Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2011

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery Specialists can clean and restore even the toughest; most soiled or damaged carpet in your home or business. We employ a true truck-mounted cleaning system for deep soil extraction. We also specialize in pet stains, so don't get rid of the carpet (or your pet), just call Steam Master! Steam Master offers a variety of other services, including: Air vent (duct) cleaning, Tile & Grout cleaning, oriental rugs, drapery of all types, motor-home interior, boats of all sizes, and much more. We offer 24 Hour FLOOD services. We can work directly with your insurance company so you don't have to! No insurance? No worries! Steam Master is understanding and compassionate, our goal is to help you...not overcharge you!...

Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi
Subzero Window Cleaners

At subzero window cleaners we are passionate in providing you with amazing looking windows and to serve you happily! Our goal at Subzero cleaners is to save you time and provide you with an amazing experience! If your looking for a window cleaner you came to the right place! You can easily fill out an instant estimate on our website or give us a call!

Offers by Subzero Window Cleaners on Angi

07/26/2021

The work was done very professionally and efficiently. Arrived on time and the cost was as estimated. I'm very pleased with the result and will use again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, sofa and upholstered chairs cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we're so happy that you are satisfied with the results!

07/02/2020

heavily stained carpets cleaned on stairs and in four bedrooms on short notice

Description of Work
The two carpet cleaners were friendly and gave a quote for the cleaning before starting. The carpet hadn’t been cleaned in 15 years and had food and pet stains. It took them one hour and the carpet was beautifully clean, all the stains were removed. I didn’t know the carpets could get that clean. The carpets were dry and soft by the next day.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to know you're satisfied with the results of the cleaning and enjoyed our amazing technicians. We will be looking forward to next time!

04/30/2020

Everything was fantastic!!! I received a very quick response to my initial request and quote and was able to get the cleaning scheduled quickly. My service window was 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm and they arrived at 11:45 am and it took them an hour to clean all of the furniture. Everything looks and smells wonderful. Cassandra was easy to work with and Mark and Erik were friendly, courteous and informati...

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning of couch, chair and ottoman

Category upholstery cleaning

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share this and for the positive review!

04/07/2020

These guys just came to my property a few hours ago and did an amazing job!!! They cleaned 2 rooms, a hallway, and living room. They went above and beyond explaining everything and with the cleaning! I will definitely have them back out again to clean the carpets upstairs!!

Description of Work
Deep Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the positive review and comments! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we are looking forward to coming back next time!

12/26/2019

They were fantastic! We needed deep cleaning/sanitizing of a sectional couch and ivory colored carpet that had stains that had been there for years. Both the couch and carpet looked like new when they were done. They offered many options but never pressured us into anything. Very professional. I highly recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Upholstery and Carpet Deep Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommendation. We’re so happy to hear that you are satisfied with the results of your sectional and carpet cleaning. We look forward to next time!

12/03/2019

Mark was really good. Got right down to business, cleaned everything really well, having all the right tools. Was cheerful and informative about what each process was doing. We are VERY satisfied with the work done!

Description of Work
Cleaned sofa cushions, Dining Room chair and a full easy chair

09/16/2019

Mark and Erik just left my home. They were so prompt, courteous, respectful of me and my home and belongings. They are extremely knowledgable as well. My carpet looks like new and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to have them back for the rest of my house including more carpet, an area rug, couch and duct work! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaner

09/05/2019

They did an excellent job. They were on time, very courteous and professional. They moved the furniture carefully and fast. I would definitely hire them again. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
cleaning carpets in the living room and basement

Category carpet cleaner

07/08/2019

Very well. They communicated well, arrived early (after checking with me), were very upfront regarding expectations and price, and did an excellent job for a very reasonable price, with better results than anticipated! I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Couch cleaned (very stained)

05/10/2019

WONDERFUL! From my first phone call to the EARLY arrival of the cleaning team this family owned and operated company was FANTASTIC! I completely forgot that they were coming in, but thankfully one of my co-workers was here to let them get started. Per my co-worker, they were 15 minutes early which was great. We were the first stop of the day. I do believe they were done within 45 minutes; as in packed up and ready to leave. The cleaning team was super friendly and professional. They worked quickly and as neatly as possible. Our chairs look absolutely amazing!! We had no idea they were THAT dirty. I do have a bit of a sensitive nose but the odor from the cleaning solution was truly NOT too bad. I did open our office door and place a fan blowing out to get some circulation going. I was expecting the solution to be a bit more intense but this was completely tolerable. It kind of smelled like a laundry mat, clean! Within an hour or so there was no lingering odor from the solution that was used.

Description of Work
15 Office Chairs and Love Seat

Category upholstery cleaner

Residential and commercial cleaning and restoration of carpet, upholstery, drapery, furniture, rug & oriental, mattress, pet urine stain, ventilation, vent, duct, dryer vent, tile & grout, water damage, flood & fire. Complete Interior and exterior cleaning of RV, motor homes, and boats.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover