Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2003

200 106th Ave. NW

Coon Rapids, MN 55448

Hello from the Primetime Painting Company! We are a locally owned and operated company that has been serving the Twin Cities area for more than 20 years. Over the years our customers have been very satisfied because we pay close attention to detail, are very meticulous, and are thorough throughout the project. From small to large we provide the same high quality and attention to detail for every kind of project whether it be: Residential, Commercial, Interior/Exterior Painting & Staining, Wallpaper Removal, Cabinet & Woodwork Refinishing, Staining & Enameling, Texturing, Sheetrock Repair, Water & Fire Damage Repair, Skim Coating, and Pressure Washing. Please call us to today to discuss the details of your project and to setup a free on-site estimate....

03/02/2022

Teddi G.

Prime Time Painting was absolutely great! They were on time, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, skilled and clean. I would highly recommend them! And I would not hesitate to call them again for any painting project!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal in 7 rooms, patching and paint

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed], you 2 were wonderful to work for. Our crew is going to miss Gretchen. Tell her we say hi.

08/13/2021

Andy E.

Our experience with Prime Time Painters was exceptional. Al and his team were prompt, extremely professional, and very neat in their work. We were impressed with how they cleaned up when the project was completed and put everything back in it's place. Their work was exceptionally high quality. We would, and have been, recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house

Category house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure. You two were great to work for.

09/27/2020

Jon B.

Al & his team were fantastic. I needed all of the trim on my stucco home painted. The pre-hiring interactions were good and Al was always timely. I had the idea to use glossy black for the trim as I was going for a specific look - Al fully explained the issues with using glossy black but in the end deferred to what I'd wanted and it turned out great ... I was happy to be told the issues beforehand so I could make a good decision! Once decided, Al had to do some extra leg work to track down enough of the color I'd wanted - that's solid customer service in my book! The team finished the entire project in 2 days, completely to my satisfaction! The clean up afterwards was also stellar. I really appreciated the collaboration and the willingness to follow through on my vision!

Description of Work
Painting trim on house.

07/07/2020

D. R. E.

Primetime Painters were prompt, efficient, professionally skilled and neat in their work and clean up projects. Their attention to detail was exceptional and they were knowledgeable and methodical with the painting and minor repairs needed by our home. Their work was exceptionally high quality. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Our house needed an entire exterior paint job with some siding repair issues.

Category drywall, house painters

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We enjoyed working with you.

07/01/2020

Greg B.

Great working with Alan, Tony and Matt. From the bid request to the final day these guys were a pleasure to work with. No pressure, arrived to work on time and put in a full days work. Reviewed work being done and helped with some suggestions. Appreciated their professionalism.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and taping, skim coating walls and painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You and your wife were also a pleasure to work with. We appreciate nice customers like you.

06/23/2020

Sue A.

Very professional and punctual. All very nice and knowledgeable of work done. Very happy with end result. would hire them again. 😀

Description of Work
Cedar restained

Category drywall, house painters

Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to give us a review. We really appreciate it.

03/11/2020

teresa W.

Absolutely wonderful people who do beautiful work.! They are a very kind and trustworthy, ethical company. I love the quality of work they do! They are wonderful to work with from start to finish. I will recommend them to anyone and use their services again. . Thank you. Thank you.

Description of Work
multiple jobs over years sheetrock, garage floor epoxy,room painting,ceiling patch, knockdown plaster.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], we look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/08/2020

Chad M.

We had Al and his team paint our kitchen cabinets in Nov 2019. This was one of the best experiences we’ve ever had with someone doing work on our home. Quick response, very detailed bid on the job, started and finished the job on time, great communication throughout, and they did excellent work. Their attention to even the smallest of details was impressive- they truly take pride in their work. We will definitely hire again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets and wall

09/12/2019

Barb H.

Very well. The project was done on schedule. The team paid attention to details. The water damage was fixed and the paint looks great.

Description of Work
Interior painting. Drywall repair from old water damage and from house settling.

06/07/2019

Kathryn W.

The entire experience was great. Exceptional job. I will hire them for my next project and highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Painted the main floor of my home.

06/04/2019

Charles M.

Went very well. Attention to detail. Very proficient. Workers always on time. Good communication. Pleasant staff. Company owner and wife have painted quite a while and want to do a good job for you and take pride in their work. Their staff very pleasant and hard workers. Nice guys, Very quick but detailed in what they did. All exterior doors painted very well as well as the cedar siding. They know what they are doing. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior ceiling painting in LR & Dining/ Exterior painting and exterior doors painting.

05/10/2019

Danny G.

Al responded quickly to my request for a bid, and worked with my need to fit this job into their busy schedule before some other non-painting work was to be done at my house. Luckily, another painting job was delayed for them and Prime Time was able to come on short notice and do the work at my house. The four person crew that did the work was organized, professional, careful and friendly. They obviously knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way. I am pleased with the result, and I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Spraying main floor ceilings in all rooms white, and repairing textured ceiling in entryway

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to give us a review. I hope everything goes smooth with your future projects. AL

10/08/2018

Amy M.

It was great. Al and his crew were easy to work with and paid attention to details like protecting my floors, and they did a fantastic job of preparing all the surfaces well before painting. They were thorough and also quick; they were kind and cleaned up well when the job was finished. Al has a great rapport with his crew and they all seemed happy to do a job well done.

Description of Work
Painting of bedrooms, hallways

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review and the kind words, you were a pleasure to work for. I wish the best for you and your family.

03/29/2018

Darlene D.

Al promptly responded to my initial email, requesting a picture of the area and then quickly emailed a proposal. I requested the work be done two weeks later and he was able to accommodate that request. He arrived on time, recommended the type of correction and the work was done professionally without delay. The wall now looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Repaired and painted two stress cracks in wall.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work for. I hope we are able to help out again in the future.

05/15/2017

Dan V.

Al and his team were fantastic! Not only did they do an amazing job throughout our house, the effort they put in to make sure it looked fantastic was phenomenal. Everyone on his crew was nice, professional, and respectful of our home. Through Prime Time's website, we submitted the photos of our home for a quote and the response we received was quick and thorough. All of our visitors we have had so far have mentioned how great our walls look!

Description of Work
We were moving into a new house and wanted our interior all painted (minus 2 bathrooms & laundry room).

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. You guys were a pleasure to work for. I hope everything went smooth with your move in. AL

02/28/2017

Molly K.

Prime Time Painting is meticulous in their work from start to finish. Owner, Al Pearson, is hands on in every project and also has a skilled team of painters. Their attention to detail in the prep phase of the project proves critical. They begin by carefully covering your furniture and decor before painstakingly taping the areas needed. They then fix any imperfections your walls or trim may have before applying paint. In the end, they leave you with a beautiful, fresh interior that is also clean and returned to its preexisting layout. They do it all. I am also an interior designer and have worked with Prime Time on countless projects, each one professional and perfectly executed. Every client of mine that has worked with Prime Time has done a second project with them. That speaks volumes. I look forward to my next project with Al and the guys!

Description of Work
Prime Time Painting has done numerous projects for my family in 2 different homes. They have enameled woodwork, painted walls, ceilings and doors. They have even enameled furniture for me.

11/04/2016

Jane L.

Extremely well! They were extremely professional and nice. There was very little prep needed on my part. The were exceptionally neat and clean. They also made it easy for me to stay in my house during this big project. For example, they didn't mask the refrigerator until the very last minute so I could access things.

Description of Work
I had my ceiling painted and all of my cupboards refinished.

Category furniture repair, interior painters

11/01/2016

Lynn L.

The July 2016 project was the fourth time we have used this company in five years. They are punctual and thorough in their prep (e.g., covering the flooring and kitchen cabinets) to prevent unnecessary mess. They deliver high quality results (e.g., clean edges, no splatter) and do not leave any mess behind, finishing on schedule or earlier. Prior to finding and using Prime Time, we used two other painters. Prime Time is superior.

Description of Work
The main part of the project was interior painting: ceilings and walls in kitchen, back entry, dining room and hallway. They also smoothed/improved rough patches on soffits in kitchen.

10/17/2016

Chris D.

Al and his team were professional, courteous, and just great to work with. They were pleasant, cleaned up, took extra precautions in terms of protecting our woodwork, etc, and overall we couldn't have been more satisfied with the job. The walls were severely damaged in some places and they brought it all back to tip top. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Stipped old 70's wall paper from our main entryway (high vaulted ceilings). Resurfaced walls and painted them.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

03/01/2016

Howard P.

The job went very well. The crew was professional, polite and worked well together. If we had any questions they were addressed immediately and to our satisfaction. If something was not perfect, they spotted it themselves and went over the area until in their professional opinion, it was right. I admit I started rehanging art as soon as they gave me the OK as they worked in other rooms. I dinged the walls in a couple spots. and they good naturedly came back into those rooms and touched up the spots. They were very kind and considerate even helping to hang heavy pieces or eyeball the exact "spot". We would highly recommend this company and we will be using their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Repairs of damaged walls and cracks, skim coating, calking and painting of walls and ceilings.

09/18/2015

Renee P.

We are repeat customers, and are considering reaching out to him for future paint jobs J Al is honest and helped us with painting our bathroom quickly. He had Tony doing the work. Tony was meticulous and got it done in a couple of days. These guys do quality work quickly at a fair price. Keep up the great work guys!

Description of Work
Scraping, skim coated, and painted bathroom.

08/04/2015

Cheryl S.

Very professional contractor and job could not have been done with more efficiency or quality. I now have my "go to" painter for future projects. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Painted exterior eves around house & garage; scapred off loose paint & sanded; primed damaged areas with XIM bonding agent & coat of paint; painted eves same color; painted 3 garage door frames, front door frame; painted back garage door 1 side.

08/02/2015

Renee P.

Quality work. My husband and I were impressed. The team painted garage carport, and inbetween garages to our neighbors.

Description of Work
We are trying to get our house on the market, so Al looked at his schedule and got us in last minute. Thank you and your team for quality and getting it done earlier than the expected timeline. You guys are awesome!

07/22/2015

Christa M.

Al came out and gave a very thorough estimate. He stayed true to the estimate and when I asked him to add a couple of jobs he told me the cost right away, so there were no surprises. He explained exactly what he would be doing, gave me a timeline, and stuck with it. I had a lot of work done and it was performed even better than imagined. His crew was very nice and respectful of my property. They fixed all imperfections in the walls and wood before painting and enameling and even finished a newly put up wall that we weren't able to get done in time. Everything looks so, so amazing! I'm already starting to imagine the future exterior projects that I will use them for.

Description of Work
Primed all walls with sealant and painted. Primed and enameled all trim, bathroom and kitchen cabinets, and all interior doors. Painted all ceilings. (Price includes cost of paints)

05/05/2015

Andre Z.

Very friendly, responsive and forthright owner with a great crew. They took the time to do it right over the course of 4-5 days. Painted all rooms in a 2700 square foot house with multiple different color profiles. Did a thorough walkthrough with the owner and he rectified any small errors (and then some) on the same day. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of home.