Ace Handyman Services Twin Cities

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2006

Ace Handyman Services works with families and business owners who need professional help to get things fixed or improved around their home or business and don’t have the time or skills to get them done. We do over ‘1,162” different jobs and can generally be on site within 2 days or less. We bill by the hour and set appointment times based on your schedule. All our experienced, expert craftsmen are direct employees, licensed, bonded, insured and background checked. Customers can supply their own materials or have us shop for them.. Additional email -msite@acehandymanservices.com Award winning. A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY THOUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS OR BY PHONE RATHER THAN THE MESSAGE CENTER...

NORDIC TILE

NORDIC TILE

At Nordic Tile, we strive to meet all the tiling needs of our customers. Our dedication to devising creative, high quality solutions in new or existing location will leave you with a high-quality look to last a lifetime. We specialize in remodeling and tiling bathrooms within existing homes.

10/13/2020

Me: Hey, I'd like a quote to add some lighting outside. It will involve climbing a ladder, installing some hooks, and plugging into power that already exists. Them: Sorry, we don't do that. Me: Ok then, that's confusing because your site literally says you're a handyman and you do installs and lighting. Thanks for nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hanging external lighting

CATEGORY lighting

11/21/2019

Prompt response and appointment. Indicated estimate in few days, but never heard from. Contacted owner, said would follow up, no response. Like what I read about business, but uncertain of reliability, left hanging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim cabinets

CATEGORY handyman service

[Member Name Removed], sorry it's taken us longer than normal to provide a quote but this was done by a new employee who is also extremely busy doing actual work and lost track of this estimate. I did receive his write up yesterday and placed a call to you late yesterday afternoon about 4:50 to get some additional information re the materials needed. I left a message with my return phone number.

11/14/2018

From my initial inquiry communication was prompt and professional. Scheduling was a breeze and the craftsman was on time to our appointment. I even received email and text updates allowing me to track the craftsman to see how far away he was. He measured, purchased, and installed the door. It looks great! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the door from our garage into our home replaced with a 20 minute fire rated door.

CATEGORY doors

08/13/2018

The original estimate was for $1,000 counting the railings but nearly all the work that needed to be done was on the floor of the deck so we agreed on a discounted price. The worker was thoroughly professional the whole time on site and he arrived promptly and cleaned up when he said he would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-wash and re-stain of deck. Also needed some repairs done where woodpeckers found an insect nest.

CATEGORY handyman service,deck cleaning,woodworking

07/12/2018

Went great, very quick response and were able to get out within the week! Did a great job and we felt the price was fair! Would hire again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Trim on Garage

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman • Remodeling & Maintenance • Bath Remodels • Fence Installation & Repair

Electrical • Plumbing • Roofing • Chimney Sweeps • Carpet.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available