Rain Gutter Service Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2003

2117 Cliff Drive

Eagan, MN 55122

Rain Gutter Services provides gutter cleaning and other outdoor services for your home. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. You will not receive an invoice or be asked to make payment until you are completely satisfied with the work completed. We do not use any sub contractors - only employees. We carry all necessary insurance including workers compensation and liability insurance to protect you and your home....

Resposiveness

gutter cleaning (166)roof snow removal (54)gutter repair (25)lawn & landscaping (12)roofing (6)roof cleaning (2)hardscaping (1)

10/14/2019

Team was excellent and we were thrilled with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

We are so happy to hear that the team did a great job and that you were pleased with the service. Thank you for taking time to provide a review.

09/05/2019

We hired Window Genie of Edina to clean our gutters after noticing runoff in a particular spot in our gutter. When it turned out we didn't have an issue with blockage, but rather an improperly positioned Gutter Helmet, Kevin went above and beyond to make sure that this was fixed and we were happy. He truly believes in and delivers quality customer service. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our technician. This is the type of service that all of our crew members strive to provide. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review!

07/01/2018

I signed up on June 12 for an Angie's list deal. As of July 1 they still have not contacted me. I left them multiple messages, including one where a actual person took the message. Still no response. When you call them, Dixon Home Services answers, so maybe they merged, In any case, I would suggest finding another company to clean your gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2018

We apologize for any confusion about your deal and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're not sure what happened, but we do not have you in our system. We have completed hundreds of gutter cleanings this year and would love to help you. We will be in touch with you in the next 24 hours - and will certainly honor the deal you claimed - to see if we can still help you and show you that ...

01/10/2018

They were great with scheduling and responsiveness. Since I can see in my gutters a can't say how clean they are, but they were out here quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. We are happy that you're please with our scheduling process and responsiveness to your service request. We can assure you that your gutters and downspouts were cleaned completely. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Thank you again!

11/27/2017

Great. The scheduling and payment was convenient online.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

We love hearing comments like this and do strive to make doing business with us easy. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

01/02/2017

I had forgotten to hire someone to do this back in September so they had schedule me for early December. But they showed up and did the job so quickly and so quietly I didn't even realize it had been done. I like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my gutters cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Thank you for your review! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

09/22/2016

It went great. They recommended a cover that is supposed to have minimal issues in the winter. They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards so we couldn't even tell they did the work until we saw the covers were in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and put covers on to keep leaves and debris out.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2016

09/09/2016

Scheduling was quick and easy. They respected my preference for email or texting to communicate. One person introduced himself on the day of service so that I was aware of the activity in my yard. That person was very polite and professional. The job was completed quickly and billing will be received by email. I couldn't ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

09/02/2016

I contacted the company in June and they called me back in a day. They quoted me a price without even looking at the house, and also said I didn't have to be home. I expected that from other reviews but it still seemed odd. We set a date, the workers showed up on time, were very courteous, showed me all the crud that came from the gutters and then cleaned up very well. They did everything you woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters on 2-storey house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

04/01/2016

They did an excellent job of cleaning, washing the gutters and even blew off the front step and walkway due to the debris from the gutter cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect the gutter covers, remove the covers, clean the gutters with blower and water blast, put covers back on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning, Installation of Roof Deicing Systems with Heat Cable, Ice Dam Removal, Roof Snow Removal, House Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning.

Gutter cover installation, roof cleaning, duct cleaning.