FLOOR CENTER

Founded 1946 • With Angi since February 2002

Fabulous Floors for Less! At FLOOR CENTER our mission is to guide you through your flooring purchase by providing the information you need to make the best flooring decision for your family and lifestyle. We know you have options when it comes to purchasing flooring, our objective is to make it as easy and understandable for you as possible. We showcase a large variety of products at affordable prices, and whether you are looking for carpet, laminate, wood or tile we can help. Some of our best values come from our in-stock selections ready to install tomorrow. Our staff knows flooring, it's all we do....

TGL Flooring And Tiling LLC

TGL Flooring And Tiling LLC

Wedi contractor. Perfection is the only thing I will except. I absolutely love what I do and hold myself to the highest standards. I also get 35 percent off at the Tile Shop when you purchase your tile through me due to us being their contractor.

02/27/2018

Our sales rep John Longman was great to work with, was patient and gave us good advice. We went with Karastan carpet which is an upscale carpet but came in at a comparable price to lesser carpets we looked at elsewhere. The install crew they sent did a great job and were very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 8 rooms of carpet

08/19/2014

We are really pleased that they were able to get the work completed so quickly. We wanted it done fast because we were worried about getting mold. It was nice because the carpet that we liked was instock and we didn't have to wait for the carpet to be ordered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had alot of flooding in our basement, so The Floor Center came out right away and ripped out the old carpet and installed new carpet.

09/12/2013

and LOVE THE CARPET!We had a few bumps in the road due to an issue with the trucking company that transported the carpet from South Carolina. That created a delay and a new wrinkle, which was someone to help me move the furniture in and out of the rooms. As a result of the delay my husband was out of the country so I needed help. The salesperson and installer moved the furniture out and then back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided and installed new pad and carpet.

10/02/2012

We requested carpet for two rooms in our new home.  We visited a few different carpet locations and ended up choosing a roll of carpet that was "on the floor" of The Floor Center.  Their team was very comfortable working with our tricky schedule in order to get the carpet and pad installed quickly.  The work was done flawlessly and we are quite happy with our new carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased new carpet and requested to have them deliver and install the new carpet.  We advised them that we would handle the removal of our old carpet.

02/03/2012

Working with Brent & the Floor Center was a breath of fresh air.  I can't remember the last time I actually had my expectations exceeded by a company.  It certainly does not happen very often.   I would use them again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend them to anyone.  Another really great thing about this store is that they have a "30 day satisfaction guaranteed for any reason" policy, and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Floor Center in Eden Prairie for new carpeting in our main floor family room. I went to them after first trying a carpet wholesaler who supposedly offered an incredible selection for the best prices.  I was disappointed that I could not find what I was looking for, so I decided to stop in at the EP Floor Center to look around.  I was first impressed by the very large selection of carpeting to choose from.  But I was REALLY impressed by the salesperson, Brent, who spent alot of time with me helping me to understand the differences in carpet construction, wearability, etc.  (I love sales people who will take the time to help educate you!)  I had a very challenging room to work with, from a color standpoint and a traffic standpoint, but Brent was a huge help to me, and was very patient as I agonized over my color selections.  (I would not want me as a customer.)  The other thing I was quite surprised by were the prices.  I found the Floor Center's prices to be right on par with the wholesaler's prices that a previous carpet installer had referred me to.

CATEGORY carpet installation

FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, CARPET, HARDWOOD FLOORING, VINYL FLOORING, CORK, LAMINATE AND INSTALLATIONS

Carpet Cleaning