FLOOR CENTER

Founded 1946 • With Angi since February 2002

Fabulous Floors for Less! At FLOOR CENTER our mission is to guide you through your flooring purchase by providing the information you need to make the best flooring decision for your family and lifestyle. We know you have options when it comes to purchasing flooring, our objective is to make it as easy and understandable for you as possible. We showcase a large variety of products at affordable prices, and whether you are looking for carpet, laminate, wood or tile we can help. Some of our best values come from our in-stock selections ready to install tomorrow. Our staff knows flooring, it's all we do....

BRENNER FLOOR COMPANY

Since 1925 Family owned. We've been servicing Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas. Trust, Dependability and Quality workmanship have always been our formula for success. Please call for free estimate.

Dave's Master Floor Care

Expert hardwood floor sanding, staining & refinishing service. Crack repair, Top OSHA Zero-Dust containment system, Odorless stains & finishes, Scratch resistant for pets, fast turnaround. Heavy furniture moving available. Additional services: Epoxy Garage Floor refinishing & repair, Deck refinishing, staining & repair.

Offers by Dave's Master Floor Care on Angi
Atreas Contracting LLC

Atreas Contracting LLC is a customer focused general contractor with long term, reliable, quality, cost effective partnerships with sub-contractors to fulfill all your new construction as well as remodeling and insurance storm restoration needs. Acceptable payments are cash, check or major credit cards (Visa or MasterCard). Payments can be made in full or can be made by utilizing a standard third progress payment schedule, a third initial payment, a third half completion payment and a final third payment upon project completion. >>>MENTION ANGIE'S LIST WHEN YOU CALL TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT AND RECEIVE 5% OFF YOUR TOTAL PROJECT PRICE!

02/27/2018

Our sales rep John Longman was great to work with, was patient and gave us good advice. We went with Karastan carpet which is an upscale carpet but came in at a comparable price to lesser carpets we looked at elsewhere. The install crew they sent did a great job and were very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced 8 rooms of carpet

08/19/2014

We are really pleased that they were able to get the work completed so quickly. We wanted it done fast because we were worried about getting mold. It was nice because the carpet that we liked was instock and we didn't have to wait for the carpet to be ordered.

Description of Work
We had alot of flooding in our basement, so The Floor Center came out right away and ripped out the old carpet and installed new carpet.

09/12/2013

and LOVE THE CARPET!We had a few bumps in the road due to an issue with the trucking company that transported the carpet from South Carolina. That created a delay and a new wrinkle, which was someone to help me move the furniture in and out of the rooms. As a result of the delay my husband was out of the country so I needed help. The salesperson and installer moved the furniture out and then back ...

Description of Work
Provided and installed new pad and carpet.

10/02/2012

We requested carpet for two rooms in our new home. We visited a few different carpet locations and ended up choosing a roll of carpet that was "on the floor" of The Floor Center. Their team was very comfortable working with our tricky schedule in order to get the carpet and pad installed quickly. The work was done flawlessly and we are quite happy with our new carpet.

Description of Work
We purchased new carpet and requested to have them deliver and install the new carpet. We advised them that we would handle the removal of our old carpet.

02/03/2012

Working with Brent & the Floor Center was a breath of fresh air. I can't remember the last time I actually had my expectations exceeded by a company. It certainly does not happen very often. I would use them again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend them to anyone. Another really great thing about this store is that they have a "30 day satisfaction guaranteed for any reason" policy, and they...

Description of Work
I used the Floor Center in Eden Prairie for new carpeting in our main floor family room. I went to them after first trying a carpet wholesaler who supposedly offered an incredible selection for the best prices. I was disappointed that I could not find what I was looking for, so I decided to stop in at the EP Floor Center to look around. I was first impressed by the very large selection of carpeting to choose from. But I was REALLY impressed by the salesperson, Brent, who spent alot of time with me helping me to understand the differences in carpet construction, wearability, etc. (I love sales people who will take the time to help educate you!) I had a very challenging room to work with, from a color standpoint and a traffic standpoint, but Brent was a huge help to me, and was very patient as I agonized over my color selections. (I would not want me as a customer.) The other thing I was quite surprised by were the prices. I found the Floor Center's prices to be right on par with the wholesaler's prices that a previous carpet installer had referred me to.

05/20/2010

I went on lunch break to get quote. They had lots of selection for carpet and bamboo flooring. Teragreen, a high quality brand bamboo flooring, was for sale at the most reasonable price I've seen. Lots of carpet selection too. Corn made carpet for $3.50-4.50 sq ft. Total Estimate = 10K, 8K without bamboo install. Higher price than I was looking for, but if I had the money I would have been happy to give them my business. They were attentive, welcoming, and knowledge about all the flooring products in the store.

Description of Work
none - !went with a smaller company and individual contractors instead.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

08/28/2002

THE CARPET SELECTION WAS LIMITED. A SALESPERSON SOLD US A $500 PAD FOR A CARPET THAT HAD A PADDED BACKING. WE HAD TO CANCEL THAT AND START OVER TO FIND A CARPET WITHOUT BACKING. WE WERE TOLD THAT THE CARPET WE SELECTED WOULD BE IN AND READY FOR INSTALLATION WITHIN 5 DAYS. WE ACTUALLY WAITED 2 WEEKS. THE INSTALLERS WERE PROMPT, EFFICIENT AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Description of Work
PURCHASED CARPET AND HAD IT INSTALLED BY ONE OF GCOS SUGGESTED INSTALLERS.

Category carpet installer

FLOORING, CERAMIC TILE, CARPET, HARDWOOD FLOORING, VINYL FLOORING, CORK, LAMINATE AND INSTALLATIONS

Carpet Cleaning