Virg's Appliance Service

Founded 1981 • With Angi since October 2006

02/20/2021

Great help,. My fridge was on the fritz, he diagnosed the issue over the phone, and I got it fixed that day. Refrigerator back to working, food saved, made my day. Absolutely recommend that you give them a call.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

02/04/2015

My refrigerator wasn't cooling enough. He returned my call quickly, was here the next day right on time. His knowledge was very good, he diagnosed the problem quickly and repaired the refrigerator in about 20 minutes. Runs like new. Pricing was very fair and affordable. Highly recommended. I would definately call him again.

Description of Work
Repaired refrigerator.

04/30/2014

We just had some work done on our dryer. They came the next day. They were on time and very prompt about their service. Very friendly and personable.

Description of Work
Fast, friendly, affordable service

03/11/2013

He ordered the part, promptly called once it came in and quickly came to repair the machine.

Description of Work
replaced door lock on wash machine

10/24/2006

Each repair has been done in a very timely fashion, and at a reasonable cost. Virgil went out of his way to stop at our house late in the evening when we had a problem (at no extra charge) to take a quick look so he could order the necessary parts as quickly as possible.

Description of Work
Virgil has been out to work on our appliances several times. He has responded to my calls promptly, acts professionally, and has always done an excellent job.

Category appliance repair

Major appliance repair, dishwashers, microwaves

A/C, Heaters, Water heaters