Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

2.3

11600 Leona Rd

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

12/16/2013

Jason W.

On 12/10/2013-Best Buy called to confirm that the delivery was scheduled for Wednesday morning.Wednesday morning they canceled the delivery with no explanation. 1 day of work missed for me. Rescheduled for Saturday 12/14/2013. I asked the dispatcher to accomodate my window for the inconvenience for the morning. She indicated she would. Confirmation call on Friday 12/13/2013 was from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM. I then missed all of my children's holiday concerts waiting around on Saturday afternoon. Dispatch called me at 5:00 saying that the window for delivery was now 6:00 to 8:00. 7:45 i get a call saying they were not coming with no explanation. I demanded to speak to a manager. They offered me a $100 gift card for my inconvenience. I refused the gift card and said to take it off my credit card. They then scheduled a time to deliver the stove on Sunday between 11 and 1. They made it quite clear that they don't work on Sunday so this was a big olive branch for them. I agreed with the time. My wife gets a call from the store on Sunday morning apologizing for the inconvenience and ups the credit to my account to $200. She then asked about the sunday delivery which the store rep was unable to answer as that comes from a dispatcher and not him. 1:00.. no call, no stove and no more patience on my part. I then drove to the store and demanded a full refund; which was given. My anger then was focused on 18 year old sales reps who had nothing to do with the problem but were on the recieving end of an incompetent delivery department. Not only incompetent but unethical liars. Directly telling me that it would be in my house on Sunday when they knew it would not happen because they aren't even open is unforgivable Now I am without a stove, have lost more time and money than any gift card amount would ever make up for. Best Buy continues to be the world's leader in subpar customer service and products.

Description of Work
I purchased a GE oven on 12/08/2013 from Pacific Sales inside the Best Buy in Eden Prairie. The price was good and delivery/haul away was sceduled for 12/11/2013.

Category appliance repair

05/15/2013

KATHERINE N.

We bought and they delivered and installed. I think the high quality appliances that they have for sale are at good prices.

Description of Work
We bought a boshe dishwasher.

Category appliance repair

03/13/2012

Jeannie W.

I was stopped instantly and questioned about my black bag. I've never been stopped before. It took me a minute to realize that the questioning was out of suspicion and I was appalled. I asked to speak to the manager and he was nasty when I suggested that the questioning was a racially motivated. He said they were just checking to see if I perhaps had a laptop that they could sticker. They insisted that they question people every time but that was not true. It was a first for me, I always have this bag with me and I've frequented this Best Buy so many times. But that ended that day. I will not go there again. It was that obvious.

Description of Work
I went into Best Buy as I have hundred of times with my husband before. I have a black Italian bag that I always carry. I’ve had it with me every time. It's the only purse that I use. This time however, my 14 year old neighbor who is African American (which shouldn't matter) was with me and my treatment at this store was completely different from the minute we walked in the store.

Category electronic repair

Signal AV & Automation LLC

Signal AV and Automation specializes in residential and commercial audio & video, home theater, integration & automation, smart home control, security, and networks. Signal AV & Automation is committed to helping you build the smart home of your dreams. Whether you are just exploring your options or are ready create a total connected home experience, we want to talk to you!

Amerifix Appliance Repair MN

Amerifix Appliance Repair is comprised of a team of skilled and experienced technicians who can solve any problem with your appliances. We utilize advanced diagnostic equipment to figure out why your appliances are not functioning the way they should. We service the majority of major brands of appliances. Our in-house team of experts have access to all the necessary equipment to get your appliances working as soon as possible. When you trust Amerifix with your appliance repair, you can expect reasonable prices, friendly service, knowledgeable and experienced and technicians, and outstanding quality.

PROVIDENCE SYSTEMS INC

Providence Systems, Inc. is a small business that has been in business for 10+ years. I take the time to meet with my prospective customer's and listen to their needs/whats. I then generate a free proposal for the work we talked about. I take pride in full communication thru-out the project. Your customer satisfaction is my first goal. I do accept credit card deposits and payments.

2022 Super Service Award

Electronic Gadget Repair
    TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Financing Available
    90 days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.