Bauer Restoration

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

930 Hulett Ave #2

FARIBAULT, MN 55021

We are a family-owned and operated restoration company offering exceptional water and fire damage services. Our company is there when disaster strikes and we guarantee a 90 minute response time to provide a rapid relief. Carpet cleaning, water removal, cleanup, and repair are just a few of the many solutions we provide. Along with restoration, we offer remarkable radon service from our expert contractors. We know your family's safety is crucial and testing for radon is one less thing you have to worry about. For emergency restoration problems or radon service, give us a call today for professional results!...

05/19/2013

Tyler S.

Bauer was recommended by my insurance company. This relationship was helpful as my insurance adjuster was so busy catching up on roof claims he was able to do everything remotely through Bauer. The experience went as great as a flooded basement can go. Bruce and his team were great to work with. Everyone was professional and friendly. They were very good about calling and scheduling visits as it was a multi-day process. The drying and removal of damaged material was handled efficiently. Estimating was fair and fast. I did not use them for the remodel as I decided to do a lot of the work myself. I would have had no concerns with them doing the remodel work as they proved to be very thorough and paid attention to detail during the remediation.

Description of Work
I had two pipes burst inside my home which led to water soaking multiple parts of my basement. Bauer did water remediation and drying.

Category water damage restoration

06/14/2012

Mark L.

They did an amazing job, responding immediately to the call. They started drying things out and removed the damaged carpeting, walls and hardwood floors right away. They had all of the needed equipment right at hand as well as the tools and experienced techs to determine exactly where the water damage was so that it could be remediated wherever necessary. They took care not to damage any of our stuff and to treat our home and ourselves with respect. After removing damaged items, they had the task of cleaning walls, ceilings, carpets, etc. to get rid of the soot and smoke. Within just a couple of days of the fire there was no longer ANY smoke smell in our home. In the days after the fire, as the immediate cleanup activities wound down, Bauer continued to provide great service, always kept us informed of what was going on, and were easy to reach when we wanted to talk with them. Kudos to the owner Bruce Bauer and his great service.

Description of Work
I had a small fire at my home that was very smokey/sooty and also managed to burst my 55 gal aquarium. I had soot and ash throughout the main floor of my home and water from the tank had spread across my hardwood floor and seeped through the floor into my finished basement. Bauer was brought in by my insurance company - Allstate - to clean up the damage and dry things out.

Category remodeling, water damage restoration

Bauer Restoration Inc. just recently came onboard with Angie's List. We were pleased to see you had written a review of the job we had completed for you. For more than a decade we have made it our goal to treat every job as if it were our own family experiencing the loss. Whether it is a fire, flood, radon services, basement waterproofing, carpet cleaning & repair, our moto is "helping to manage the unexpected." Please check us out on our Facebook Page. Thank you (deleted member name), your review is much appreciated!

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

A1 Radon Services LLC

A1 Radon Services, LLC is nationally certified with National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) and listed with the Minnesota Department of Health. Located in Eden Prairie, MN, we are fully committed to solving elevated radon problems throughout the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We specialize in difficult to mitigate as well as standard radon mitigation systems for your living and working environment. We are fully confident you will not find a more efficient, committed and effective radon mitigation company to solve your radon problems at a fair cost.

Loyear Disaster Restoration Services LLC

We are a family owned business that has been in operation since 1946. With over 70 years of experience, Loyear Disaster Restoration Services understands it's not just about restoring your property, home or business. We help rebuild lives. If you experience devastation from fire, water, or Mold our professional team of technicians at Loyear Disaster Restoration Services are here to help. When your property is affected by disaster, getting back to normal can be the hardest part of the recovery and can feel like your life is turned upside down. We understand and can help simplify an overwhelming process. From start to finish we help you every step of the way.

Offers by Loyear Disaster Restoration Services LLC on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

water damage restoration,fire damage restoration,carpet cleaning,mold remediation,radon mitigation,basement waterproofing

ask for details