Basement Pros, INC.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

4.3

Basement Pros is a small locally owned company with 5 employees....

Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Maxey Contracting is a family owned buisness, it’s our passion to deliver the absolute best product to our customers whether it’s dirt work, landscaping, or a beautiful outdoor entertainment area. Give us a call today! 651-262-3048

At Total Outdoor Solutions we specialize in all your excavating and landscaping needs: grading, site prep, driveways, lot clearing, demolition, drain tile, retaining walls, pavers, water features, black dirt, sod and more! We pride ourselves in quality work done right the first time. We have been in the excavating and landscape business for 10 years! We are confident we can help you with any size project and get it done right and on time. We now accept credit cards for your convenience. Thank you for entrusting us with your business.

03/02/2017

It went well. The did exactly what was authorized at the agreed price. They made recommendations for a few adds where appropriate.

Description of Work
Foundation was shifting. Called in Basement Pros. They excavated, couldn't find anything wrong. Waited for consulting engineer to figure it out and executed repair plan. They were very flexible when needed. They guarantee waterproofing.

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

05/28/2014

Description of Work
I had these guys do a total basement waterproofing. Full excavation around the foundation, wall cleaning and waterproofing, new drain tile, sump pit, stone backfill and topsoil and seeding. They were very responsive to my initial call to show up for an estimate and I got put on their list to complete the job in the fall. The total job took about five days and the crew who showed up was very good and courteous. My only minor complaint would be I didn't have good luck in getting my grass to grow back despite me watering everyday. This spring I did not have one drop of water in my basement and after this past winter, am confident it will be dry in future years.

Category excavators,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

02/02/2014

I was very impressed with the speed of which everything was done. It was pouring rain before they started so everything was muddy and there was very little mud tracked into the house. Then it was very hot and they still completed everything on time. There was an unexpected fracture in the corner of our house and they gave us several options and actually recommended the cheaper of the two options. ...

Description of Work
They put in new drain tile. Stabilized our foundation with concrete plugs. Redirected soil to slope down and away. Expanded sump pump in house and placed new pump. Put in overflow for sump pump drainage. Fixed an unexpected erroded corner of house. Hauled out dirt and placed new fill.

Category excavators,basement waterproofing

We offer a wide variety of service that can be explained in detail on our website www.basementprosinc.com