Premier Roofing By Rusty

With Angi since August 2012

Bc758335

243 Mac St

Elko New Market, MN 55054

My company is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We specialize in repair, service, and full replacement. We deal with the insurance company for you. We offer free estimates ...

roofing (9)Patios (2)siding companies (3)

04/22/2020

We hired Premier for a full asphalt roof replacement. Excellent communication and follow up by the owner. Professional work and timely execution. Cleanup afterward was top notch, and the price was very fair. I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement

Category roofing,patios

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

08/24/2019

Exceptional work.

Description of Work
Replaced siding boards.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

06/06/2019

The job went great from start to finish. Rusty has been doing work for me for years and there was no one else that i would hire for my own home. Bought a house that required a new roof as part of the purchase agreement and he went above and beyond in workmanship and detail.

Description of Work
Roof, fascia and roof sheathing replacement

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

05/21/2019

Very pleasant and easy to work with. Team was small professional and American citizens. Couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

05/16/2019

Our experience with Premier Roofing by Rusty was extraordinary. Quality, prompt work at a reasonable price. We couldn't believe how fast and efficient the workers were. Rusty set everything up for us and made sure the project was complete and done to our satisfaction along with making sure no nails were left behind. We won't hesitate to recommend Premier Roofing by Rusty for others, just like we h...

Description of Work
New Siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

05/15/2019

Wonderful!it is better than what I expected everything is cleaned up everytime they live the working place

Description of Work
They did was sidings,patio,soffit and roofing

Category roofing,siding,patios

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

05/14/2019

Rusty went above and beyond to make sure my issues were fixed and that I wouldn't have any problems later.

Description of Work
Fix a leaking roof

Work Completed On 04/14/2018

05/14/2019

it was excellent because he did what I ask him to do and he finished it on time with a reasonable time.

Description of Work
refurbing the roof

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

05/14/2019

It was great, I have no complaints. They are on time, they did the job correctly, professional and willing to help. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
He replace two of my damaged roof.

Work Completed On 05/10/2015

Roofing applications, asphalt roofing, service repairs, ice dam removal, insurance claims, full re-roofs.