Tim Johnson Heating & Air Conditioning

With Angi since September 2016

Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angi
DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

DuctWorks is a small locally owned business. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Minneapolis, Golden Valley and surrounding suburbs. All employees have background checks completed. The following financing options are available: 18 Months Same As Cash - No payments or interest for 18 months!! - other options available - please inquire!

Offers by DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
Standard Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Providing the comfort you deserve...Since 1930. Standard Heating & Air Conditioning has earned the trust of more than 500,000 homeowners in the Twin Cities. We specialize in residential indoor comfort systems, including heating, cooling, and indoor air quality. Energy Star Partner (EPA and DOE). North American Technician Excellence (NATE). A+ Better Business Bureau for over 40 years. Angie’s List Super Service Awards (since day 1). Award winning.

10/16/2019

Nicholas S.

Tim did an excellent job replacing our furnace. He was on time, efficient, and had extremely fair pricing. We have used him multiple times and will continue to do business with him for our HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Furnace Replacement

12/04/2018

Nick B.

He stopped over the next day gave me a reasonable quote had the part in a few days and put it in in a few minutes super easy!

Description of Work
My furnace was leaking water!

10/04/2018

Bob H.

We have used Tim's services ever since we moved into our house in 2011 and he was the guy sent to us by the home warranty company we had in place the first year we lived here. The second time we called him for service he showed up, told me my furnace pilot light was out (I didn't realize our furnace didn't have an electronic ignition) and he didn't charge us for the call. From that day I knew I could trust Tim and his work. He just recently replaced the Furnace/AC and once again did an excellent job and charged a fair price. I would highly recommend Tim to anyone looking for HVAC services.

Description of Work
Furnace/Central AC replacement

06/15/2018

Melonie H.

Tim had a really good deal advertised for a combination high eff furnace and AC combo. I talked with him prior to the work, he explained what he would be doing. The price was just as he advertised in the paper-no surprises, which was great. He came and did the work over a couple of days and was easy to work with. I felt I could ask him any questions and his explanations were through. At the end he had rebates from excel and helped me get those done so they could be sent in. The city inspector said he did a great job, really good work. I am a single female homeowner, I like to use local work people when I can and Tim lives in Cottage Grove. I would highly recommend him. My dogs liked him too.

Description of Work
AC and High efficiency furnace replacement

11/16/2017

Amanda K.

Tim is seriously the best guy out there for HVAC + AC needs. He is an honest guy and you can trust him in knowing he won’t bring something up to repair unless it’s truly necessary. He is super responsive, professional, and respectful. Hire him today! You won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Mutliple visits for different repairs (A/C and Furnace coil + fan) needed replacement.

09/12/2016