Accoy Contracting Inc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2012

3.6

10741 185th Circle NW

Elk River, MN 55330

Accoy - Accoy Ac*coy"\ ([a^]k*koi"), v. t. [OF. acoyer; ac-, for L. ad. See Coy.] 1. To render quiet; to soothe. Accoy Contracting, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. In addition, Accoy Contracting, Inc. holds certifications in lead safety and insurance claims subrogation. Accoy Contracting,

06/07/2017

Shawn S.

I wasn't expecting to replace my roof anytime soon, though back in late April Bob knocked on my door and asked if he could look at my roof as there may be damage from a hail storm in July of 2016. I had only purchased the house in late 2015 and was not in the mindset that the roof needed to be replaced. First of all, Bob is great to deal with, genuine and honest about the entire process and works as a sales inspector for Accoy. Accoy/Bob/Scott worked with the insurance company on all the details, I had no involvement really, which was nice. The insurance company came back and agreed to replace both roofs and all the under decking as it was not up to code, I was quite surprised at how smooth the process was and how quick the team worked. I would highly recommend Accoy and would have no issue in hiring them again for a job. Negative reviews exist for all contractors and believe me I do become insistent when I see more negative reviews vs. positive reviews, the fact is, there are indeed more positive encounters out there in our world that people simply don't take the time out of their busy schedule to post about. It's the negative reviews that make it on a site more often than not, because someone usually has a chip on their shoulder. In seeing how Accoy handled the job, the process and the customer service I received, I couldn't have been happier.

Description of Work
New roofs on the garage and the main house including all new decking

Category remodeling, roofing

05/04/2017

Mike G.

Could not get a quote. He looked at site, but despite my nagging for weeks never got a quote. I gave up

Description of Work
Repair roofing

Category remodeling, roofing

05/01/2017

Scott H.

good-but will contact at later date

Description of Work
Wraps and other metals pricing

12/03/2014

Allen H.

Everything went great! Nathan was always very prompt and professional, and was on site almost the entire time work was being done to ensure quality and satisfaction.

Description of Work
Accoy replaced the roof on my house in August 2014.

03/12/2014

Mary R.

The screens they put in have curved moldings on them and they made them square so it ended up being a square screen in a round molding. They placed a dumpster on one of the boulevards of grass and when they picked it up finally it had killed off the grass underneath it. One of the workers said don't worry we will re seed that portion. The heating system that they put under the floor in the kitchen is not working correctly. I had a plumber look at the system itself and he said their is no way it is going to work properly. There is a pipe in the basement that sticks out of the wall about 8 inches and there is no cap or lid on the end. Initially, there was a pale catching what would come out of the pipe. They did empty the pipe but it is still open and the pale is still there. I ordered a door for the back hall because the one I have is cold. So the door was delivered and it is still sitting in the garage so they haven't installed it yet. I believe I have paid for the installation of the door and it doesn't appear as if they are going to do it. Joe Nikovic complains that I don't answer his phone calls, which is not true. He then got mad because my son, who is an adult, called them a couple of times trying to get some action done. He was unsuccessful and apparently Joe didn't appreciate it. I called the department of labor and they told me that the company did not get a permit for the plumbing work they did. I have sent Joe Nikovic a letter regarding my complaints and he has not responded.

Description of Work
They re framed the screens on the porch. They supposedly put in flooring underneath a portion of the kitchen. They also did some work in the basement.

LeBrun Electric, LLC.

LeBrun Electric is your local go to electrical contractor serving Central, Minnesota and the surrounding communities. We take great pride in our work, providing quality expertise and customer service that goes above and beyond. Customer satisfaction is our priority, so our mission is to provide excellent workmanship and fair up front pricing to every customer. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, without hidden costs, fees and change orders. We are also available for emergency services on a 24/7 basis! Give us a call today to let us help with your electrical needs!

Harrison Electric, Inc.

14 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charge applies. No extra charge for 24-hour emergency service (for existing customers only). Primary service area- Western & Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St Paul including Hennepin, Anoka & Ramsey counties and parts of Sherburne county. All employees are background checked and drug tested.

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

2022 Super Service Award