Affordable Floor Installation

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a full service residential and commercial flooring sales and installation service. Jobs are bid by area and task.. We offer wholesale pricing on all name brand flooring. We can bring samples to your site and measure for a quote....

Frontier Hardwood

Frontier Hardwood

Frontier Hardwood offers Installing, sanding, and refinishing of both hardwood floors and stairs. I have been in the hardwood business for 8 years now, and I'm a small self employed business so their is no dealing with many different people to get the job done! I have done everything from baisic install, sand, and finishing of floors to complicated design floors. I recently purchased some of the newest sanding equipment that has done of the best dust control out there. I really enjoy the work I do and in think the quality should always come first!

02/20/2020

I want to thank Mark for awesome service putting my vinyl floor in my laundry room. He was amazing! Mark is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I have already recommended him to all the people I know. This is a company that does great work and stands by their work! Mark was on time, friendly and his work was of high quality. Thank you again Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

02/04/2020

Overall great experience. They called me a couple hours after I requested a quote. The next day I had a representative coming over to quote and show me samples. The price was super reasonable and they had it installed early the next week! Really nice folks and easy to work with. They're super professional and experienced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Flooring Installed

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

01/13/2020

Went great. Would recommend there services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

12/22/2019

Impeccable workmanship, quality materials, on time, friendly workers, best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LVP Installation

11/05/2019

I enjoyed working with Mark. He was easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a luxury vinyl tile floor in kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

CARPET, VINYL, LVP, VINYL TILE, LAMINATE, ALL PREP WORK AND CUSTOM INSTALLS. WHOLESALE FLOORING, DISCOUNT PRICING

Check, Visa, American Express, Discover