Insight Pest Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2015

We service the twin cities and surrounding areas. We would love to take care of your pests. We will find a customized pest solution for your home that is safe, simple, and smart. We offer a smile guarantee, retreatment guarantee, and moneyback guarantee. We hope to hear from you and take care of any pest issues you have....

Closets For Life

Closets For Life, a custom organization company based in Apple Valley, Minnesota, works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative storage solutions for all organizational needs including closets, offices, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, wine cellars, Murphy beds and more. What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understand that each part of your home has unique organizational requirements.

Offers by Closets For Life on Angi
Think Organized

Are you overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated when you can't find things? Struggling to manage the home and possessions of a deceased loved one? Do you find it hard to balance daily demands while preparing for a major life transition? If you answered yes to one of these questions, I can help! My name is Christine Daves and I am a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO). I work in high clutter areas like basements, attics, closets and can manage complete home clean-outs and relocations. You can enjoy the freedom of a prioritized and organized life! Contact me to discuss how we can make your organizational challenges disappear. *I am currently booked until mid-December, 2021.

Midwest Pest

Family owned and operated with over 38 years experience! We are your residential Pest Control Specialists and the Twin Cities' most trusted Pest Control Company. We have the best and longest warranties for most pests in the Twin Cities! We provide experienced, Master Licensed, University Trained, and Certified Technicians who really care about our customers, their families and pets. We offer one-time or customized maintenance programs to best fit your needs. We serve all of Minneapolis/St. Paul as well as all of the surrounding counties.

Offers by Midwest Pest on Angi

12/07/2018

Really well, Ruben and Breonn were so helpful and thorough and also friendly they went above and beyond expectations. Thank you both so much for your help and information. This is the 2nd time I have had Ruben here and he is consistent with his thoroughness and was helpful and friendly both times, really appreciate all your hard work. Thank you both again! :) Highly recommended!

Description of Work
interior and exterior looking for points of entry and signs of mice.

11/19/2018

Great. Not only do the technicians do the normal treatments, spraying, etc., they look for red flags that need to be addressed. During my last treatment the tech notices a small opening around my outside faucet, and took the initiative to fix it. Very much appreciated.

Description of Work
Quarterly treatment for pest prevention.

10/03/2018

Exceptional service from Ruben the technician who visited us in September. He was knowledgeable about the product and fully educated us on when it was safe to allow the dog to walk on the lawn. He even helped bring our garage cans back to the house before I got home. Thanks again Ruben!!!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

09/24/2018

Very well. We only knew of one wasp nest and Ruben came out and really looked around and actually found another one. So we were very pleased he took care to really look.

Description of Work
looking for wasp nest

09/06/2018

Mark, a salesman, came through our neighborhood on Wednesday evening. He insured us that the company he represented, Insight, could rid our home of all pests including the wasps in our vent. We had to sign up that evening or not get the special pricing for the first application and subsequent applications throughout the year. Mark told us the wasps would be eradicated by using a 30 foot pole and b...

Description of Work
We wanted to rid our home of spiders, bugs, etc., but particularly wasps who come in through our vent in the second floor bathroom.

08/27/2018

It went well. Ruben was superb! He performed inspection inside the house for spiders, rodents and centipedes. He also gave advice on how to prevent the bugs inside my home. He did the same for my garage and outside my home. Love his professionalism and definitely would use him again!

Description of Work
Pest Control

08/27/2018

Ruben the technician was on time and provided great feedback on what he found outside. He then came inside and sprayed both bathrooms for spiders. I would recommend Insight to any of my friend and neighbors. Bugs are no longer an issue at our house.

Description of Work
We had the quarterly spray completed to keep our bugs out of the house.

08/21/2018

We had our yard sprayed for mosquitoes. Also Japanese beetle remove all bees and wasps sprayed and treated for insects.Our service provider Ruben was very knowledgeable and explained everything about safety of my three pups inside as well. He was thoroughly yet speedy. Great experience and insight pest solutions is the best

08/09/2018

This company and technicians (shout out to Bart Gaddis) have done a fantastic job. They promptly come to my house every quarter and are able to come in between for maintenance visits free of charge. I live on the water so the pests are constant and having Insight Pest Solutions come on a regular basis has been amazing for inside and outside our home- highly recommend!

Description of Work
Insight Pest Solutions Review

07/27/2018

We called them on Monday afternoon and they called back 3 times to get in touch. Once we connected, my fault it took 1/2 business day, they sent someone out 3 days later. The technician was polite, prompt and really knew their stuff. They went the extra mile to look for additional nests and explained what and why they did what they did. We have them come out every quarter as we live in the country...

Description of Work
Multiple Wasp nests removed and whole house treated to deter them in future

Category pest control

General pest control, rodent exclusion, wasp and hornet control, mosquito reduction