Mr Handyman of SW Minneapolis & SW Suburbs

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2005

Welcome to Mr. Handyman of SW Minneapolis and SW Suburbs where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. We are locally owned and operated....

THOMPSON EXTERIORS

ROOFING CONTRACTORS, SIDING CONTRACTORS, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, WINDOWS - INSTALLATION/ SERVICE. MN LICENSE #BC007039.

CM ROOFING LLC

Offers by CM ROOFING LLC on Angi
Sauser Landscapes

Sauser Landscapes We are specialized in all landscaping construction like Boulders retaining walls, blocks retaining walls, shorelines around the lake, paver patios, driveways and sidewalks, maintenance free decks, vinyl, wood or chain fences, sod installation, mulch and decorative rock installation, irrigation and much more, we have more than 10 years of experience in the industry and working hard to make a happy face in all our customers, if you need a design or get a project done please email me or call me. sauserlandscapes7@gmail.com 6516002713 Christian Rebolledo

09/30/2021

The work was great and the workers were personable and skilled. Everyone I talked to was very nice. Scheduling proved to be a bit of an issue. It took two days as estimated, but it took five working days to finish due to scheduling issues. To be fair, half a day was a rain delay. The job turned out nice and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window installation with siding repair

Category picture framing,handyman service

09/14/2021

Great. Didn't have to wait weeks. I waisted weeks checking with Angi/HomeAdvisors sending me listings of companies that were hundreds of miles away and not wanting to come all the way here to fix a couple of woodpecker holes. We did our own search and actually found who we used before and saved hundreds of dollars. Really disappointed in what happened to Angies List.

Description of Work
Repair of two hard-to-reach woodpecker holes in our siding

Category handyman service

07/02/2021

Good He did the job and left. Just what I wanted.

Description of Work
Install bathroom vanity

Category handyman service,plumbing,chimney caps,home remodeling

06/04/2021

It went very well....I will hire again in a heart beat....

Description of Work
Fix windows, install security camera

Category handyman service,insulation,chimney caps

04/08/2021

Josh was great! He showed up in the specified time frame and was polite and respectful. He completed the projects within a reasonable amount of time. This was a massive piece of furniture and he got it done without a problem. I enjoyed chatting with Renee in the office, too. She is kind and professional.

Description of Work
Closet Shelf Cleats and Wall Bed Assembly

Category contractors,handyman service

03/08/2021

All was done in a timely fashion and I am satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Curtain rod, outlets replaced

Category electrician,handyman service,chimney caps

02/03/2021

Josh did a nice job. He did a nice job.

Description of Work
Dry with repair

Category drywall,interior painters

01/26/2021

We needed caulking fixed in multiple parts of our home. We also needed a toilet paper holder fixed. The repair man got it all done in one hour. It is a great rate if you need a lot of little things fixed around the house and you need it to look good.

Description of Work
Various caulking needed

Category drywall,handyman service,chimney caps

01/05/2021

It took some ingenuity on the part of the handyman, but he determined how to install the new baseboard covers and heat registers in unconventional openings. I am very pleased. He was here for 4.5 hours which included travel time to purchase materials.

Description of Work
Baseboard register covers dating to 1949 needed to be replaced.

Category handyman service,chimney caps

12/18/2020

I can't say enough GREAT things about Mr. Handyman. Josh was prompt, insightful, and never flinched when I kept adding to his "to do" list! Absolutely efficient service, courteous attitude, and cooperative nature - they are my Mr. Handyman for life!!

Description of Work
New garbage disposal installed, broken lock fixed, removal of door, cleaning bathroom exhaust fan, tightening kitchen faucet, hanging pictures, etc. etc.

Category handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

Handyman, Doors, Windows, Decks, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Drywall, Painting, Pressure Washing, Weatherproofing, Tile Work, Fencing, Gutter Cleaning, Locks, Deadbolts, Screens, Walls, Ceiling Decks & Flooring, Siding Repair, Fixture Installation, Carpentry

Roofing, Chimney Work, Skylight, Carpet Installation, HVAC, Refinish Hardwood Floors, Granite Installation, Stone Countertops

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover