CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2007

7724 Hinton Ave S Apt 7

Cottage Grove, MN 55016

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL. DBA- CLEAR 360 WINDOW CLEANING CO.

10/30/2012

RANDY R.

They did an absolutely trememdous job. He went way above and beyond with the service to make sure I was satisfied. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They were recommended to me by another company.

07/31/2011

KAREN L.

Aaron did an excellent job. My gutters have screens, but had lots of buildup of dirt, etc, from years of not being cleaned. Aaron gave them a thorough cleaning using water and did a good job of cleaning up all the debris that flowed from the downspouts.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Category gutter cleaning

07/31/2011

KAREN L.

Aaron does excellent work. I hire him every year to clean my windows.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside

07/26/2010

James E.

Excellent. He is quite and professional. Was working alone so it took awhile but windows are still fairly clean as a result of his detailed work.

Description of Work
window cleaning in and out

11/01/2008

KAREN L.

Aaron is wonderful! I'm a perfectionist and he did a fantastic job just like last year.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows inside and outside.

07/29/2008

BARBARA H.

All they did was spray it when I asked him to take them out and scrub them. I called them back and he came back to clean it and fixed it, he was absolutely superb.

Description of Work
They sent out a guy to clean our windows inside and out.

11/19/2007

Chris C.

Great! Aaron was professional and friendly. He came out the week before to give us an estimate. He had no trouble with the large foyer window that has vexed other cleaners. He worked for about 8 hours at our house with great attention to detail.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and out all windows in our 2 story home (plus basement). Removed and cleaned the screens for winter, wiped down all the sills.

11/16/2007

ROBERTA C.

Excellent job! The windows look fantastic. The inside screens were removed and cleaned as well. Even the front door area was included.

Description of Work
Clean windows outside and inside on our 2-story house.

11/02/2007

DICK B.

Aaron arrived on time and provided an estimate prior to commencing the work. Once he started the work, he continued and finished the project by around the time he had estimated it would take (about 6 to 6.5 hours). The windows look like new. Aaron did a wonderful job. I will have him back in the future without a doubt.

Description of Work
We have a three story home. Aaron cleaned all the windows inside and outside as well as removing and cleaning all the screens. He made sure that everything was moved to gain access to all the windows. Since our home had been recently painted, he also took the extra time to remove the paint from the windows.

10/21/2007

KAREN L.

I'm a perfectionist and Aaron did a fantastic job! The windows have never been this clean! While he was cleaning the outside windows he noticed a few small spots on the inside windows he had just cleaned. He came back in and cleaned those small spots. Overall job took 4 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of all windows and cleaned screens.

08/13/2007

LARRY AND KRISTI W.

He showed up on time and did not stop until the work was completed. Very pleasant and professional. The quality of the work was excellent.

Description of Work
This was a construction clean because we just had new windows put in. He washed all the windows inside and outside, wiped down the woodwork, and cleaned each screen.

07/29/2007

DAVID & SUSAN L.

I got the name of Clear 360 Window Cleaning from Angie's List. I contacted Aaron and he was very responsive. He came out within a day or two and gave me an estimate to have all our windows cleaned inside and out (including screens) as well as our foyer chandelier, gutters and downspouts. We found his pricing to be fair. He was responsive, thorough and a complete professional. A couple of our downspouts ended up being quite clogged, but he took the time necessary to clean them out thoroughly. And our windows and chandelier haven't looked so squeaky clean since I can't tell you when. It was a pleasure doing business with Aaron.

Description of Work
Had foyer chandelier cleaned in addition to all of our homes windows inside and out (including screens). Also, we had Aaron clean out our gutters and downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

07/16/2007

John M.

Aaron took my call on the weekend and was out on Monday to provide an estimate. He was courteous, knowledgeable and provided a lower estimate than a company currently servicing the area. He was able to start sooner than we could accommodate him. The day he arrived to clean the windows, he was on time and respectful of our home. He did an exceptional job. I had no idea windows could look this good.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior, interior windows and window screens.

07/11/2007

Janet Q.

It was an excellent experience. He gave the quote the same day I called and was available to clean the windows the very next day. Working around my schedule. Even cleaned extra windows (front door, etc.) that were not in the quote. I'm pretty fussy, and I would highly recommend him. Windows shine!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and screens inside and outside of home.

06/20/2007

BETSY D.

Aaron gave me a bid based on what I told him on the phone. Upon getting to my house and looking at the job, he reduced the price for the whole job. He was prompt, friendly and worked hard. The windows looked great upon completion.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows washed.

03/16/2007

JODIE L.

Description of Work
Aaron washes the windows of my commercial space twice a month. He washes the windows inside and out and spends extra time on the spots that need extra attention. He has also cleaned numerous residential windows for me over the last two years for my clients and family. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! Very hard worker and works until the job is done.

Dixon's Home Services

Dixon's Home Services has provided top notch window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and other services for over 18 years. Our 20+ employees take tremendous pride in their work and only consider the job finished when you are completely satisfied. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ask about our Angie's List Discounts.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Dixon's Home Services on Angi
    Super Wash Bro's

Here at Super Wash Bros, we pride ourselves in performing top of the line SoftWashing and Pressure Washing services for our communities. We are dedicated to going above and beyond our customers expectations while also providing the highest level of cleaning which is promised by Super Wash Bros.

2022 Super Service Award

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
    Check, Visa
    ASK FOR DETAILS
    Satisfaction

WINDOW CLEANING, CHANDELIER CLEANING, BLIND CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, NON-LETHAL BIRD CONTROL, GUTTER CLEANING, FACILITY MAINTENANCE SNOW SHOVELING, ROOF-TOP SNOW REMOVAL, COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL, MID-RISE & HIGH-RISE WINDOW CLEANING, AFTER MARKET CONSTRUCTION CLEANING WINDOW CLEANING.