Electric from start to finish. The scheduling process was easy and responsive. Our experience with Brevik, the owner of Norske Electric, was beyond compare. He responded immediately to our inquiry regarding a project that we wanted to do in our home. He asked focused and pertinent questions and then provided us with a prompt and very reasonable bid for the work. He was thorough and efficient and committed to ensuring that we had the information that we needed to make the best choice. His team showed up at exactly the time promised. They were professional and extremely conscientious. They are definitely experts in their field and take pride in their work. It is clear that this company values its customers and is deeply committed to excellence and integrity. We will definitely use them for any other electrical services that we need.

Description of Work
Replaced fluorescent under cabinet lighting with LED lighting.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

10/26/2020

Mary J.

Good communication before the project started. All work completed within the hour. (There should have been a fixture with a pull chain on the truck, but there wasn't so I was told I wouldn't be charged for the time it took to pick one up). I was told that the ($197, I think-not looking at my notes) trip charge would cover the first hour of work, and all was done within that hour - I have not yet received the bill.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom light, replace broken fixture with pull chain, make a 3 prong outlet in living room

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

09/08/2020

Chuck S.

Perfectly. Arrived on time and quickly finished. He was respectful of Covid restrictions. I chose Norske because they were upfront about cost. Job came in a bit under their estimate.

Description of Work
Replaced a dining room fixture.

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

08/13/2020

Heidi A.

Amazing! Brevik diagnosed both of my problems over the phone! I had no power in my garage; no circuit breaker correlated with the circuit, but he directed me to look for a GFCI that was tripped somewhere in the house (it was in the laundry room). The other problem was related to LED lights on the same circuit; when one flickers as it fails, it can damage another one. Norske Electric & Brevik will definitely be on my speed dial next time I need electrical work!

Description of Work
Electrical problems in garage

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

06/22/2020

Alec A.

I would highly recommend Norske Electric. I was very impressed by their professionalism in communication. They were quick to respond to inquiries, emails, and phone calls. Work was completed in a timely and quality manner right on schedule. I had them first wire a 220V outlet for an electric dryer and provide a bid for a new panel install. I waited 2 years to pull the trigger on the panel and they honored their original quoted price when I was finally ready. When their was a mix-up with Xcel Energy, Norske covered the full cost which was completely outside of the contract and was not their responsibility to cover. Overall great service, great people, and great business to work with. 6 out of 5 stars!

Description of Work
220V outlet and new panel

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

05/26/2020

Russ B.

Excellent job done. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Rewiring of 3 car garage

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

03/31/2020

Jay K.

Success, turns out I had another line plugged into the same circuit which provided heat to my gutters. This line was bad and was tripping my GFI.

Description of Work
I had a GFI outlet issue and this was resolved over the phone as this vendor does not generally service my area, but was willing to grant me a referral if the issue demanded an onsite visit. The technician's name was Brevik, very professional, honest and insightful.

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

01/28/2020

Melissa H.

Great communication and job was done professionally when scheduled.

Description of Work
Replacement of a ceiling fan.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

10/08/2019

REID A.

It was good. They did quality work. They explained the problem. They resolved the problem in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They fixed an electrical outlet in the kitchen.

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

MATTHEW G.

They presented a clear & concise bid. Were able to do in our time frame super efficient-awesome work !

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

BECKY F.

Very well. The staff was on time, Very enthusiastic to help. Asked the right questions in case I might have missed anything.

Description of Work
electrical services

Brendan A.

Fantastic. Professional. Competitively priced

Description of Work
electrical services

Marjorie M.

Very well. The Electrician did a great job and was very nice. The owner of the business was very friendly when I called.

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Ray H.

Great job! Installed wiring and outlet for Level 2 car charging and pre-wired for second outlet.

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Dan J.

Completed the project very quickly, and the electrician took a lot of care when placing his ladder to not ding up the walls. Will be using again for any other electrical work we have.

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

ED K.

Excellent. Great work by a very conscientious and helpful worker. He gave good advice that we followed as the project flowed to completion.

Description of Work
electrical services

Patricia N.

Norske Electic company has performed excellent work on two projects for us. They are thorough, efficient and very customer focused. We recommend them highly.

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

ARON K.

Great service. Right from the first meeting, you could tell it was going to go well. Brevik was easy and straightforward right from the start. Gave good advice that actually saved me money. Work was down on time and cleaned up too!

Description of Work
electrical services

Mike B.

Extremely well. Very professional workers. Finished the project faster than I expected

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Joseph F.

I have hired Norske Electric several times over the last few years no job is to small or to big. I am hard to please and they have been a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
electrical services

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

SUSAN C.

Excellent! Electrician was prompt and efficient. He did good work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
electrical services