KMA Towing & Recovery

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

Auto Towing
Auto Transportation
Delivery Service

We're a towing and locksmith service that performs hauling and home entry. We also do car repossession and roadside assistance. So call us if you're broken down, locked out, or need something hauled!...

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Brooks&Thomas Co.

*Junk Removal *Estate Sale Cleanup *Demolition *MNDOT Contracted *Construction Debris *Disaster Relief Cleanup

09/27/2017

They never called me back!

Description of Work
I wanted to transport a vintage car to a repair shop.

04/02/2015

09/05/2014

They were very responsive, and they were able to come out when several other companies were unavailable. I called them on Friday night, and they were able to tow me the next morning.

Description of Work
They towed my car after the fuel pump went out.

12/06/2013

Mr. Mitchell very graciously gave us information about why our particular vehicle's and quot;check engineand quot; light was flashing after we tried to start it on a recent cold day, and suggested what to do to fix the problem. With a car mechanic background, he was spot on with his suggestion. We really appreciated his kind assistance even though it meant he lost business for himself.

Description of Work
Phil Mitchell assisted us over the phone with a vehicle problem on a very cold day, saving us an unnecessary tow.

11/24/2013

Phil was super pleasant and understanding that I have AAA coverage. I waited approx. 20 minutes for the police to come. When none showed, he gave me a quote and then hooked the car up for the ride to Prior Lake Transmission. Gave me a receipt and advised me to send to AAA to be reimbursed. Would not think of using anyone else for a tow and would recommend his name and number to anyone.

Description of Work
Found me stranded in Chanhassen at a left turn lane to Hwy 5 without a phone to call AAA. Offered to let me use his phone to call. After talking for awhile, he gave me a price, and the rest is history.

Cash for Junk Cars, Towing, Roadside Assistance, Locksmith, Car Repossession