Willis and Scott Painter Pros

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2007

4 Employees. No Service Charges. Additional Contact: Scott Crowell. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Dayspring Window Cleaning

Reliable window washing at a reasonable price. Get squeaky clean windows on any budget with our professional window washing services. Over 26 years experience. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate.

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers by Urban Services on Angi

01/31/2017

Rosamond P.

They showed up everyday on time and worked on the project the entire day and were very professional. They put up a very good containment system to keep dust at bay and also took all the doors and drawers to their shop to paint which was very nice as my house didn't need to turn into their workshop. I couldn't be happier with the finished product. My cabinets are beautiful and they look brand-new!

Description of Work
We needed our dated maple kitchen cabinets and fireplace painted and I had heard many good things about this company through our Nextdoor neighborhood website. I contacted them for an estimate and they came out within a few days and I had a price within a few days as well. They were friendly and very responsive at our first meeting. I decided to hire them and they got started right away.

01/05/2017

Robert S.

Very unhappy with my experience working with Willis and Scott Painter Pros. They are a better sales organization than painting company- they did not deliver on quality, timetable or price (paid hourly for wallpaper removal and wall patching). Overpromised and underdelivered on every aspect of the job. The whole project was poorly managed with no one in charge. We literally had to ask 5 times for anything to get done, as whoever we talked to wouldn't be around again and didn't communicate it to others. I feel (and have heard since) that they are overselling and then quickly running out picking up contractors to fulfill the work. We had a worker doing drugs on-site. Just a very unprofessional company and terrible experience. I would not recommend Willis and Scott Painter Pros to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, patched walls, painted house interior

Category drywall,plastering,wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

We feel it is necessary to respond to these allegations due to the severity of them. We take these allegations very seriously. At Willis and Scott Painter Pros, we take our job very seriously, we understand that we are working on someone's home and this is their money and one of their largest investments. We take pride in the work that we do and we focus not only on delivering a quality project but an awesome customer experience. In this customers opinion we missed that mark and for that we are truly sorry. There are some facts that need to be clarified. To start, we finished the project, completed any and all contractual obligations and per the homeowner, "satisfactorily" done. We do not believe this is a quality issue, although that is being brought into question, it is a money issue. We completed the original contract well within the expectations of the homeowner and agreed to. What was in question and a source of frustration for both parties was that the demo of many rooms after the initial consultation had to be repaired before we could even start our contract. We were asked by [Removed Member Name] to complete these repairs and we verbally agreed to time and materials for the repairs, The repairs were extensive and continued throughout the entire 4700sqft house. We had regular meetings with the homeowner and at no time during the process, until the bill came, was our quality in question. The homeowners were advised of the cost of the additional work as we were progressing and with the last update and final additional charges were relayed 2 weeks prior to completion of the project. At no time prior to submitting the final invoice was money a problem. Once received there were questions about our hours, allegations that drugs were being used with out any proof, poor workmanship, and communication wasn't great. The client, without discussion refused to pay us the full charges and withheld monies as such. We demanded full payment and as a result were threatened with "being very vocal" to ruin our reputation. We are investigating the allegations of drug use and looking at our overall performance to insure that any shortcomings on our part would not be an issue in the future. We stand by our work, and our warranty and hope that if there is any issues with our workmanship that we would be able to correct them and fulfill our obligations. God bless, Willis and Scott Painter Pros, LLC

09/12/2015

Richard H.

Scott and his crew were punctual and "on the job" every day until the job was finished. Scott and Andy were very accommodating to minor changes and made excellent suggestions. There were a few areas that required touch up which they took care of. Their crew is friendly and professional (even put up with our dog that wanted to hang around them). They kept our house clean and cleaned up when finished. Scott, Andy and their crew are very professional, and strive to satisfy the customer. I have recommended them to several friends.

Description of Work
Removed approx 30 feet of wall paper, then painted entire house interior (including ceilings).

04/23/2015

Douglas F.

Scott handled this project by himself. Note: I have also seen the work that Andy G. (Scott's partner) did at two of my son's houses, and that also was excellent. The scheduler (Carrie) was extremely professional, pleasant, and a real treat to work with setting up a time that would work for me. Scott arrived exactly on time, got immediately to work, was very easy to have in the home. He showed great patience dealing with my three very inquisitive grandchildren. He was extremely neat, and left the first day of the project in a very orderly fashion. He was respectful of our new carpet, and made sure all the floor area was protected from the equipment he used. I would have NO PROBLEM leaving Scott in our house all day without me or my wife being here. Scott is both very talented and a pleasure to have in ones home. When he left, the areas in had worked in were spotless! VERY, very satisfied with the completion of this project.

Description of Work
Sprayed the ceiling is four rooms (3 bathrooms and 1 dressing room). Also painted the walls in three of the rooms

04/17/2015

Terry T.

It was an excellent experience. The whole crew were polite and considerate. All furniture, flooring and fixtures were covered so we were more than pleased with their prep work. Attention to paint detail was as expected and the walls of the painted office were fresh and smooth considering first the need to strip them. There is no evidence they were once wallpapered. We're looking forward to having them back for front foyer and upper hall painting plus the broad outer east wall of the house. We highly recommend Willis & Scott.

Description of Work
W&S painted two 2nd story bathrooms and four bedrooms and stripped wallpaper then painted a main floor office.

12/10/2014

Jim A.

Second time we've used W&S. Had two kids' bedrooms. Both had challenges. One was painted a very dark color - blue & yellow. The other had a sponged pattern with a wallpaper border. The prep was not going to be easy and the success of the job really hinged on proper work. Things couldn't have turned out better. With excellent prep work and two application of the new coat (and a primer coat) the result was spectacular. Both rooms look great. A truly professional job. Work was completed in one day and they did a great job keeping things clean.

Description of Work
Painted two bedrooms. Removed wallpaper. Prepared walls.

04/21/2014

Rebecca K.

It went very smoothly. They are always very thoughtful and professional. They are detail oriented-- I rarely find a spot that was missed or needs attention in any way. They do a good job of cleaning up after themselves. That is why I keep having them back-- I can't imagine anyone better.

Description of Work
Stripped, cleaned and then stained deck. Touched up trim around house. In past they have done all the interior rooms and the whole exterior of the house.

Category deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

04/15/2014

Stephanie S.

Willis and Scott were excellent! Exceeded my expectations. Andy got all the painting done in a timely fashion and with GREAT quality! I moved here from Ohio, where I worked as a designer and always had difficulty finding a reliable painter. I was apprehensive about finding a painter in a city where every contractor is new to me. I have found my go-to painters. They'll be getting future work from me and I will definitely be referring them to my clients. I can't speak highly enough of Andy's work ethic and attention to detail. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Painted two bedrooms, did a one-coat "freshen up" of Master Bedroom, touch-up work in Lower level and painted pantry doors and trim.

04/04/2014

Ray W.

Scott and Carey are very professional, honest and easy to work with. I have no problems with them, but their crew didn't have the same consistency with their work. I had my whole home done and after living with it and making changes like replacing light fixtures and outlets we noticed that they did not take these things down in most rooms. There are rings of off colors and very rough paint work around these details and its chipping along where ceiling meets the wall. I have also noticed random popcorns still there in several rooms and the mud job along the main are ceiling looks very amateur and bumpy. Unfortunately,although he is a great fellow and the room he did entire only on his own is perfect, I am going to have to pay someone else to fix the work he didn't personally do and it cant just be with someone who is nice. I would suggest to anyone out there to get pictures and several quotes before choosing whoever you decide upon.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn, and repainted entire interior walls and ceilings throughout our home.

03/27/2014

Jim A.

Excellent! Dealing with Willis and Scott Painter Pros was a true pleasure. Contacted W&S requesting a cost estimate. Scott stopped out soon after, reviewed our needs, made a couple of suggestions on some concerns we had and stated he would provide an estimate via e-mail within the next 48 hours. True to his word, provided a detailed estimate of cost following daying. Sent an e-mail with some questions about the estimate and received a prompt reply explaining in detail answers to my questions. With that we gave the green light and was given an expected date of service. Fantastic. This was not an easy job -- two story foyer. Yikes. But Scott made it look easy. Scott and his assistant took one day to put two coats on both rooms in addition to the needed wall repair. I couldn't believe my eyes! The work done was excellent. All wall blemishes were addressed prior to painting and with the two coats applied to both rooms looks fantastic. I will definitely be doing more business with Willis & Scott Painters.

Description of Work
Painted a 2-story foyer and adjacent living room. Also patched, mudded, sanded and prepped a large area of drywall.

Category drywall,interior painters

Willis and Scott Painter Pros

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2007

2618 Coon Rapids Blvd. NW.

Coon Rapids, MN 55433

Interior and Exterior Painting * Enameling * Staining * Ceiling Retexturing * Deck Refinishing * Wallpaper Removal

Satisfaction