ABBA Complete Pest Control LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

5708 Yates Ave N

Crystal, MN 55429

Structural pest control at homes and businesses for most insects and small rodents....

12/08/2017

Patty R.

Great. Jim was thorough and found all of the areas that needed to be sealed.

Description of Work
Check for where mice were entering the attic

10/03/2017

Diane J.

Jim called me after I messaged him and we set up a time and he gave me an overview of what he did and the cost. When he came, he was pleasant, professional, and very kind. He looked thoroughly for openings with a mirror around the house, and found 3. He then sealed them up, gave educated us. He guaranteed it for 6 months. I would recommend Him to anyone with pest problems or any questions. He is very good at this and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. I will use him whenever I have any type of pest issue! Just a really nice guy!

Description of Work
Looked for mouse entries- we have had them on and off for 15 years in our storage room area. They have been dying in the walls or somewhere we can't see and need an end to this stinky madness!

08/29/2016

Ben S.

I had ABBA out to take care of some yellow jackets. These things were relentless. Jim came out and knew what to do and did it. He was kind and professional and educated me on yellow jackets so I knew what I was dealing with. I would love to say I can't wait to work with him again but that would mean I would have to have a pest! Thanks ABBA!

Description of Work
I had some yellow jackets I needed dealt with.

07/13/2015

Jerry P.

It went very well. We are very pleased with his work and is very good to work with and will use his service again and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and spiders inside and outside and sprayed a bees nest.

12/26/2014

Randy W.

We’ve been using them for 3 years. We had them come out every 2-3 months. Typically they email or call ahead of time to let us know for regular services. They let us know if they need access inside the house. They walk around the property and look for any signs. They explained what we need for specific times of the year and ask us if we noticed anything that needs taken care of. They are very knowledgeable and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
We had a contract with them to come out every few months.

09/02/2014

William K.

Original treatment was 9/13/2013. The entire treatment was done on the outside of the foundation. They had to come back 2 more times to solve the problem, but they honored their warrenty with no problem.

Description of Work
Treated for carpenter ants

04/13/2014

Sarah O.

ABBA is prompt and responsive. Jim does a great job of not only taking care of any pest problems but helping us know how to prevent them in the future.

Description of Work
We use ABBA for year-round service. They spray proactively and responsively if we notice anything.

09/16/2013

Todd M.

He is knows his stuff. We get lots of boxeleder bugs on the southside of our house and last year after spraying we saw very little during the winter. In the past, he has secured our home from pests. We are actually briniging him out this week 9/16/13. To secure a part of our house under our deck where we believe mice are getting in. He was unable to secure that area in the past, but we have taken up much of our deck for him to put the final touches on our house. Shows up on time and is very professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed for Boxelder bugs, but he has also worked in the past for us with the problems with mice in our house.

10/20/2011

JOHN G.

I am very satisifed with the work they did. The technician arrived on time and was very informative and answered all of my questions. I do plan on using them in the future.

Description of Work
They took care of an ant problem within 36 hours. They have taken care of a box elder bug problem since then.

09/26/2011

Rodney B.

Everything went perfectly. He came out, applied the necessary insecticide and gave me a full explanation of what to watch out for and when things should be all clear. Everything went as described and I was very pleased with the service. He was very responsive over the phone and comprehensive when at our house.

Description of Work
I had a yellow jacket nest in some landscaping. I called ABBA to get them out to take care of the bees as soon as possible. Work was done by 8AM the next morning after I called at 7PM.

Midwest Pest

Family owned and operated with over 38 years experience! We are your residential Pest Control Specialists and the Twin Cities' most trusted Pest Control Company. We have the best and longest warranties for most pests in the Twin Cities! We provide experienced, Master Licensed, University Trained, and Certified Technicians who really care about our customers, their families and pets. We offer one-time or customized maintenance programs to best fit your needs. We serve all of Minneapolis/St. Paul as well as all of the surrounding counties.

Offers by Midwest Pest on Angi
    PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL

We provide residents of the St Paul, Minneapolis, and surrounding suburbs with a complete range of pest-control and extermination services. Two time Super Service Award winner and awarded the BBB Accreditation certificate since 2012. Our professionals are highly experienced and dedicated to offering quality, affordable services. We are extensively trained and experienced in the effective and safe removal of a wide range of household and commercial pests.

Offers by PAFFY'S PEST CONTROL on Angi
    5 Star Lawn Service

Serving the North West Metro area for all of you lawn and yard needs since 2008! Champlin, Brooklyn Park, Brooklyn Center, New Hope, Golden Valley, Crystal, Robbinsdale, Osseo, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Dayton, Rogers, Albertville, St. Michael, Hanover, Monticello, Buffalo Our services include: *Weekly Lawn Mowing * Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control *Power Edging *De-Thatching *Core Aeration *Over-Seeding *Weed Control *Mulching *Tree / Shrub Trimming *Fall/Spring Clean up *Sod Installation *Gutter Cleaning *Sprinkler/ Irrigation Start up and Winterize *Landscaping* Snow Removal and Ice Control.

20121223
    Minnesota Department of Agriculture
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

Pest control & exterminating.

Insects in plants and trees, bats, birds, skunks, raccoons, and other large mammals.