ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Eden Prairie

Auto Glass
Auto Service
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved...

Affordable Auto Service

At Affordable Auto, we pride ourselves on repairing and maintaining your vehicle right the first time. With over 25 years of experience servicing vehicles, we work on every car like it is our own! No matter what vehicle repair you need, our auto technicians are ready to get you back on the road. We handle all auto repairs to your foreign, domestic, or hybrid vehicle no matter how major or minor. Award winning. Locally owned & operated.

Offers by Affordable Auto Service on Angi
Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

Bloomington Collision Center

Bloomington Collision has been in business for 20 plus years, we employ two painters, three body technicians and six detailers. We do outsource our wheel alignments. We also offer full glass service. We stand behind our work for as long as you own your vehicle, with the exception of rust repair. We are a small town atmosphere auto repair shop that will go the extra mile to satisfy our customers.

Offers by Bloomington Collision Center on Angi

09/26/2016

Great service! Promptly scheduled and professional removal/installation done at the convenience of my home. Courteous & professional.

Description of Work
Replace a windshield that had been cracked by flying stone along South Dakota highway.

Category auto glass

03/12/2014

The customer service is over the top. These guys took care of my small problem and did not charge me. We have used them in the past for a more significant issue and the customer service and cost were, again, phenomenal.

Description of Work
Wiped away paint and hammered out dent.

05/07/2013

I got my estimate - made some decisions on whether or not to put in an insurance claim (no) and made appt to get car repaired. I brought it in. ABBRA made arrangements for car rental who had vehicle ready for me. Work was completed sooner than planned so could pick it up same day. I had to wait while they detailed the car but it was worth it. After a quick read of the current PEOPLE magazine my ca...

Description of Work
I had some body work that needed attention. Was given a straightfoward estimate (some of it was hard to intrepret but it was fine). I had the work done and it was completed to my complete satisfaction. Everyone was friendly and clear about what to expect.

02/19/2013

A good measure of a company is how they treat you when you have a small job. I've used Abra before for major body work. This time, I had a small project, resecuring a loose bumper. They could not have been more professional or more attentive. They treated this little project like it was a major one. My bill was probably the smallest of the week, but you wouldnt have known by how my work was handle...

Description of Work
Bumper repair. Loose and had to be secured.

08/10/2012

My mom went to Abra because the driver's side door was hitting the metal on the fender. They came to look at it, pulled at the door and fixed it right there--no charge. She went back there to get the cars door auto lock fixed. It was an easy fix and they did not charge her anything. She was very impressed with how they treated her and her car.

Description of Work
car door fixed, locks fixed.

Category auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair