AAA Fencing

118 W Orange St

Duluth, MN 55811

09/17/2016

Julie H.

Description of Work
Fixed my fence and gate that blew down in a storm. Had to replace part of the fence. Good job. Attention paid to satisfaction.

11/26/2013

Lew C.

We needed a privacy fence built before winter hit. I sought 4 bids and AAA Fencing while not the lowest bid came in the most competitive when considering the scheduling for the work. I was very impressed with their attention to detail and their work ethic. They installed 350' of fence in an area that was a bit rocky and had some difficult roots to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Built privacy fence

07/16/2013

Steve A.

Received a quote for a 10x20 galvanized dog kennel for $750.00. Company came out and installed the kennel. It looked nice other that a little flimsy. Upon further looking I found out that it was a Menards brand kennel that they simply purchased and installed. I assumed that it would be a proffesional heavy duty type kennel due to the fact they are a fencing contractor. I called them and told them that if I wanted a Menards brand kennel I would have simply installed one myself and that they could come and get the kennel. They wanted to charge me $250.00 to come and get it. We finally agreed upon $200.00 due to the fact I needed to get a kennel up for the summer

Description of Work
Innstalled a 10x20 Dog kennel