Junk King Minneapolis

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2012

Junk King is the #1 rated service in the junk removal industry. We provide eco-friendly junk removal & hauling services in Minneapolis, MN to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Our trucks are 20% larger; so, you'll get more value at every price point! Did you just finish that flip and need that final load of trash picked up? Have you had tenants leave their stuff behind? Junk King can help you clean up your property fast....

Patriot Window Cleaning

Patriot Window Cleaning

Patriot Window Cleaning is Minnesota's premiere exterior cleaning specialists. We are a veteran owned and family operated business that offers high quality Power Washing and Window Cleaning services. Offering unmatched customer service is our number one priority and we can't wait to share the experience with you.

12/11/2019

This is one professional organization! Great customer service over the phone. Tyler called me with the no obligation free estimate. Pricing was 20% less than a competitor, so I hired them. Simple, easy, just the way I like it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling away old furniture

05/10/2019

Excellent experience. I received a confirmation call yesterday and a call this morning 20 minutes before arrival of the crew. They were friendly and courteous. They hauled out a junky sofa bed from the second floor den in no time at all with not even a scrape to the walls. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of "piece of junk" sofa bed

08/06/2018

It was a great experience and the 2 young men who came were excellent and very friendly and efficient. They came and gave us the estimate and took the items at the same time. We would definitely recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving junk from our storage unit

06/12/2018

Great job! As promised, he called before arriving. He looked at the pile of junk and provided an estimate which we accepted. Then, he loaded everything in the truck and swept the garage floor afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had carpet, padding, and tack strips from 3 rooms plus a few misc items to haul.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for your business and your review [Member Name Removed]!!

05/22/2017

The guys called before they came, arrived on time and were very courteous and professional. They made sure that they took everything I wanted them to. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean out a bunch of junk out of the garage.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Your business and review are greatly appreciated. Ed

Junk Removal, Junk Hauling, Trash Hauling, Junk Recycling, Debris Removal