A&M In-Ground Pet Fence

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2015

Installation, service and repair of In-Ground Fencing....

Hidden Fence of Minnesota

Hidden Fence of Minnesota

Hidden Fence of Minnesota provides safe and affordable pet fencing to the Twin Cities, and surrounding areas. For an instant online price quote please click the VISIT WEBSITE link to the left under SEE PHONE NUMBER. We are a local, family owned company with 25+ years of experience in this field, in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area. Whether you want a new pet fence installed or service on your existing Invisible Fence® system by an independent contractor, Hidden Fence of Minnesota is a great choice. We also provide Invisible Fence® compatible batteries and Invisible Fencing® compatible collars for existing Invisible Fence® owners. Hidden Fence of Minnesota is a competitor of Invisible Fence Company, Hidden Fence of Minnesota is not associated with the Invisible Fence Company.

08/05/2020

Curt from A and M in-ground pet fencing. Very professional, friendly, hard working. Would not hesitate to hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet underground fence fixed.

CATEGORY fencing

08/04/2020

Curt quoted me the most reasonable price of the three people I contacted. Both of us expected a very simple fix, but the job took 2 hours of sleuthing and five splices. Still, he said "that's what I quoted you, then that is what you pay." He was a pleasure to work with and even allowed me to tag along and learn from what he was doing. I would hire him again in a second (but I hope not to have to d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired my invisible fence

CATEGORY dog fence

07/18/2017

Curt came out and installed our electric dog fence in a few hours. He did a great job and instructed us in how to train our dog. He is very friendly and gives good advice. Other companies really tried to intimidate us to buy the most expensive package. Curt just sold us what we needed. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an electric dog fence.

CATEGORY fencing,dog fence

05/20/2017

Curt was very responsive, easy to communicate with, and seems to be just flat out a good guy. He showed up on time, he was a professional, he was knowledgeable on his product and everything to go with it. I have nothing but good thing to say and I am happy that day he has already signed up with a good friend of mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric underground dog fence

CATEGORY dog fence

Thank You [Member Name Removed]. I hope your 4 dogs enjoy their new yard. Thanks again, Curt A&M Pet Fence

03/27/2017

He was very responsive and came out the next day for estimate and to walk thru options. Within a week he installed our underground fencing over 1+ acres and walked us thru setup & training with ease. Very professional, polite, caring about our dog and a great price, would recommend to anyone looking for this safety feature for your animal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have underground fence installed.

CATEGORY fencing

My company installs In-Ground Pet Fences with re-chargeable collars which means huge savings for you by not having to purchase batteries which will save you hundreds of dollars over the life of your dog. I also offer service and repair on any existing pet fence and have the ability to locate and repair breaks in your fence without replacing the entire fence. Please feel free to contact me for a free quote.

Check, PayPal