Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2003

200 106th Ave. NW

Coon Rapids, MN 55448

Hello from the Primetime Painting Company! We are a locally owned and operated company that has been serving the Twin Cities area for more than 20 years. Over the years our customers have been very satisfied because we pay close attention to detail, are very meticulous, and are thorough throughout the project. From small to large we provide the same high quality and attention to detail for every kind of project whether it be: Residential, Commercial, Interior/Exterior Painting & Staining, Wallpaper Removal, Cabinet & Woodwork Refinishing, Staining & Enameling, Texturing, Sheetrock Repair, Water & Fire Damage Repair, Skim Coating, and Pressure Washing. Please call us to today to discuss the details of your project and to setup a free on-site estimate....

03/02/2022

Teddi G.

Prime Time Painting was absolutely great! They were on time, knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, skilled and clean. I would highly recommend them! And I would not hesitate to call them again for any painting project!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal in 7 rooms, patching and paint

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed], you 2 were wonderful to work for. Our crew is going to miss Gretchen. Tell her we say hi.

08/13/2021

Andy E.

Our experience with Prime Time Painters was exceptional. Al and his team were prompt, extremely professional, and very neat in their work. We were impressed with how they cleaned up when the project was completed and put everything back in it's place. Their work was exceptionally high quality. We would, and have been, recommending them to others.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house

Category house painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure. You two were great to work for.

09/27/2020

Jon B.

Al & his team were fantastic. I needed all of the trim on my stucco home painted. The pre-hiring interactions were good and Al was always timely. I had the idea to use glossy black for the trim as I was going for a specific look - Al fully explained the issues with using glossy black but in the end deferred to what I'd wanted and it turned out great ... I was happy to be told the issues beforehand so I could make a good decision! Once decided, Al had to do some extra leg work to track down enough of the color I'd wanted - that's solid customer service in my book! The team finished the entire project in 2 days, completely to my satisfaction! The clean up afterwards was also stellar. I really appreciated the collaboration and the willingness to follow through on my vision!

Description of Work
Painting trim on house.

07/07/2020

D. R. E.

Primetime Painters were prompt, efficient, professionally skilled and neat in their work and clean up projects. Their attention to detail was exceptional and they were knowledgeable and methodical with the painting and minor repairs needed by our home. Their work was exceptionally high quality. Would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Our house needed an entire exterior paint job with some siding repair issues.

Category drywall, house painters

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We enjoyed working with you.

07/01/2020

Greg B.

Great working with Alan, Tony and Matt. From the bid request to the final day these guys were a pleasure to work with. No pressure, arrived to work on time and put in a full days work. Reviewed work being done and helped with some suggestions. Appreciated their professionalism.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and taping, skim coating walls and painting

Category drywall, interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You and your wife were also a pleasure to work with. We appreciate nice customers like you.

06/23/2020

Sue A.

Very professional and punctual. All very nice and knowledgeable of work done. Very happy with end result. would hire them again. 😀

Description of Work
Cedar restained

Category drywall, house painters

Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to give us a review. We really appreciate it.

03/12/2020

georgia T.

Al and Tony completed the work quickly and above our expectations Al was very informative and would recommend them and rehire when ready to proceed with our remodeling venture Thanks Al

Description of Work
ceiling knock down and resprayed and walls painted

03/11/2020

teresa W.

Absolutely wonderful people who do beautiful work.! They are a very kind and trustworthy, ethical company. I love the quality of work they do! They are wonderful to work with from start to finish. I will recommend them to anyone and use their services again. . Thank you. Thank you.

Description of Work
multiple jobs over years sheetrock, garage floor epoxy,room painting,ceiling patch, knockdown plaster.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed], we look forward to working with you again in the future.

01/08/2020

Chad M.

We had Al and his team paint our kitchen cabinets in Nov 2019. This was one of the best experiences we’ve ever had with someone doing work on our home. Quick response, very detailed bid on the job, started and finished the job on time, great communication throughout, and they did excellent work. Their attention to even the smallest of details was impressive- they truly take pride in their work. We will definitely hire again. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Painting kitchen cabinets and wall

09/12/2019

Barb H.

Very well. The project was done on schedule. The team paid attention to details. The water damage was fixed and the paint looks great.

Description of Work
Interior painting. Drywall repair from old water damage and from house settling.

06/07/2019

Kathryn W.

The entire experience was great. Exceptional job. I will hire them for my next project and highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Painted the main floor of my home.

06/04/2019

Charles M.

Went very well. Attention to detail. Very proficient. Workers always on time. Good communication. Pleasant staff. Company owner and wife have painted quite a while and want to do a good job for you and take pride in their work. Their staff very pleasant and hard workers. Nice guys, Very quick but detailed in what they did. All exterior doors painted very well as well as the cedar siding. They know what they are doing. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior ceiling painting in LR & Dining/ Exterior painting and exterior doors painting.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/10/2019

Danny G.

Al responded quickly to my request for a bid, and worked with my need to fit this job into their busy schedule before some other non-painting work was to be done at my house. Luckily, another painting job was delayed for them and Prime Time was able to come on short notice and do the work at my house. The four person crew that did the work was organized, professional, careful and friendly. They obviously knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way. I am pleased with the result, and I would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Spraying main floor ceilings in all rooms white, and repairing textured ceiling in entryway

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to give us a review. I hope everything goes smooth with your future projects. AL

10/08/2018

Amy M.

It was great. Al and his crew were easy to work with and paid attention to details like protecting my floors, and they did a fantastic job of preparing all the surfaces well before painting. They were thorough and also quick; they were kind and cleaned up well when the job was finished. Al has a great rapport with his crew and they all seemed happy to do a job well done.

Description of Work
Painting of bedrooms, hallways

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review and the kind words, you were a pleasure to work for. I wish the best for you and your family.

06/14/2018

Linda C.

Prime Time Painting & Drywall was AAA. Al was very honest and provided all the facts around my project for me to make a good decision on what to do with my aging deck. Matt was a very friendly, diligent and hard worker (he even work through 100+ degree heat). They kept to both their quote and timeline. I would definitely use their services again and would recommend them to others. Thanks Prime Time!

Description of Work
Old paint removed from deck and re-stained.

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. You were equally nice to work for. I wish all our customers were like you.

03/29/2018

Darlene D.

Al promptly responded to my initial email, requesting a picture of the area and then quickly emailed a proposal. I requested the work be done two weeks later and he was able to accommodate that request. He arrived on time, recommended the type of correction and the work was done professionally without delay. The wall now looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Repaired and painted two stress cracks in wall.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work for. I hope we are able to help out again in the future.

03/20/2018

Donna B.

Prime Time came in and took care of removing 30 year old wallpaper/paste, preparing and painting our large country kitchen. It was much more work than we wanted to do and they did a great job. The two-man crew was on time both days and did a tremendous job in getting the walls in decent shape and ready to paint. We wouldn't hesitate to call them again for any painting needs.

Description of Work
30 year old wallpaper removed, walls prepared and painted in large country kitchen

05/15/2017

Dan V.

Al and his team were fantastic! Not only did they do an amazing job throughout our house, the effort they put in to make sure it looked fantastic was phenomenal. Everyone on his crew was nice, professional, and respectful of our home. Through Prime Time's website, we submitted the photos of our home for a quote and the response we received was quick and thorough. All of our visitors we have had so far have mentioned how great our walls look!

Description of Work
We were moving into a new house and wanted our interior all painted (minus 2 bathrooms & laundry room).

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. You guys were a pleasure to work for. I hope everything went smooth with your move in. AL

02/28/2017

Molly K.

Prime Time Painting is meticulous in their work from start to finish. Owner, Al Pearson, is hands on in every project and also has a skilled team of painters. Their attention to detail in the prep phase of the project proves critical. They begin by carefully covering your furniture and decor before painstakingly taping the areas needed. They then fix any imperfections your walls or trim may have before applying paint. In the end, they leave you with a beautiful, fresh interior that is also clean and returned to its preexisting layout. They do it all. I am also an interior designer and have worked with Prime Time on countless projects, each one professional and perfectly executed. Every client of mine that has worked with Prime Time has done a second project with them. That speaks volumes. I look forward to my next project with Al and the guys!

Description of Work
Prime Time Painting has done numerous projects for my family in 2 different homes. They have enameled woodwork, painted walls, ceilings and doors. They have even enameled furniture for me.

11/04/2016

Jane L.

Extremely well! They were extremely professional and nice. There was very little prep needed on my part. The were exceptionally neat and clean. They also made it easy for me to stay in my house during this big project. For example, they didn't mask the refrigerator until the very last minute so I could access things.

Description of Work
I had my ceiling painted and all of my cupboards refinished.

Category furniture repair, interior painters

11/01/2016

Lynn L.

The July 2016 project was the fourth time we have used this company in five years. They are punctual and thorough in their prep (e.g., covering the flooring and kitchen cabinets) to prevent unnecessary mess. They deliver high quality results (e.g., clean edges, no splatter) and do not leave any mess behind, finishing on schedule or earlier. Prior to finding and using Prime Time, we used two other painters. Prime Time is superior.

Description of Work
The main part of the project was interior painting: ceilings and walls in kitchen, back entry, dining room and hallway. They also smoothed/improved rough patches on soffits in kitchen.

10/17/2016

Chris D.

Al and his team were professional, courteous, and just great to work with. They were pleasant, cleaned up, took extra precautions in terms of protecting our woodwork, etc, and overall we couldn't have been more satisfied with the job. The walls were severely damaged in some places and they brought it all back to tip top. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Stipped old 70's wall paper from our main entryway (high vaulted ceilings). Resurfaced walls and painted them.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

05/14/2016

Jack S.

Al and his team were extremely courteous, professional, on time and did excellent work. My hardwood floors were completely covered prior to any paper removal or painting. They do excellent work and I would recommend them and use them again. An excellent service experience.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper and glue on one wall. Prepared and painted entire condominium (2 coats). Also recommended accent color combination.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thanks [Removed Member Name] for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work for. I hope you enjoy the new Condo. Alan Pearson, PrimeTime Painting

03/01/2016

Howard P.

The job went very well. The crew was professional, polite and worked well together. If we had any questions they were addressed immediately and to our satisfaction. If something was not perfect, they spotted it themselves and went over the area until in their professional opinion, it was right. I admit I started rehanging art as soon as they gave me the OK as they worked in other rooms. I dinged the walls in a couple spots. and they good naturedly came back into those rooms and touched up the spots. They were very kind and considerate even helping to hang heavy pieces or eyeball the exact "spot". We would highly recommend this company and we will be using their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Repairs of damaged walls and cracks, skim coating, calking and painting of walls and ceilings.

09/18/2015

Renee P.

We are repeat customers, and are considering reaching out to him for future paint jobs J Al is honest and helped us with painting our bathroom quickly. He had Tony doing the work. Tony was meticulous and got it done in a couple of days. These guys do quality work quickly at a fair price. Keep up the great work guys!

Description of Work
Scraping, skim coated, and painted bathroom.

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Twin City Home Remodeling LLC

Twin City Home Remodeling is the team you can trust to deliver the results you are expecting. We have the ability to bring your ideas to life and the team that can execute your projects from start to finish. We go to great lengths to address your specific whole house remodeling needs, whether on the interior or exterior. We have almost 2 decades worth of experience as a company and a combined experience of over 180 years in all aspects of home remodeling and custom work. Communication and Quality is essential with all of our consumers. We also want to hear your idea's and let you be a part of the design process. Twin City Home Remodeling- "Where we value your time and your ideas matter!" Minnesota License #BC655900 Expires 9/11/2020.

Offers by Twin City Home Remodeling LLC on Angi
    Craftsman's Choice Inc

Craftsman's Choice Inc. Founded in 1998, By Ben Juncker & Matt Enfield has grown and is currently a team of 20 hard working professionals. We are a full service exterior remodeling company. In the beginning we worked as an independent crew for larger companies. Our experience inspired us to form our own team to offer what many large companies did not: Service - Integrity - Quality. Our vision was to create a company offering superior products, honest salesmanship and highly skilled installation. To achieve these goals, we formed our own company, Craftsman’s Choice Inc. We are a James Hardie Siding Elite Preferred Remodeler. MN license # BC384780. Thank you for considering our company, Sincerely, The Craftsman’s Choice Team James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Marvin windows 27 Super Service Awards. Pella & Anderson. Additional phone number- 7632767465 Additional fax number- 7632767467

IR765528
    Minnesota
    Minnesota: Contractors
    12/31/2023

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC.

How is Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. overall rated?

Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. open?

Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. provide

Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC.?

No, Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offer?

Prime Time Painting & Drywall LLC. offers the following services: Residential commercial interior/exterior painting & staining, wallpaper removal, cabinet & woodwork, refinishing, staining & enameling, texturing, sheetrock repair, water & fire damage repair, skim coating & pressure washing.