Junk King Minneapolis

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2012

7212 Washington Ave

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Junk King is the #1 rated service in the junk removal industry. We provide eco-friendly junk removal & hauling services in Minneapolis, MN to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Our trucks are 20% larger; so, you'll get more value at every price point! Did you just finish that flip and need that final load of trash picked up? Have you had tenants leave their stuff behind? Junk King can help you clean up your property fast....

12/11/2019

Carole B.

This is one professional organization! Great customer service over the phone. Tyler called me with the no obligation free estimate. Pricing was 20% less than a competitor, so I hired them. Simple, easy, just the way I like it.

Description of Work
Hauling away old furniture

05/10/2019

Rebecca L.

Excellent experience. I received a confirmation call yesterday and a call this morning 20 minutes before arrival of the crew. They were friendly and courteous. They hauled out a junky sofa bed from the second floor den in no time at all with not even a scrape to the walls. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of "piece of junk" sofa bed

08/06/2018

Josephine H.

It was a great experience and the 2 young men who came were excellent and very friendly and efficient. They came and gave us the estimate and took the items at the same time. We would definitely recommend them again.

Description of Work
Moving junk from our storage unit

06/12/2018

Phyllis M.

Great job! As promised, he called before arriving. He looked at the pile of junk and provided an estimate which we accepted. Then, he loaded everything in the truck and swept the garage floor afterwards.

Description of Work
We had carpet, padding, and tack strips from 3 rooms plus a few misc items to haul.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your business and your review [Member Name Removed]!!

05/22/2017

KATHY Y.

The guys called before they came, arrived on time and were very courteous and professional. They made sure that they took everything I wanted them to. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I had them clean out a bunch of junk out of the garage.

Category hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Your business and review are greatly appreciated. Ed

04/10/2017

Anita D.

They do a great job! They recycle when possible. I would use them again,

Description of Work
They picked up my junk

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! Ed

07/20/2016

MARK M.

In one word; Fantastic. The home was no pleasure to be in, lots of filth and 40 years of cigarette smoking, but Mr. Fogarty and his crew went above and beyond and made my life, in this difficult time, much easier. After they were finished, Mr. Fogarty introduced us to each of his employees and then walked us through the entire project to make sure we were completely satisfied. Mr. Fogarty and Junk King was there when promised, and completed the project exactly on time. My late sister's home has not looked this good in many, many years. Thanks Junk King!

Description of Work
My late sister's home and garage had to be cleaned out. She was a bit of a hoarder and her 1,375 square foot home and 1,400 square foot garage, with large attached shed on her hobby farm was full of junk. This included two extra refrigerators full of frozen food, a water full waterbed as well as a large exercise machine and an old motorized mobility scooter.

03/30/2016

Jeri P.

I contacted three Companies on Angie's List about disposing of our hot tub. Junk King responded the fastest (one of the other Companies never responded) and I got a call immediately with an estimated cost. They showed up on time and took the tub away for the price they stated. They were very professional and we were very pleased. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Hauled away hot tub

03/30/2016

SALLY T.

It was easy to book on line and I got a $30 discount for doing so. They arrived as scheduled and were very professional. I pointed out what I wanted them to take, gave them a garage door opener, and finished the newspaper while they worked. When they were finished, I wrote them a check and waved goodbye to my junk. It was easy and stress free for me. I would definitely recommend them and will call them the next time I need to declutter.

Description of Work
Ed and Henry cleaned out 4 garage storage lockers and removed a desk, recliner, and several misc. items from my condo.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and the kind words. Thank you for your business. Ed Fogarty

02/18/2016

Susan H.

The guys were great! They took time to understand the job, and gave me their bid. While it was more expensive than I would have hoped. I felt confident that they would do a great job and decided it was worth the cost. They came back the same afternoon to do the job, which was critical to us since we had our house torn apart and this was the best time to get something so heavy and bulky out of the basement.

Description of Work
Removed and disposed of a very large old safe.

Junktastic Removal & Recycling

We are a full service junk removal company. Hoarder house clean out, estate clean out, property management/commercial trash outs, appliance removal, hot tub/piano removal, small demolition

Junk Justice LLC

Donating 50% of profits to animal shelters, Junk Justice is a newly formed, veteran-owned and family run business. Owner Westley John Burg has several years experience in junk hauling and removal, organizing and cleaning; he also has a huge passion for animals and the environment! Junk Justice sorts, donates, restores and recycles 100% of all junk and makes sure nothing is disposed of improperly. "We always try our best to take the junk out of your life! Our jobs don't stop when we load up and go - we will spend the extra time, labor and resources to put everything in the right place; no dumps, no landfills!" - Westley John Burg, owner and founder

Offers by Junk Justice LLC on Angi
    Junk Happens

Junk Happens offers junk removal services and foreclosure clean-ups to residential and commercial customers. We do all the loading, clean-up, and dumping of your unwanted junk. 100% of your junk is recycled, donated or converted into energy. None of your junk is going to end up in a landfill. We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service and enjoy exceeding our client’s expectations on every job, big or small. When using the message center please provide a best phone number for the best customer service!

Satisfaction