PERCELL'S SEWER SERVICE

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2007

We do a wide range of drain cleaning services from bathtubs to mainlines. We also offer jetting, camera inspections and steam thawing/jetting of frozen lines. We offer excavation and sewer/water line replacement and repairs. We have over 20 years experience on septic and sewer repairs and replacements. We are licensed septic installers and septic maintainers(pumpers)....

American Sewer

SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING! GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE! CALL NOW FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH.

Offers by American Sewer on Angi
Norblom Plumbing

17 employees. No subcontractors! For service or repairs, our rates are determined by time & material (how long the truck is onsite - NO TRIP FEES). For water heaters, we charge by the job and we can give fairly accurate quotes over the phone with some information/pictures from you. REMODELING: We offer FREE quotes fr Angie's List customers. We do charge extra for after hours service. Emergency services is only offered on warranty work. You can contact through email. Award winning. Family owned. Norblom Plumbing is licensed to work anywhere in the State of Minnesota. The main service area is the seven county metro area, outside the seven county area we apply travel fees. Additional contact names - Amy, Jim, or Mike.

Boevaag Plumbing

Boevaag plumbing is locally owned and operated We currently have two master plumbers and one apprentice plumber.

01/30/2019

He worked hard in tight spot and was careful and professional in all respects.

Description of Work
Complicated clogged drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/22/2019

Honestly, Adam called me the second I send the request! Responsive, honest and he did a fantastic job. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
The main sewer drain was blocked (tree roots)

09/17/2018

Their service is very affordable compared to those large companies that advertise. Jeremy Vitalis is very friendly, and very fair. He didn't try to up sell anything.

Description of Work
They snake out our sewer (main line) for $175.00 for a 100 feet.

Category sewer cleaning

09/12/2018

They are wonderful, very friendly, reasonable in price and patient. Great group of guys, I'm very happy with the service and I will refer them to others.

Description of Work
They did a septic line cleaning and replacement.

Category septic tank,drain cleaning

09/11/2018

Very polite, good job, he's a hard-working guy.

Description of Work
He cleaned the sewer line from my laundry room through my kitchen.

08/31/2018

I have been using the for the last 15 years.

Description of Work
They had to open my kitchen drain upstairs. He gave good information.

08/31/2018

We have used them for year, i definitely have them on call and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We have a floor drain that consistently gets clogged, they clear it up.

08/31/2018

They did a fantastic job. They were very reasonable, assured me they could take care of it, rather than instilling fear in me like some other plumbers do, got the job done and I was very happy with it.

Description of Work
Cleared our main drain.

01/24/2015

We have used Ray before. Our basement floor drain doesn't have enough slope and doesn't drain properly. Every few years it becomes plugged and we need to have it power augered. Ray is prompt and friendly. Does a good job leaves the area clean.

Description of Work
Unclogged basement floor drain.

07/08/2013

They came out on very short notice. They found the problem quickly and cleared both the bathtub and sink drain.

Description of Work
My bathtub drain was clogged.

Category plumbing

All drain cleaning services inside and outside of house. Septic repairs. Jetting, camera inspections, thawing frozen lines. Excavation of broken sewer and water lines.

Pumping of septic tanks