Mangold Horticulture

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2015

3.7

From initial concept through ongoing care, we provide innovative solutions that will look good now and continue to grow along with your landscape....

Now offering new customers $50 off annual lawn care program. At NaturaLawn of America we create and promote a greener and healthier lawn by using organic based products. NaturaLawn supports this by offering a wide range of products that are safe for your family, your pets, and the environment.

Driftwood Property Services is a full service, year round outdoor property maintenance company. We offer a wide variety of services with professional and quality focused work ethic. We strive to make our customers feel like more than just a customer, and to treat each job and property as if it was our own. We offer: Weekly lawn mowing, spring and fall lawn cleaning, residential snow shoveling, commercial snow & ice management, shrubs trimming, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, and more. Driftwood also has a junk removal / dumpster rental side to our offered services. We have over 20 years in the lawn and snow service. We are fully insured and ready to take on your project(s). Let Driftwood Property Services handle your outdoor property needs so you can take that extra time for yourself !

Metropro lawn care and landscaping is a full service lawn maintenance company. We offer a affordable, quality and professional service. We are certified Allan block installers and retaining walls and paver patios and walks. With more than 25 years of experience, Jeff Cordes of Metro Pro, Inc., has the knowledge and skills to complete your project to your specifications. Customer satisfaction is number 1, so give us a call.

01/26/2020

Good job was done all last year. Didn't go with a plowing service for this year as I'm semi-retired and cleaning my driveway myself . As soon as it would stop snowing the plow was here to clean out my driveway. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
Plow my 100 foot driveway

Category snow removal

04/20/2019

I followed Justin Mangold from when he worked for a different company to his new startup company, Mangold Horticulture, because he used to care deeply about the quality of the work and customer service. I watched his company struggle with growing pains. He has had trouble with employee turnover and there have been numerous issues with the work performed. I complained about those quality issues as ...

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing, Fertilization & Weed Control, Snow Plowing & Shoveling

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,snow removal

08/27/2015

Description of Work
I have been using Justin Mangold for nay years and he always stands behind his work.

Category landscaping