ABBA Complete Pest Control LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Structural pest control at homes and businesses for most insects and small rodents....

Ezer Pest is a locally owned and operated pest control company that focuses on residential settings. Educating my customer is always a top priority. I am the owner and sole operator, having more than 6 years experience and over 800+ hours of training, being mentored, and studying to improve. One of my specialty areas is working with landlords and their tenants, similar to how a management company would.

Family owned and operated with over 38 years experience! We are your residential Pest Control Specialists and the Twin Cities' most trusted Pest Control Company. We have the best and longest warranties for most pests in the Twin Cities! We provide experienced, Master Licensed, University Trained, and Certified Technicians who really care about our customers, their families and pets. We offer one-time or customized maintenance programs to best fit your needs. We serve all of Minneapolis/St. Paul as well as all of the surrounding counties.

New, local and family owned pest control service! I have over 10 years experience solving pest problems in the Twin Cities. Now as a licensed Master Structural Pest Control Applicator through the Minnesota Department Of Agriculture, we created Defender Pest Control. The spider in our logo loves people and will not bite you. I am a father of two girls, so I understand the importance of keeping your family safe from unwanted pests. I grew up in White Bear Lake and Maplewood areas, eventually graduating from White Bear Lake. I am so proud to protect my home town! We offer one time treatments or year round control with our annual subscription! Our exterior treatments last at least 30 days, repelling and killing insects such as ants, centipedes, Box Elder bugs, Silverfish, Wasps/Hornets and flies. Think of it as an invisible barrier defending your property and family.

12/08/2017

Great. Jim was thorough and found all of the areas that needed to be sealed.

Description of Work
Check for where mice were entering the attic

10/03/2017

Jim called me after I messaged him and we set up a time and he gave me an overview of what he did and the cost. When he came, he was pleasant, professional, and very kind. He looked thoroughly for openings with a mirror around the house, and found 3. He then sealed them up, gave educated us. He guaranteed it for 6 months. I would recommend Him to anyone with pest problems or any questions. He is v...

Description of Work
Looked for mouse entries- we have had them on and off for 15 years in our storage room area. They have been dying in the walls or somewhere we can't see and need an end to this stinky madness!

08/29/2016

I had ABBA out to take care of some yellow jackets. These things were relentless. Jim came out and knew what to do and did it. He was kind and professional and educated me on yellow jackets so I knew what I was dealing with. I would love to say I can't wait to work with him again but that would mean I would have to have a pest! Thanks ABBA!

Description of Work
I had some yellow jackets I needed dealt with.

07/13/2015

It went very well. We are very pleased with his work and is very good to work with and will use his service again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and spiders inside and outside and sprayed a bees nest.

12/26/2014

We’ve been using them for 3 years. We had them come out every 2-3 months. Typically they email or call ahead of time to let us know for regular services. They let us know if they need access inside the house. They walk around the property and look for any signs. They explained what we need for specific times of the year and ask us if we noticed anything that needs taken care of. They are very know...

Description of Work
We had a contract with them to come out every few months.

Category pest control

Pest control & exterminating.

Insects in plants and trees, bats, birds, skunks, raccoons, and other large mammals.

Check, MasterCard, Visa